FIFA World Cup, 2014 Thread . . .

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Re: FIFA World Cup, 2014 Thread . . .

Post by BlackHole83 »

Crow wrote:
BlackHole83 wrote:
Not Tyson wrote:It's going to be France.
Who?
(Where's the quick reply function gone?)

Taggart just got named in Australia's final squad.

Fuck I was right.

Him and Cahill: Household names.

Trust me. I haven't fucked up yet with regard to this subject.
Is Kennedy hurt or something? I didn't see his name on the squad roster. He has a knack of scoring goals and a veteran.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

He is, as far as I know.

Isn't that sad?

"jesus Saves".

Nice man, too.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

So the US back line looks like absolute shit. They are going to get demolished in Brazil. Zusi is playing like shit. That should be Landon Donovan's spot. Klinsman is a piece of shit.
The most intelligent person on this forum
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

M0G wrote:So the US back line looks like absolute shit. They are going to get demolished in Brazil. Zusi is playing like shit. That should be Landon Donovan's spot. Klinsman is a piece of shit.
Take a stand for Jeebus' sake, Mog. You are like the least opinionated person on this forum.

But seriously, as I said above after watching them in person last week... not looking good. And it's getting less and less likely they will be able to pull their heads outta their asses in time for Ghana. They will be annihilated.
Ki77aan :twisted:
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Kittaan wrote:
M0G wrote:So the US back line looks like absolute shit. They are going to get demolished in Brazil. Zusi is playing like shit. That should be Landon Donovan's spot. Klinsman is a piece of shit.
Take a stand for Jeebus' sake, Mog. You are like the least opinionated person on this forum.

But seriously, as I said above after watching them in person last week... not looking good. And it's getting less and less likely they will be able to pull their heads outta their asses in time for Ghana. They will be annihilated.
It's still just a game, anything can happen. Have some faith. Klinsmann is a lot more clever than you may think.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Do you dispute that they are not playing like a World Cup caliber team? That's all I'm saying. The other teams will not be slacking and we are up against a bitch of a bracket. Rose colored glasses aren't going to change the outcome, but be my guest.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Kittaan wrote:Do you dispute that they are not playing like a World Cup caliber team? That's all I'm saying. The other teams will not be slacking and we are up against a bitch of a bracket. Rose colored glasses aren't going to change the outcome, but be my guest.
Of course they are not going to win the whole damn thing, but have some fun with it, it is a game. don't write them off before they even step on the pitch. Warm up games are exactly just that. Let's see them in action on the big stage before we start throwing low blows.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

I'm not HOPING they fail. That's Mog's deal. I'll be watching all the US games and as many of the other great match ups as I can manage, and looking forward to it.

I'm just being realistic. Would love to be wrong, but I don't think that's likely. Enjoy.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Cheers. I'm looking forward to it as well, some tasty match ups the first week, good times..
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

BlackHole83 wrote:
Kittaan wrote:

It's still just a game, anything can happen. Have some faith. Klinsmann is a lot more clever than you may think.
Klinsman is a piece of shit and the back line is a joke. Altidore has forgotten how to score, Zusi is a waste of space, a space Donovan should be occupying, and Dempsey, while solid, isn't good enough to dominate a game. He needs another solid forward and Altidore ain't the guy. Klinsman picked a terrible team. We got remarkably lucky against Turkey. We are going to get demolished in the group stage. It will be fun to watch Klinsman have to explain his bullshit then.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

US will make it out of group play. Ronaldo won't be healthy enough to make it through 3 games, dooming Portugal. Julian Green will draw a foul in the box which'll lead to a game-winning PK.

Landon Donovan can eat a bag of dicks.
I like to poop naked.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

markuspoop wrote:US will make it out of group play. Ronaldo won't be healthy enough to make it through 3 games, dooming Portugal. Julian Green will draw a foul in the box which'll lead to a game-winning PK.

Landon Donovan can eat a bag of dicks.
bwhahahahaha I love you to pieces poop face but you are high as a kite

Donovan > Zusi

As for Ronaldo even at 70% he is better than 95% of the world. US is fucked. Julian Green is going to turn out to be the Freddie Adu of this generation. DUD
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

I'm just having some fun. Though, as a DCU fan, the mention of Freddie Adu makes things much less fun.
I like to poop naked.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

markuspoop wrote:US will make it out of group play.
I realize anything is possible, but this is improbable. I hope you're right, because that would be quite the shocker. Plus, it would piss Mog the fuck off, and I'd love to hear what he has to say about Klinsman and his choices THEN... :D

But back to the real world now... I hope the US MNT has a great rest of their summer.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

markuspoop wrote:I'm just having some fun. Though, as a DCU fan, the mention of Freddie Adu makes things much less fun.
Fuck dude remember back when they first introduced him at 14 as the next Pele? I remember watching his first game with DCU and thinking he had potential, but it's like the poor little guy never really got any bigger. To this day whenever he plays he almost always gets muscled off the ball.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The US will make it out of the first inning, don't worry.

Once that happens and we start
getting some first downs, we'll be fine.

May even get one of those wicked googles.

Final score
USA 7
Greenland 4
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

I always knew Adu was a bust. I never knew why there was so much hype about the kid.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Much Adu about nothing?

xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

I love USA. But we're not making outta the group round.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Yes we R! said the pirate
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

BlackHole83 wrote:I always knew Adu was a bust. I never knew why there was so much hype about the kid.
Yea...the advertising world bent over for the sports world and took one in the ass world because they were given an ass world of money by promoting something that normally they never would have.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Ghana's likely starting 11 is much stronger than the US's, plus they have a much stronger, more veteran bench. They've beaten us soundly at the previous 2 World Cups, and that was with more experienced players on the US team.

After watching this PR vid, I'm even more convinced we have little chance to take them.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/videos/y=2 ... 60079.html

Hope I'm wrong. Can't wait for this game regardless.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

^Fucking commie-nazi. Get outta here with the anti-American bullshit.

U-S-A. U-S-A. U-S-A. U-S-A. U-S-A.
I like to poop naked.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

I was hoping that we could keep the chest-thumping out of this thread, but oh well.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

The Boss wrote:I was hoping that we could keep the chest-thumping out of this thread, but oh well.
Poop is clearly hamming it up. Don't be fooled.

That being said....