FIFA World Cup, 2014 Thread . . .

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
M0G
Lungsmen

Re: FIFA World Cup, 2014 Thread . . .

Post by M0G »

BlackHole83 wrote:
ms2r wrote:
BlackHole83 wrote:A foul? Did you even watch the game? The dude didn't even touch him lol
Have you seen controversy about this penalty?
I do not. Even not from Ivory Coast.
Analists agree that is was a "give-able" penalty.
You missed my point. It doesn't matter anyways, it's over. Try not to believe everything these "analfucks" have to say. Observe and make your own decision. Horrible call, there is no other way to put it.
analfucks? You mean analysts who know more about football than you do. Clear penalty, case closed. No logical person who understands the rules would even question that call.
The most intelligent person on this forum
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

BlackHole83 wrote:
M0G wrote:Fuck Mexico and Fuck Costa Rica. They are our biggest rivals in CONCACAF. Was so pissed Croatia decided not to show up. God I hope the Dutch bludgeon the Mexican team in the Round of 16.
Fuck that, you wanted Portugal to rape the USA, which didn't even come close to happening. You hate on Mexico and Costa Rica, claiming they are "our" biggest rivals when you want the USA to lose? You are very inconsistent in your troll posts. Let me ask you, have you even stepped foot on the pitch? Because by the sounds of it you have no fucking clue from a players aspect of the game, only a fake fan who won't root for his country because of his beef with the coach, which I doubt is very "personal" to begin with.

It's obvious you want the same bullshit to happen as it does every other World Cup. Same teams, same victors. Be open to change man, and appreciate the fact that we have a World Cup for the ages upon us.

And spare me the fact that you want to see the best teams play. Fuck that, they are playing right now and the best teams are advancing.

Best World Cup in recent memory. I've only heard one so called football fan say otherwise. I wonder who that could be?
bwhahahahahahahaah :lol:

I have played football my entire life and when I was younger at a fairly high level. I am intimately familiar with every aspect of the game.

You really are a dumb shit. I don't even need to call you out you continually expose yourself. By all means, carry on.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

^ Yeah kicking yourself in the back of the boot constitutes a foul right? Get the fuck outta here with your dribble, the man was not even touched by any player other than himself. Wrong call, wrong team advanced. It's all good though, Costa Rica will handle Greece just like they did to Italy.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

BlackHole83 wrote:
The Boss wrote:I missed the game, because sleep, but conceding nine goals in the three games is disgraceful.

How did Taggart play?

Fucking fire Matt Ryan from any future team. Guy is fucking useless. As well as our backline, as per usual.

Thoroughly disappointed.
Dunno Boss The Aussies were in a tough fucking group and played good football at times, particularly against the Dutch and the second half against Chile. Cahill was excellent. The team shows promise. They play solid attacking football. Back line does need some work but there is a lot there to grow on. Not being condensing in the slightest when I say I was very impressed at times with the quality of their play. I fully expected them to get slaughtered in that group but they showed up and made three world class teams earn it. I legitimately think in one of the other weaker groups they would have advanced. They sure as shit are a better team than Greece, who did advance.

World Cup draws are a bitch and need to be changed. Seeding the top 8 based on FIFA rankings is a joke, considering FIFA rankings are piss poor by any standard. Fuck that every nation should simply boycot FIFA, start a new organization to govern the game and the sponsors would follow. No one wants to be involved with FIFA any longer.
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

M0G wrote:
BlackHole83 wrote:
The Boss wrote:I missed the game, because sleep, but conceding nine goals in the three games is disgraceful.

How did Taggart play?

Fucking fire Matt Ryan from any future team. Guy is fucking useless. As well as our backline, as per usual.

Thoroughly disappointed.
Dunno Boss The Aussies were in a tough fucking group and played good football at times, particularly against the Dutch and the second half against Chile. Cahill was excellent. The team shows promise. They play solid attacking football. Back line does need some work but there is a lot there to grow on. Not being condensing in the slightest when I say I was very impressed at times with the quality of their play. I fully expected them to get slaughtered in that group but they showed up and made three world class teams earn it. I legitimately think in one of the other weaker groups they would have advanced. They sure as shit are a better team than Greece, who did advance.

World Cup draws are a bitch and need to be changed. Seeding the top 8 based on FIFA rankings is a joke, considering FIFA rankings are piss poor by any standard. Fuck that every nation should simply boycot FIFA, start a new organization to govern the game and the sponsors would follow. No one wants to be involved with FIFA any longer.
Would love to see the world ditch FIFA. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Argentina v Switzerland will be enticing. I think Argentina is slightly overrated, but they do have the best player in the world who is in form at the moment. The Swiss had a fairly easy passage into the last 16. I predict Argentina taking this one 2-1. It will still be a good match
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

Stop moaning about seedings, if you want to be a world champion you must be able to beat everyone, or at least all except 1 game in the group phase.

Shaqiri made a great goal. Awesome strike.

France was lame, wonder if they play better next round again. Equador was just not good enough.

Messi is the best Argentinia has to offer.

And will it be Gijon all over again today?
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Wish I had the stamina to wake up for USA Vs Germany.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

^ that's because your not a true fan.
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

6pm local time. har har
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

BlackHole83 wrote:^ that's because your not a true fan.
2AM

I'd wake up for tat if Aus was playing for a chance to qualify

But you're right
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

12am local time. Fuck sleep, I usually get around 4 hrs a night anyway
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

haha.... 10 AM local time. Easy
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

My prediction for G/H:

Germany/Albania
US/Belgium

Can't believe how lucky, unlucky and plucky the US team has been. What a ride.

It's been a very weird but enjoyable group round with a ton of controversy.
Ki77aan :twisted:
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

2.5 hrs to go. I'm setting up a watching area at work...

I may be the only one there. haha

If only i could have a few cold ones.
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

Bye bye Suarez
9 matches & 4 months...
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

ms2r wrote:Bye bye Suarez
9 matches & 4 months...
If they don't tie it to a treatment program and monitoring, it's a useless step. Dude needs help.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Game time baby. This is going to be either a huge rush or a crushing blow... either way, I'm excited.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Deutsch power ball at the moment
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

the Watch ESPN stream seems to have died...

EDIT: it's back :D
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Umadbrah? wrote::D
I am NOT mad bra!

Fuckin' A, we made it through. Completely blown away, and so glad I was wrong about the results going into this Group of Death.

1 - 1 - 1 is not too shabby.

Likely face Belgium next. Will be a great game either Belgium or Algeria.

If you are not enjoying these games, I can't understand it. Yes, lot's of drama and controversy, but plenty of great play. Love to see all the different approaches and styles.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

I like to poop naked.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Oh, and that voluptuous lady they showed after the match bouncing her cans around on Copacabana. Daddy likey.
I like to poop naked.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Well done lads. Only a few of us believed you could get out of the group stage, and you did well. Obviously Ze Germans are on a different level than most teams. Belgium is no sleeper team. We have to play MUCH better than we did today but I like our chances. It will be a good matchup. CONCACAF reppin!!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

TO

All players

from every team

and every nation and even those

who were not born in those particular nations for which they competed,

I say

Salad!
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.