Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- Posts: 4724
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 am
- Location: , Location, Location!
Listening now. Â This is right up my alley so far. Â Nice pick, Nate. Â More detailed review later.
- has a small dick
- Posts: 8661
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:10 am
- Location: (c is da toot of crakter)
Not bad.Â Not really my thing, doubt I'll ever really listen to it again, but I didn't mind it.
Don't mow your lawn
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:59 pm
Yeah, upon first listen I dug it.Â 7.5/8 out of 10.
I like to poop naked.
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:31 pm
- Height: this tall
well i gots my headphones on...dishwasher is on(vibrating my floor) goes well with that intro....half joint gone and here i go
- Peen Taster
- Posts: 5111
- Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:52 pm
There are a few moments I really liked, but overall it felt like the soundtrack to a movie.Â Very easy to listen to but other than those few moments not much jumps up and grabs you, but in the same vein I never got the "what the fuck is this shit" feeling.
I could see myself hearing this every once in a while but it's not becoming part of any sort of rotation.Â Adrift and Where Darkness is... were my favorite tracks.
- Posts: 5784
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm
- Height: Not A Fucking Manlet
- Location: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
I've had this album for a while. Really surprised to find it pop up here.
I love it. Solid 7.5/10.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
- Posts: 1322
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:55 am
Not bad at all.Â Probably not something I would listen to on a regular basis, but definitely a solid pick.
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 pm
- Height: 7.5inches
Another decent album of the week. Props
I like legos!!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 11222
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
- Height: 182cm
Had a couple of listens to this. Â Can't see the appeal to be honest - sounds boring and derivative.
- Posts: 1519
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 am
- Location: State of Confusion
Professor of Lesbian Science