NBA

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Re: NBA

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Kittaan wrote:Greetings from Dublin, lads n lassies.

Breathing a huge sigh of relief after last night's win. W's back home on Sunday to take it to 3/2 hopefully.

If the Warriors win then it will likely be their 2 remaining home games; which means they win Sunday, lose the following game in Cleveland and then seal the deal at home in game 7.

If the Cavs win then i think its in 6, they would almost HAVE to win Sunday on the road in Golden State, then win game 6 at home. I dont think any team is going to lose a game 7 at home.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

NBA

Post by BlackHole83 »

Congrats to the Warriors. Well deserved champions. LBJ made it tough with his ridiculous playing, but he just did not have all the help he needed. He is human after all.

Now let's hope their championship aura can rub off on the silver and black baby. Raiders!!! This is the year!!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Couldn't watch the last 2 games live (2 am here in Ireland) but I've got them recorded.

Very happy we pulled it off. I was worried after losing 2 in a row, especially that game 2 loss.

Go Dubs!

LeBron is a beast, but even he couldn't make it on his own.

Off to London right now. Seeya.
Ki77aan :twisted:
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

what do you guys think about the Knicks two first round picks? Jerian Grant PG from Notre Dame and the Latvian kid from the Spanish League Porzingis?
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

I think that both Porzingis and Hezonja are going to be exceptional NBA players in a few years. The Knicks fans think that drafting Winslow would have given them instant relief. Not happening. The Knicks need another couple years at least before they can even compete.....in the weak ass Eastern Conference. Porzingis has a ton of upside. Speaking of drafting Winslow at #10, what the fuck were the Kings and Charlotte thinking?
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Motherfuckers, I've been containing myself this season until now, but where is the Warrior's love around here?

12-0! I want to crush the fucking Clippers tonight. I will settle for a win of any kind, but it would be sweet to just decimate them, like we did to Memphis... 50 points...

They are all on top of their games, but this man is a cut above.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/23 ... l-Category

BTW, well done NY:
N.Y.H.C. wrote: if Irving can't go. Golden State in 6.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Other than checking scores and records every once in a while I'm mostly apathetic to the NBA until the playoffs.
Hey! Denty!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Ravenpig wrote:Other than checking scores and records every once in a while I'm mostly apathetic to the NBA until the playoffs.
San Antonio is also kicking ass, and I am kinda bummed that we don't see them until next year I believe. With the Aldridge and West pickups, while basically maintaining last season's stars, they are continuing their dynasty. Would not surprise me to see SA and Ws in the WCF.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

What a game. The Clips absolutely blew the lead they had the entire game.

13-0. Rolling.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:what do you guys think about the Knicks two first round picks? Jerian Grant PG from Notre Dame and the Latvian kid from the Spanish League Porzingis?
quoting myself lol. well it's been a few months, Grant needs to learn how to shoot but his numbers are solid in limited playing time. there's a log jam at guard on this team. but how's KP doing? holy shit, I knew he was talented and could shoot the lights out BUT GOD DAMN can this kid crash the boards!! 13 points, 9 rbs, 1 steal and 1.1 blks per game. he needs to showcase his post moves a little bit more but his turn around fade away jumper is legit. they are comparing him to Dirk but I don't remember the big German being ferocious on the glass like that. especially right out of the gate on a team that won 17 games a year ago. I'm very impressed with Phil Jackson's scouts. they did an excellent job.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Kittaan wrote:What a game. The Clips absolutely blew the lead they had the entire game.

13-0. Rolling.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

They are on one impressive run. It's amazing how these guys still continue to improve. Even better, I don't hear LBJ's name every day. I am a Huge Lakers fan, but I must admit what they are doing in NorCal is something special.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

BlackHole83 wrote:They are on one impressive run. It's amazing how these guys still continue to improve. Even better, I don't hear LBJ's name every day. I am a Huge Lakers fan, but I must admit what they are doing in NorCal is something special.
You know, I've watched every game, and what's really amazing to me is how poorly they have handled the ball in so many quarters. It's scary how good they could be if they get that under control. They always seem to pull it out, but there have been quite a few nail biters this season. I don't think it's fatigue, because we've got a very deep bench and Luke is managing minutes fairly well. I absolutely have no idea how long this run will be, but it's all gravy after smashing the record at 16-0. The Warriors have broken so many long-held individual and team records over the past couple years, it's ridonkulous. Steph is on track for over 400 made 3's this season, a record he has held and broken himself several times. And that's even with sitting out a bunch of blowout 4th quarters.

Incredible to see this team come from where they did under that useless owner Chris Cohan. What a waste of space.

Loving this run and how they are just taking it one game at a time. Inevitable they will lose eventually, it may even be one of the next two games (Raptors/Pacers), but I know I'll be yelling at my TV when it does.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

fucking G-State is so good it hurts my brain lol. Knicks thrashing the Nets right now. Porzingis is beasting once again. Afflalo was a great pick up, no? the dude can score his ass off, good defender too.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Kristaps Porzingis - All Putback Dunk Machine Highlights

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]

the Latvian God Of Putback dunks, blocked shots and three pointers, KP6.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Does it end tonight? Paul George has had his big boy pants on lately...

Nah. We'll get past the Pacers too.
N.Y.H.C. wrote:Kristaps Porzingis - All Putback Dunk Machine Highlights
Yeah, Porz is fun to watch. And he'll have no shortage of putback opportunities this season!! LOULZ.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Kittaan wrote:Image

Does it end tonight? Paul George has had his big boy pants on lately...

Nah. We'll get past the Pacers too.
N.Y.H.C. wrote:Kristaps Porzingis - All Putback Dunk Machine Highlights
Yeah, Porz is fun to watch. And he'll have no shortage of putback opportunities this season!! LOULZ.
hey!! don't act like Steph Curry wouldn't trade like 6 guys on his team for this kid lol.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

I don't have to act... I am almost 100% certain he wouldn't do that trade. One for one, sure - if it was a roll player. But the chemistry and skill set the Dubs have right now.... no way they would trade their first 6-8 rotation players for just about anyone.

They are just about to be 23-0 tonight*, so it's hard to argue the point.

EDIT*

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

LOULZ:
Cuban: Mavericks Would Have Traded Up For Porzingis In 'A Heartbeat'
DEC 8, 2015 2:31 PM

Mark Cuban says the Dallas Mavericks would have traded up to select Kristaps Porzingis if possible.

“We would have traded up in a heartbeat to get that kid,’’ Cuban said before the first Porzingis-Nowitzki showdown. “We loved him. Obviously, people are going to compare him to Dirk because that’s what people like to do. When you’re 7-foot-3, those three inches make a difference.

“I’m a Porzingis fan. I’ve got my Russian insults all packaged up to starting screaming at him with my high school Russian. Porzingis is the real deal. He’s got some s–t to him and that’s different.”

Porzingis actually barely speaks Russian as he's fluent in Latvian, English and Spanish.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Amazingly tense game last night. Double OT, but we barely pulled it out at the end...

Gunning for the 71/72 Laker's streak now...
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

It was a great run. 24-1. Now we start again.

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Kittaan wrote:It was a great run. 24-1. Now we start again.

did you see the stats of the teams that finished with 65 or more wins since the 60's? they all won an NBA Championship except the Mavs in 2006. so yeah, that's looking good for Steph and the boys.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Yo, NY: This is just wrong on so many levels...
Cleanthony Early Shot In Knee During Robbery
DEC 30, 2015 11:07 AM

Cleanthony Early was shot in the knee early Wednesday from an armed robbery crew who stole his jewelry.
The ski-masked assailants also stole the gold caps from his teeth.
Early was targeted shortly after leaving a Queens strip club with his girlfriend around 4:15 a.m.
The couple was taking an Uber cab home from the CityScapes gentleman’s club hours after the Knicks beat the Pistons in Madison Square Garden when three cars appeared and boxed them in.
Sources said Early and his girlfriend were riding in the back of the cab, oblivious to the oncoming threat until the attackers stopped their ride.
Early is in stable condition in the hospital.
Early played about 30 seconds Tuesday.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

What kind of name is Cleanthony Early?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I assume his mom was cleopatra his dad was Anthony and he was born prematurely and they yet hadn't figured out what to name him.
Don't mow your lawn