NBA

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Re: NBA

Post by Ravenpig »

Any NBA game isn't officially a blow out until there's like 3 minutes left.

There are people counting chickens all over the place online.
Hey! Denty!
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Crazy game. Props to the Spurs for being able to withstand that massive Miami run. They may be the only team in the league who won't freak out when Miami is in that zone.

Bellinelli's 3 when Miami got within 7 absolutely stopped them in their tracks.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

been too busy to check scores
but go spurs
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Fish to coach the Knicks? Ouch, I have mad love for D Fish, fucking always came through in the clutch. Good luck to him, he has the Zen master whispering in his ear.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Holy shit I was NOT expecting that a second game in a row. Although they shot better last time this win was more dominating than the last. This is insane.

This Spurs team is reaching a level I haven't seen since the Bulls team that won 72 games. Crazy.
Hey! Denty!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Put a fork in the Heat.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Yep. It's over on Sunday. No way Pop and Timmy let it go back to Miami now.

Also, for these two teams combined this is the first game in 17 games that I get wrong. Yes I'll be careful not to strain myself patting my own back.

Edit: 16 games. I had gotten 7 straight Miami games right and 9 SA games right in a row.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The best thing is knowing espn and shit like that will be bummed out if the Heat don't win.
GOD I love that...i think it moved, even.

I hope they all commit suicide, they're so distraught.

I'm kidding.

I hope they all blow up some prisons instead.

In Cali.

ahem...sorry....I don't want people to die, really...i just hate espn and the way they
back certain players...and they do....that's why i hate Jordan to this day, and I've met the man. He's a nice guy but Jesus,
fuck Jordan and fuck espn too.....meh, time for work.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

This is absolutely FILTHY.

Hey! Denty!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Agreed.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

That was insane. Even when Miami was up 22-6 it just felt like a matter of time. At one point the Spurs had gone on a 59-22 run! Is that even a run? Crazy.

I didn't think anyone could beat Miami like that. These Spurs are the best NBA team since Jordan's last Bulls season.
Hey! Denty!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

I missed the game to see a concert. Frankly, I didn't even feel the need to record it. It just felt like a foregone conclusion the Spurs would close out tonight and I lost all interest in the series. Turns out that's exactly what happened. Got a notification it was all over right before the show.

I agree that the Spurs were really rolling this season, but don't forget that they struggled that first round with Dallas. There was a real possibility they could have lost it all in game 6. After that, they were like a machine.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Finally, an end to this bull shit season. Time for the heat to break up and make the league more interesting.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Kittaan wrote: I agree that the Spurs were really rolling this season, but don't forget that they struggled that first round with Dallas. There was a real possibility they could have lost it all in game 6. After that, they were like a machine.
Good point but let's not forget that the Mavs are the Spurs main rival and were much much better than your average 8 seed.

And hey, even Jordan's Bulls got pushed once or twice to 7 games by Miller's Pacers.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Ravenpig wrote:And hey, even Jordan's Bulls got pushed once or twice to 7 games by Miller's Pacers.
And were even beaten by the Pistons in the playoffs three years in a row...that somehow no one remembers. Bulls didn't win until they got some players around Jordan.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

ilikecheese wrote:
Ravenpig wrote:And hey, even Jordan's Bulls got pushed once or twice to 7 games by Miller's Pacers.
And were even beaten by the Pistons in the playoffs three years in a row...that somehow no one remembers. Bulls didn't win until they got some players around Jordan.
This is true, and I definitely remember.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Jordan's title teams. You both know exactly what I meant.

Why would I compare these Spurs to non championship teams? For serious.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

For Sirius.

Don't mow your lawn
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Very happy with Gentry coming to the Warriors as assistant. That will greatly help Kerr in his first go. I was hoping Blatt would come along as well, but he went for the money and greater challenge of Head coaching the Cavs. I will bet that he lives to regret that decision. Too much pressure for his first NBA coaching gig, with a team that will likely still suck this season, despite having the top pick. We shall see.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I was thinking that dude should've Assistant Coached first to "get his feet wet", but the dude's 55. He's gotta grab the HC chance when he's got it.
Hey! Denty!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

possibly Melo to the Bulls? That would be interesting.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Julius Randle drafted by the Lakeshow. Great pick. I think Mitchy was right about selecting him
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

fucking highway robbery this guy still being available when the Knicks selected. has ANYONE watched the NCAA tournament the last 2 years!?! what are these GM's thinking!!!

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

The NBA is a completely different animal and historically, only a small percentage of draft picks stay in the league for more than a few years. An even smaller percentage of those who have longevity live up to their potential from College ball.

Without going to Google (for which I'm far too lazy right now) I don't have specifics to back this up, but this is widely acknowledged.