NRL

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Re: NRL

Post by Busty McCracken »

All comes down to the forwards hey. I really think qld can match it our pack , when that happens, Munster ,dce, Coates , gagai, holmes can all run Amock too.

Game 2 should be a quality contest i reckon
Listen to All Them Witches
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

Hey Busty, how is the improvement of Manly throughout the year. Start of the year they were touted as wooden spooners with people saying Des should be sacked. They are a deadset top 4 side. Tonight even without Tommy T. they have spanked the cows.... In the past I have always hated Manly (as you do if you aren't a fan) but those Trbojevic boys are very special....
Be good to each other.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Yeah man, I was expecting them to push for top 6 so was surprised when everyone was writing them pre season.

By end of round 3 could see why everyone had, thought we were cooked and there'd be no way out but the last 6 - 7 weeks apart from that generous win we handed to the knight's have been sensational.

My two teams in nsw and manly have put 50 points on qld teams this week. Has been good haha.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Go blues!
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

Close win for Manly tonight, at 60-0 I thought it was anyone's game, but the Sea Eagles sealed to finish 66-0. Titans in a close one against Canberra 44-6 and now it looks as though Newcastle are struggling against Cowboys only leading 22-0... Close comp this year ...

Edit: 38-0 at fulltime, cowboys really closed the gap... At least Melbourne vs Roosters was tight at 46-0..
Be good to each other.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Ahahahaha pisser mate. I do think that there's an argument to be had at how shit sown clubs are run but no doubt the rules have amplified that. Hopefully it all sorts itself out coz this shit can't keep happening.

Hey tyson, you're down st George neck of the woods. You get an invite to that BBQ or what?
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Shellharbour shouldn't even be locked down lmao

I'm just a few klms south so no lock down for me, suck it shelby

Newcastle into the top 8 this week!

Dude I thought you were going to use my Kayo?
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Fucks sake, I forgot all about it didn't I?! Still want me to jump on board? I think ny bro might be free loading on mine, I haven't even been using it much so need check with him but happy to still jump on if its just sitting there sorry dude.

And yeah man, ponga looks like ya turbo, makes a big difference. Hopefully they can keep tracking upwards for ya.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

It's sitting there if you want or not, all good.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Yeah sweet, I'll hit him up n see if he using mine.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:31 am And yeah man, ponga looks like ya turbo, makes a big difference. Hopefully they can keep tracking upwards for ya.
Knights don't need Ponga to beat certain teams though
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Touche haha. Turns our raiders don't need wignton or papali either
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

the Montreal Canadians didn't win the Stanley cup. not sure you guys watch canadian sports. i dont, but just saying
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

NRL is all about hugs not fights

Canned audience laughter
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

bob wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:24 pm the Montreal Canadians didn't win the Stanley cup. not sure you guys watch canadian sports. i dont, but just saying
Yeah mate I definitely watch hockey, and I was really hoping Montreal would win given a Canadian side hasn't since Montreal beat the Kings back in the 92/93 season... A long time ago before I became a fat, lazy, beer drinking middle aged man I played hockey and was okay at it (although whenever Canadian or Czech players came out I could see how shit I actually was)... I am a massive Edmonton fan given I grew up and was interested in Hockey when Gretzky was a God.... I also have no love for Tampa and was really hoping anyone but them would win, but they were way too good.

State of Origin just got interesting with all 3 games now to be played in QLD, and the best NSW side I have seen (at least the best backline) will likely sweep the series with ease playing all games away...
Be good to each other.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

right on! back in the 80s i was into hockey a bit more. The sticker books was a lot of fun. same era for me too. i had an Edmonton Oilers jersey i wore to school a bit back in grade 2. so long ago!
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Finally got hold of my bro, he's using my kayo thanks mate.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

After that Storm game I really don't want to watch nrl anymore :(
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Im getting excited about being able to see the manly storm game in a few weeks now the teams have relocated to seq. Then I think about how the storm is putting the cleaners through every single team out there and im wondering why I wanna watch that shit live.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Because you're a manly fan (aka masochist)
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Wont lie.. had to google what that meant.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

It's me and all Knights fans who are the masochists ffs why do I pay for this shit

Manly has never even won a spoon (booooooooooooooooo)
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

tys0n wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:46 am It's me and all Knights fans who are the masochists ffs why do I pay for this shit

Manly has never even won a spoon (booooooooooooooooo)
Of this i am very well aware haha. If ya watch the manly v tigers game highlights on weekend you will see me carrying on numerous times in first half as manly are scoring. A good night was had.

Pim ya boys put up a good show on the weekend.

Tyson, sorry man, you guys deserve better than what these useless pricks keep dishing up.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

May I say farewell to James Maloney, one of my favourite players of all time, the league needs more players like him, what a stellar career and what a fucking smart arse!
Canned audience laughter
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

That was a good game to watch. The finals are shaping up to be pretty good. I still think Melbourne are ahead of the other 3 (Penrith, Souths and Manly), but they are all in good shape. Of all of them I think Manly with Tom will challenge the Storm. I also feel like the refs have stopped being fckheads and as a result the scorelines and the footy have improved.

EDIT: Actually Cleary's dirty big torpedo bombs makes Penrith a real threat, they were really good in the 2nd half, Souths couldn't get out of their half for the last 20 minutes...
Be good to each other.