Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Album of the week - POS - Never Better

Post by not tyson »

MOG
Scissorman

Re: Album of the week - POS - Never Better

Post by MOG »

Yeah fuck this. Not even bothering listening or reviewing. This is becoming Tyson's Album of the Week. Fuck that noise. He has shit taste in music. Someone else should have had this week.

Fuck Tyson.

Skip this album and someone else take their turn.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

To be fair, nobody took a turn so Tyson took it. He did wait a couple days. I see no problem here.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

In another place and time, this is bad ass.
Here and now are neither.

No really, it's just not my bag unless I'm in the mood.

Leaving un-rated.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Never heard of P.O.S. as far as I remember. Listened all the way through. Enjoyed it for the most part and it pretty much kept my interest throughout. Not sure I would seek it out to listen again, but at least I'm not sure I wouldn't.

Musically, it was well done, especially for a rap act. Based on the few times I did, It's likely that if I paid more attention to the lyrics it would have taken on more significance for me. Much preferred this to Kanye's latest.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Every track had pretty good music on it, though not one song really stood out from the rest for me. He raps well but I must admit that by the 8th or 9th song his style was beginning to grind on my nerves. Not good. I didn't skip any songs but I was really looking forward to it ending by that point.

It's a decent album but not anything I would actively seek out to listen to. Still, it's worth a listen and fits perfectly in the spirit of this AOTW thing we got going on.

5.5/10
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

The concept was ok, I enjoyed the sampling/music behind the rapper, by the actual rapping and rhyming itself was pretty forgettable I thought. A bit of a wasted opportunity.

5/10