Almost Album of The Week Thread

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Tell me one or two other albums you considered provided, of course, there were others you contemplated.

I almost went with ...

Stewart Copland is a bad ass plus DC has been to his house and jammed with him so you know that's a stone groove.

Also, almost some classical genre.  I was inspired with the weather at the time

and Aaron Copland's (oddly enough I never put that together-same names-until this very moment! Ha! Also, no relation I am aware of) "Appalachian Spring" seemed appropriate.

Now you go! Yeah!
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

For this time around? Cause I'm assuming we just restart after the list is done.
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

For this time around? Cause I'm assuming we just restart after the list is done.

That assumption is correct.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

HB you like Curved Air as well?
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

sorry I forgot to add that "The Police - Synchronicity" is one of the three greatest albums in a ten year stretch. from 1973 to 1983 it goes: Quadrophenia, Moving Pictures and Synchronicity. give me those three albums stranded on a desert island and I'm good.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Ravenpig said

I'm on it....don't fucking worry
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I already have my next album picked out.  It's 19 by Adele.

Wait did I just say that out loud?
Don't mow your lawn
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

cheeselikesme! said

Ravenpig said

Then why would we shoot our wad in this thread?   Am I missing something?  Wouldn't be the first time.
Ki77aan :twisted:
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Kittaan said

cheeselikesme! said

Ravenpig said

Then why would we shoot our wad in this thread?   Am I missing something?  Wouldn't be the first time.

I was supposed to know what someone was assuming to themselves?

Why such hostility?

Really.

Why?