2013 Mercedes Superbowl Ad - Illumnati

Movies, TV and other video based media
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

doors said
My old preschool used to be a lodge. The walls were painted red beforehand. The neighbours talked about eerie shit going on there. Not in Australia btw.

LOL, Dan Brown's really done a number on Western popular culture, hasn't he.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

T

crow011 said

doors said
pw

crow011 said
No. 233, District 41, representin'.

Pwahaha! That was funny!

May I ask why that was funny?

The representin' bit with references to a Lodge.

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

crow011 said

hellboy1975 said
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Aust ... Friendship

Holy shit that's old.

Lodge of Friendship - that's cute. I always liked the name "Lodge Sincerity". That's the kind of world I want to live in.

Done any red degrees?

Nah, don't really have enough spare time at the moment to have a look at the other degrees, chapters, etc.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

crow011 said

hellboy1975 said
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Aust ... Friendship

Holy shit that's old.

Lodge of Friendship - that's cute. I always liked the name "Lodge Sincerity". That's the kind of world I want to live in.

Done any red degrees?

Nah, don't really have enough spare time at the moment to have a look at the other degrees, chapters, etc.

Any interest? I had a brother headhunting me for Royal Arch, but I left before I could do my time holding a position in the 3rd.

My mentor did a whole bunch up to the early 20s, and said it was basically just paying to sit and watch a day full of "plays". He said they slammed through five or so in one day.

He highly recommended it, so it's definitely something I'd like to do when I'm back on familiar soil. There's a lodge here made up of expats, and I completely blew them off. My reasoning is that they did a candidate from first to third in one weekend. I completely and utterly disagree with that, so I quickly made them know that I wanted nothing to do with them.

A bit sad, really.

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

crow011 said 
He highly recommended it, so it's definitely something I'd like to do when I'm back on familiar soil. There's a lodge here made up of expats, and I completely blew them off. My reasoning is that they did a candidate from first to third in one weekend. I completely and utterly disagree with that, so I quickly made them know that I wanted nothing to do with them.

Interested at some point I guess..  At the moment I'm just working my way up the chain, IG at the moment an will be JD in a couple of months.

We has a second degree with the candidate having only attended one meeting since his initiation.  Wasn't too keen on that personally, but the actualy candidate pulled out at the last minute, so it was decided it was better to have a second than put the rehearsals to waste.  Still, I personally think there should be at least 6 months between degrees.  There no real need to rush tbh.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

2nd degree... murder?

Gasp. I knew it.
SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

crow011 said 

Interested at some point I guess..  At the moment I'm just working my way up the chain, IG at the moment an will be JD in a couple of months.

We has a second degree with the candidate having only attended one meeting since his initiation.  Wasn't too keen on that personally, but the actualy candidate pulled out at the last minute, so it was decided it was better to have a second than put the rehearsals to waste.  Still, I personally think there should be at least 6 months between degrees.  There no real need to rush tbh.

I was a year from first to third. From what I understand, that's the bare minimum. Once I realised what was going on, I felt that I would've been happy sitting on the second for a full twelve months.

Glad to hear you're going well with it, and have a steady goal. I would've loved to have done the proper chain, but I left the country too soon after I was made. Fundamentally one of my biggest things abut Australia that I feel bad about.

Once I square my dues, I'll be gung-ho about joining a Melbourne lodge. Really excited about getting back into it again.

James
Fanboi

Post by James »

Since you all seem to be the ones to ask, have either (or any) of you ever met or heard of a transgender Freemason? I don't know very much about the organization, I was just curious.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I have a standing invite:

what do you think?
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

James said
Since you all seem to be the ones to ask, have either (or any) of you ever met or heard of a transgender Freemason? I don't know very much about the organization, I was just curious.

I haven't met one, presuming they are a male I don't see any reason why they couldn't be a mason.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

James said

That's an extremely odd question.

I'm going to answer with a resounding "no".

James
Fanboi

Post by James »

Thanks for your replies. I thought the organization might only allow biological males to join, Crow, that's why I asked.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

James said
Thanks for your replies. I thought the organization might only allow biological males to join, Crow, that's why I asked.

If no one knew you use to be a woman, there'd be no issue, as it's quite unlikely you'd be asked.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

What about 3 kids in a trench-coat?  Do you think they could join?

I'm asking for a friend.
Don't mow your lawn
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

The talk of buggery going on inside the walls of Freemasonry has been around since the Templar days.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

James said

Fair enough. There's always the Order of the Eastern Star, if you're a chick.

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

UndKeineEier said
What about 3 kids in a trench-coat?  Do you think they could join?

I'm asking for a friend.

Nope,  there are tests to weed out kids in trench-coats
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Freemasonry hah, what a joke of an organisation.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Tyson said
Freemasonry hah, what a joke of an organisation.

Well, there's always the Rosicrucians, you jackass.

not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

So mote it be