Post by bob »

tys0n wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:51 pm Karnivool cancelled FUCK

Was looking forward to trying Macelleria as well :(
haa! i told you!!! see. SUMMERS OVER ...HAHA
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Re: Live Shows, Tours, etc.

Post by Kittaan »

But the good news: KVool will be selling live stream of a show to make up for the cancellations. I’m down.
In response to cancelling the East Coast, we are going to be presenting a live stream event of the Decade of Sound Awake, which at least means folks in the rest of the world will get to see the show.

General live stream tickets will go on sale soon and as ever you'll hear about it here first.
@ Bob - don’t kick a bloke when he’s down, eh?
Ki77aan :twisted:
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

he was trippin though! ha
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

One of these days bob I'm going to flick your ears sooooooooooooooo hard
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Oh goodie what's better than attending a karnivool live show... a live fuckin stream!!! Boooo.

I get their decision but yeh.. spewing
Listen to All Them Witches
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

It should be free for us ticket holders, fucking cunts
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

I thought the same myself when I read that part of their statement but I guess musos don't exactly kill it these days especially without ability to gig so fair enough (I guess)
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty McCracken wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:22 pm Oh goodie what's better than attending a karnivool live show... a live fuckin stream!!! Boooo.

I thought that band kind of sucked like 'Cog'' does ? bahaha, jk this time.

Dont you guys like 'Silverchair' ? i saw those guys back in 03. My cousin wanted me to go and i remembered there first album being pretty good, i think that was about it though. didnt like it very much.
Last edited by hellboy on Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I don't like Silverchair either, but lets keep the homophobia out of this bob
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Silverchair weren't really big in Australia, only in Canada
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

bob wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:36 am
Busty McCracken wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:22 pm Oh goodie what's better than attending a karnivool live show... a live fuckin stream!!! Boooo.

I thought that band kind of sucked like 'Cog'' does ? bahaha, jk this time..
And you have the audacity to call me a troll?! That hurts Bob... hurts alot thanks mate.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty McCracken wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:11 pm
bob wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:36 am

I thought that band kind of sucked like 'Cog'' does ? bahaha, jk this time..
And you have the audacity to call me a troll?! That hurts Bob... hurts alot thanks mate.

Well Tyson likes them i guess. He was the one bashing them, makes sense. I thought for some reason it was more a group effort on not liking them. SMOG! haha, i have no idea what they're like.

What about Silverchair ? lol. they are from Australia. you guys must like them. or INXS ?
Last edited by bob on Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

tys0n wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:32 pm Silverchair weren't really big in Australia, only in Canada
aah, they been hurtin' for the past 10 years. oh well. that first album was pretty good for its time. They wore tool shirts back then too. by the time i went, it was kife.

what do you know about canada! ''hee dooesnt knoooow fuuck all!'' haha. inside joke.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Well I've watched a lot of Trailer Park Boys, Corner Gas & Letterkenny and your biggest selling band of all time is Barenaked Ladies.
Canned audience laughter
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

bob wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:35 am
What about Silverchair ? lol. they are from Australia. you guys must like them. or INXS ?
Silverchair are generic grunge rubbish, and really only came into the limelight due to their age at the time of their first record.

INXS have a couple of decent tracks/albums, but their image has well and truly been tarnished by their late career choices.

Casual music fans and bogans love both these bands though.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

I have a soft spot for inxs, especially the kick album. I grew up in same neighbourhood so always loved their music and spent alot of time hanging at one of the Farris' houses being good mates with his son. But yes there sure has been ALOT of tainting post Hutchence death.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Now I've heard it all, INXS apologists on a Tool forum, Jesus give me strength
Canned audience laughter
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Remember that time INXS asked Mike Patton to join them?
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Yeah and Mike said only if he could hang himself on stage
Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

hellboy wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:55 pm
bob wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:35 am
Silverchair are generic grunge rubbish, and really only came into the limelight due to their age at the time of their first record.

INXS have a couple of decent tracks/albums, but their image has well and truly been tarnished by their late career choices.

Casual music fans and bogans love both these bands though.
ooh snaap! well i was kinda joking around too but i did truely wonder what happened to Silverchair. i see they are on hiatus or whatever they call it, just in case. i thru Inxs in cause it was super obvious and thats part of the fun.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

tys0n wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:56 pm Yeah and Mike said only if he could hang himself on stage
Ya, i've also heard M.P is kind of an asshole. i could see that.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:00 pm I have a soft spot for inxs, especially the kick album. I grew up in same neighbourhood so always loved their music and spent alot of time hanging at one of the Farris' houses being good mates with his son. But yes there sure has been ALOT of tainting post Hutchence death.
I didnt mind 'Kick' either Busty. Were surrounded by music snobs as of late, over this one! Are you for real about hanging out with one of there sons ? were the f did you live! so your a rich cunt eh? f me! haha

Inxs also scaled it back wanting to do smaller tours or so they say. They were loosing there big rockstar thing after ''kick'' but still. Not my fav band by any means but while i was talking about Australians a little, i thru them in anyway.

That 2nd singer was Canadian after they did that show thing to get one. Maybe thats what Tyson was talking about ''only in Canada'' thats my fav album by them. That isnt true but why not.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

bob wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:55 pm
Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:00 pm I have a soft spot for inxs, especially the kick album. I grew up in same neighbourhood so always loved their music and spent alot of time hanging at one of the Farris' houses being good mates with his son. But yes there sure has been ALOT of tainting post Hutchence death.
I didnt mind 'Kick' either Busty. Were surrounded by music snobs as of late, over this one! Are you for real about hanging out with one of there sons ? were the f did you live! so your a rich cunt eh? f me! haha

Inxs also scaled it back wanting to do smaller tours or so they say. They were loosing there big rockstar thing after ''kick'' but still. Not my fav band by any means but while i was talking about Australians a little, i thru them in anyway.

That 2nd singer was Canadian after they did that show thing to get one. Maybe thats what Tyson was talking about ''only in Canada'' thats my fav album by them. That isnt true but why not.
Yeah man, total rich cunt rolling around in fat stacks mate. Haha.

I never had grandparents , both my parents parents died before I was born and it gave my folks enough funds to get a place in a nice area of Sydney well before the prices went through the roof. We didn't have much money, still don't, but lived in a good area which so happened to be where inxs lads grew up and continued to live so yeah , true story.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty McCracken wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:46 pm
bob wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:55 pm

Yeah man, total rich cunt rolling around in fat stacks mate. Haha.

I never had grandparents , both my parents parents died before I was born and it gave my folks enough funds to get a place in a nice area of Sydney well before the prices went through the roof. We didn't have much money, still don't, but lived in a good area which so happened to be where inxs lads grew up and continued to live so yeah , true story.
Damn dude! i only knew my grandmother on my dads side. They were all gone before i was born. Well my grandfather was around when i was 3 months old but died then. So tech i met him but not really. Thats crazy about the Inxs stuff! did you ever get free swag ? or signed shit or something ? my buddy Burton worked with Neil Peart's sister for a summer. She still lives in St.Catharines with her husband and worked at a pool lining place for a summer just for something to do. Burto saw pics she had of N.P hanging out in her backyard at BBQ's and shit. He tried to get free shit but it never happened, haha. ''Theres just enough for the family'' she'd say to him, haha. anyway, cool
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Nah not really man, I became mates with his son about a year or two after hutchence died so didn't really ask him too much about it.

Apart from the fact they had a kick arse house and he had an amazing studio downstairs, he was more just looked at as a mates dad you know. Would go on his fishing boat, stay at their place all the time. Was never really looked at as a big deal I guess.