Movie/TV News

Movies, TV and other video based media
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

The Sydney Film Festival is in the middle of winter? Since when?

Wouldn't that make outdoor screenings a bit uncomfortable?

And that review sounds like a positive one for "A SERBIAN FILM".
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

I don't think they do outdoor screenings, I think you're thinking about Tropfest
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Tyson said

“Movies really don’t get much worse than Nicholas Winding Refn‘s ‘Only God Forgives’,” wrote Hollywood Elsewhere’s Jeffrey Wells. “It’s a sh-- macho fantasy — hyperviolent, ethically repulsive, sad, nonsensical, deathly dull, snail-paced, idiotic, possibly woman-hating, visually suffocating, pretentious. I realize I sound like Rex Reed on one of his rants, but trust me, please — this is a defecation by an over-praised, over-indulged director who thinks anything he craps out is worthy of your time. I felt violated, s*** upon, sedated, narcotized, appalled and bored stiff.”

That and according to Hollywood.com’s Matt Patches, apparently Ryan Gosling only has 17 lines of dialogue.

I think what this dipsit is saying is that you should spend your money on any of the various half-ass remakes or bullshit, poorly acted comic movies that hollywood seems so intent on overly hyping in the recent past
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I'm pretty sure that guy has never seen Valhalla rising
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson said
I don't think they do outdoor screenings, I think you're thinking about Tropfest

Huh, probably.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

petemasterpete said

Tyson said

“Movies really don’t get much worse than Nicholas Winding Refn‘s ‘Only God Forgives’,” wrote Hollywood Elsewhere’s Jeffrey Wells. “It’s a sh-- macho fantasy — hyperviolent, ethically repulsive, sad, nonsensical, deathly dull, snail-paced, idiotic, possibly woman-hating, visually suffocating, pretentious. I realize I sound like Rex Reed on one of his rants, but trust me, please — this is a defecation by an over-praised, over-indulged director who thinks anything he craps out is worthy of your time. I felt violated, s*** upon, sedated, narcotized, appalled and bored stiff.”

That and according to Hollywood.com’s Matt Patches, apparently Ryan Gosling only has 17 lines of dialogue.

I think what this dipsit is saying is that you should spend your money on any of the various half-ass remakes or bullshit, poorly acted comic movies that hollywood seems so intent on overly hyping in the recent past

My girlfriend is dragging me to the fucking gatsby remake on Saturday night. This is the second shitty movie in a row - the last one being the fucking les miserable bag of dicks.

I'm expecting anal for this.

I can't remember the last decent movie I saw at the cinema. Oh wait, it was "THE HOBBIT". That fucking rocked.

Before that, "TED" and "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES".

That doesn't paint a pretty picture. Hollywood is officially dead.

not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

No it's not, there are a lot of great films being made, you're just not going out of your way to find them.

I don't mind the odd blockbuster now and then either and the new Star Trek was fucking amazing.

I'm mainly going to go see The Great Gatsby in the cinema for the soundtrack.

not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Oh and Ted (horrible movie) is getting a sequel.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

George Michael said

petemasterpete said

Tyson said

My girlfriend is dragging me to the fucking gatsby remake on Saturday night. This is the second shitty movie in a row - the last one being the fucking les miserable bag of dicks.

I can't remember the last decent movie I saw at the cinema. Oh wait, it was "THE HOBBIT". That fucking rocked.

Before that, "TED" and "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES".

That doesn't paint a pretty picture. Hollywood is officially dead.

expecting anal is like watching a pot boil, won't happen bro. you get your ass out there and find that fucking dog!

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

this is the greatest bad movie you've probably never heard of. props to whoever has seen it already. a neighborhood favorite.

The Stoned Age

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Hahaha.  I remember that.

"Ever since you got hit by that laser at that Blue Oyster Cult Show you've been acting like a pussy!"

As for the greatest bad movie, this one takes the cake:

I like to poop naked.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

markuspoop said

"Ever since you got hit by that laser at that Blue Oyster Cult Show you've been acting like a pussy!"

I wonder how many people accidentally got that instead of the one with Micheal Keaton...

Don't mow your lawn
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

markuspoop said

DON'T EAT TOO MANY HOT DOGS!!!! hahaha

ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

Ummm...I don't think I'll see the sequel.  Looks like it's turning out to be more of a Scare Movie-type flick.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

phox_ said
Ummm...I don't think I'll see the sequel.  Looks like it's turning out to be more of a Scare Movie-type flick.

The first one really wasn't that great. I don't really have any interest in seeing a sequel.

Don't mow your lawn
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

The Boss said

She may as well drag you along to watch her get her uterus scraped. Baz Luhrman is officially film's answer to the bubonic plague.

Your girlfriend owes you a weeks worth of anal and at least two golden showers for that discrepancy.

Oh well...at least she didn't try taking you to an M Night Shyamalan film.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Calfium Jay said
The Boss said

She may as well drag you along to watch her get her uterus scraped. Baz Luhrman is officially film's answer to the bubonic plague.

Your girlfriend owes you a weeks worth of anal and at least two golden showers for that discrepancy.

She has more sense than that.

The movie was even worse than I thought it would be.

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

The Boss said

Calfium Jay said
The Boss said

I kinda like M. Night.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

NYHCster said

The Boss said

Calfium Jay said
The Boss said

I kinda like M. Night.

No, you don't.

Here's the thing with Shyasndasjndjlan: Everyone likes one or two of his movies; but he's released so many dreadful ones, that it's got to the point where no one actually likes "him" nor his work. They just like those one or two movies he didn't completely suck at.

Oh, and by the way: If you didn't realise he was dead the whole time after a solid fifteen minutes in "THE SIXTH SENSE", you're a fucking idiot. That movie was boring and tedious once you received the OMG REVELATION of that fact.

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

my friends actually call him M. Night Shamalamadingdong. I loved Signs, the 6th Sense ehh not so much. The Happening had a dope premise but horrible acting. The Village had a horrible premise and excellent acting. I actually enjoyed Lady In The Water because of two reasons, (1) Paul Giamatti and (2) inside this 30 year old male there's an 9 year old Asian girl just waiting to get out...
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

NYHCster said
my friends actually call him M. Night Shamalamadingdong. I loved Signs, the 6th Sense ehh not so much. The Happening had a dope premise but horrible acting. The Village had a horrible premise and excellent acting. I actually enjoyed Lady In The Water because of two reasons, (1) Paul Giamatti and (2) inside this 30 year old male there's an 9 year old Asian girl just waiting to get out...

Water killed the aliens.

Water.

Water killed them.

The stuff that covers a fucking shitload of planet Earth.

Water.

Yeah, great movie.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

The Happening is worth watching just to see those idiots jumping off the building.