Tool - 14 March 2014 - Selland Arena, Fresno, CA

Tool will be "touring" (well, playing one show in Mexico at time of writing) North America in March 2014.
iloveposters
Geacon

Re: Tool - 14 March 2014 - Selland Arena, Fresno, CA

Post by iloveposters »

badkittygothgirl wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:
iloveposters wrote:
With their new album coming out in the next few months, one of the songs from it were performed and very well received by everyone in the audience.; title was only known by those that were on the meet and greet which was $500
Well that's interesting

What a load of shit. fact checking fail.
Just so you know, I was quoting the article on examiner.com, I wasnt the one who said TOOL played a new song
5/20/2001 - NYC, NY
9/22/2001 - Hartford, CT
8/12/2002 - Trenton, NJ
5/20/2006 - NYC, NY
9/28/2006 - Camden, NJ
10/5/2006 - Hartford, CT
10/6/2006 - East Rutherford, NJ
10/7/2006 - Uniondale, NY
8/1/2009 - Jersey City, NY
1/31/2012 - Uncasville, CT
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

I know.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

iloveposters wrote:Image

http://www.examiner.com/review/tool-mas ... nce-fresno

Includes pictures from the show

Tool live at Selland Arena in Fresno

March 15, 2014
On March 14, 2014 Tool performed to a sold out Selland Arena in Fresno, California. With the introduction with every song, the ecstatic fans roared with familiarity and smiling faces while the sang and many grooved along.

Tool is also famous for their light show which did not disappoint, all colors of lights flying around and not without lacking, red shiny confetti shooting out at the end.

With their new album coming out in the next few months, one of the songs from it were performed and very well received by everyone in the audience.; title was only known by those that were on the meet and greet which was $500 a spot.

Tool's setlist changes every show but more or less alternating with the opening title between 'Third Eye' which was performed in Fresno and 'Hooker with a Penis.'

Check out the photos from the Fresno show in the gallery and the song list below (minus the mystery new song):
Third Eye
Vicarious
Schism
Sober
Intension
Lateralus
Jambi
Forty-Six & 2
Ænema
Stinkfist

Their short west coast tour started on March 4, 2014 in Washington and ending March 27th in Phoenix, Maynard's home town.

Remaining Dates are:
March 15 Las Vegas, NV
March 16 San Diego, CA
March 24, Austin, TX
March 25, Houston, TX
March 27, Phoenix, AZ
I am fucking astounded that no one has left a comment in the comment section. You'd think the entire internet would go up in flames after dropping that.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.