Animals as Leaders

Music in all its forms and styles
joeypants
Goderator

Re: Animals as Leaders

Post by joeypants »

hellboy wrote:Cool, an AAL recording that doesn't sound like balls. Looking forward to the full album.

hahahahaha
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

hellboy wrote:Cool, an AAL recording that doesn't sound like balls. Looking forward to the full album.
Every AAL album has been quality. Continually trying to justify Tool taking 10+ years to complete a new album must be having an impact on your higher cognitive functions.
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

I think he just meant the tone. We've joked about it on here before. While I love AAL, I haven't been a big fan of their guitar tones ever myself. This one sounds markedly improved so far.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

THE1TRUEMOG wrote:
Every AAL album has been quality. Continually trying to justify Tool taking 10+ years to complete a new album must be having an impact on your higher cognitive functions.
M0gs response is both predictable and laughable. I enjoy AAL. As joey says the tonal quality of their records is subpar though, and I'm happy that this time around the guitar tone doesn't sound like it's been processed by 14 computers.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Will most likely get along to this show, as I assume missing it would somehow be misconstrued as me being a Tool apologist in mogs eyes:

joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

They're really good live. Although, for what it's worth, all of the pluses and minuses of their albums are usually present and magnified for me. But I suppose that's often the case with any band.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

hellboy wrote:
THE1TRUEMOG wrote:
M0gs response is both predictable and laughable. I enjoy AAL. As joey says the tonal quality of their records is subpar though, and I'm happy that this time around the guitar tone doesn't sound like it's been processed by 14 computers.

Na just takin the piss mate I knew what you were on about. Hadn't posted for awhile figured you would get a chuckle. Enjoy the show