Bands you're suppose to like but don't

Music in all its forms and styles
liz
Lunchinator

Re: Bands you're suppose to like but don't

Post by liz »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:53 pm Some of the spelling mistakes I make on here I swear it's like I'm not even frying sometimes
Well you put that is the wrong saucepan.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

liz wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:00 pm
Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:53 pm Some of the spelling mistakes I make on here I swear it's like I'm not even frying sometimes
Well you put that is the wrong saucepan.
Haha I really did ? Man if I can't handle the heat of the laundry I should just get out
Listen to All Them Witches
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

children wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:52 am
bob wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:23 am i use to love NIN but i can barely stand them anymore. esp when Year Zero came out and onwards. the next one after YZ i didnt mind sorta but NIN became pop. the downward spiral tour i saw 4 times i think it was ? that was amazing but even the old stuff i find whiny and lame now. it worked when i was younger which was great. not so much now.
I didn't like Year Zero at all at first. When I heard the song In This Twilight I had a shift in perception and learned to appreciate the whole album later.

Other songs from that album that sit among my NIN favorites are Vessel, The Warning, Zero Sum, Violent Heart, Good Soldier.

Downward Spiral and Fragile are like Aenima and Lateralus. Absolute classics that never stop unfolding and revealing the deep layers and textures. The music that keeps on giving lives on forever...
oh ya! in this twilight is a great tune! i can appreciate Trent Reznor and i got some good stuff out of those earlier albums. Pretty Hate Machine still has a certain charm in ways. I like the tail end of the 80s kind of vibe it has. i prob could listen to some of those again given the right situation and it doesnt go unnoticed that Trents pretty good to his fans unlike some other bands i know of :S hint,hint! haha