NBA

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Re: NBA

Post by Kittaan »

That's correct and I'm not happy about it. Fucking hate the Rockets.

If CleeTown gets Love as well, fuck that shit.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

That's odd. I've never heard a non- Spurs or Mavs fan say they hate the Rockets. Why do you hate the Rockets?
Hey! Denty!
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

verily I quoteth myself again...
ilikecheese wrote:What a joke.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Not Tyson wrote:Image
That's gold, Jerry, GOLD!
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

118 million for 5 years? That's a whole lot of money to spend on Bosh when there will be no more rings.
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

Bad for both parties. He should have went to Houston for 4 years. His stats would have gone up and he'd have a chance to contend every year. That bloated contract in Miami is going to prevent a rebuild, which is what they should be doing right now.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

:lol:
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

If it was about the rings he would have went to Houston. They would have been stacked and def contend. I thinks it's more of an ego thing to be honest. LBJ wants his own legacy in Cleveland (with 2 other 1st overall draft picks). Bosh wants his own in Miami, not sure where that leaves wade though. I always thought of him as old school and loyal to Miami. Let's see if Riley can persuade him to stay put. With his injuries I see maybe another 2 years left in him.

Lakeshow got Lin, whoopty fucking doo. I still think Carmelo will return to NY. The decision by James fucked everyone's plans up.
Bill Hilly
Droner

Post by Bill Hilly »

It's a shame that the Lakers are going to have one of the worst rosters in the league. I respect Kobe and his intensity, but at 36 he's pretty much fucked on that team. Nobody wants to play with Kobe in the twilight of his career. I hope he makes a comeback similar to what Duncan has done with his body. As far as the heat go, I don't see Wade going anywhere. He wants to play for 1 team. He had to have known what Lebron's plans were for a while, and he still left millions on the table.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

SATAN!
:twisted:
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Bill Hilly wrote:It's a shame that the Lakers are going to have one of the worst rosters in the league. I respect Kobe and his intensity, but at 36 he's pretty much fucked on that team. Nobody wants to play with Kobe in the twilight of his career. I hope he makes a comeback similar to what Duncan has done with his body. As far as the heat go, I don't see Wade going anywhere. He wants to play for 1 team. He had to have known what Lebron's plans were for a while, and he still left millions on the table.
A non Laker fan who respects Kobe? Hell yeah man your cool in my book. It's going to be another shitty year in Lakerland. FA is not over yet so I will cross my fingers we can add some more decent help. Not dissing Lin, I am sure he will be very helpful.
Bill Hilly
Droner

Post by Bill Hilly »

I think I have hated the Lakers since I was 5 or 6 years old watching Larry vs. Magic. Watching my Celtics choke to the Lakers in 2010 was a tough pill to swallow. I used to despise Kobe, but I am at a point now where I can respect and appreciate his passion for the game. Kobe is a breed of his own. LeBron will never be on Kobe's level.

My sources are telling me that Gasol is heading to OKC.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I don't know if Kobe can pull a Duncan. You gotta remember that even in his prime a Duncan wasn't a world class athlete. Dude's always been brains over brawn.

Not saying Kobe isn't smart, but he is a guard. Superior athleticism is way more important there.
Hey! Denty!
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Fair enough. I was born into the Laker lore. And grew up watching showtime. I was there when we sucked balls for most of the 90s. And have enjoyed the success we've had since 2000. Kobe was on another level at one point, but being realistic I know his best days are behind him. As much as it kills me to say it but it is LBJ time now.

And yes, that 2010 final was bitter sweet :)
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Ravenpig wrote:That's odd. I've never heard a non- Spurs or Mavs fan say they hate the Rockets. Why do you hate the Rockets?
The Warriors had a great shot at a higher seed in the Western conference until Houston and the Clips started amassing talent at alarming rates. Also they have spanked us a bunch of times. Finally #becausedwightmare. Enough reasons for ya piggly wiggly?

Very relieved Bosh is making the (stupid) decision to stay in purgatory.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I guess. Still pretty weird. Weirdo.
Hey! Denty!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Bill Hilly wrote:I think I have hated the Lakers since I was 5 or 6 years old watching Larry vs. Magic. Watching my Celtics choke to the Lakers in 2010 was a tough pill to swallow. I used to despise Kobe, but I am at a point now where I can respect and appreciate his passion for the game. Kobe is a breed of his own. LeBron will never be on Kobe's level.

My sources are telling me that Gasol is heading to OKC.
deal in place with Chicago.

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/ ... 8169995264
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

I guess Jeff Van Gungadin was wrong huh? props to LBJ for going back to the Cavs.

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

So glad I am not a Cleveland fan...and I don't mean just the Cavalier's...

it's called "The Mistake By The Lake" for a reason.

pfft....Cleveland.

Now they can at least have a winning season again...

so they got that going for themselves....

which is nice..

Cleveland will not win one trophy with him there.
Count it!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

@ Pig - Have I ever claimed I wasn't weird? Exactly.

Also glad Melo is staying in NY.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Well you are!
Hey! Denty!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Kittaan wrote:@ Pig - Have I ever claimed I wasn't weird? Exactly.

Also glad Melo is staying in NY.
me too. this whole teams gets high I think, from JR to Clyde. even Phil lol. he always looked baked.

https://vine.co/v/MxnOuJW5HPU

http://coub.com/view/2h8jp

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]