MMA/UFC

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Re: MMA/UFC

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Dominick Cruz is the man, close fight but I'm happy that after 3 ACL surgeries and a torn groin that he fought back to the UFC and won the belt. I really am. happy for Eddie Alvarez and his family too. Showtime needs to work on his wrestling more, this isn't a kickboxing match my dude it's MIXED martial arts. time to start mixing it up. I think he needs to hit up Greg Jackson and head down south to maximize his full potential. the talent is there no question but he needs to become more well rounded.

March 5th should be a barn burner of a PPV. you got Holy Holm vs Miesha Tate for the belt and Conor McGregor vs Dos Anjos for the light weight strap. hot damn that's going to be a good night.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

this shit just got real.... wow.

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]

THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

^ McGregor gonna fuck his bitch ass up .....Diaz already looking for an excuse for when he gets knocked the fuck out
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

THE1TRUEMOG wrote:^ McGregor gonna fuck his bitch ass up .....Diaz already looking for an excuse for when he gets knocked the fuck out
I dunno man, it's anyone's fight. all my Irish friends want Conor, all the Italian and hispanic ones want Diaz. I think the more violent fight is going to be at whatever bar we end up at lol. as usual I will be driving a car full of nuts, I'm sure.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:
THE1TRUEMOG wrote:^ McGregor gonna fuck his bitch ass up .....Diaz already looking for an excuse for when he gets knocked the fuck out
I dunno man, it's anyone's fight. all my Irish friends want Conor, all the Italian and hispanic ones want Diaz. I think the more violent fight is going to be at whatever bar we end up at lol. as usual I will be driving a car full of nuts, I'm sure.
Right on man sounds like a fun night out! Diaz has a chance no doubt. He has boxing savvy that should help him. Still think McGregor will knock him out. Look forward to seeing the fight.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

THE1TRUEMOG wrote:
N.Y.H.C. wrote:
Right on man sounds like a fun night out! Diaz has a chance no doubt. He has boxing savvy that should help him. Still think McGregor will knock him out. Look forward to seeing the fight.
I honestly think that Nick Diaz, Miesha Tate, Conor McGregor, Robbie Lawlor and Carlos Condit are the five fighters in the UFC that have the "psycho factor". so pitting Nate up against Conor is an excellent choice, skills aside. I think RDA has bitch in him, I've been saying that around work lately. funny he pulled out two weeks before with a severe bone bruise. pussy.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Disappointed to see RDA pull out. Maybe he wasn't happy with the way his camp was going. Or he wanted to make sure he was 100% to fight Conor, sounds like a perfectionist to me. Either way, he should have sucked it the fuck up and put a beat down on Conor. The man is wayyy over hyped in my opinion, Chad Mendes almost had him. As much as I want to see a brutal fight, I think it will go in Conor's favor. Diaz already has a slight twinkle of fear in his eyes, and Conor knows it. I hope I am wrong and Diaz comes out on top. Can't wait!!!
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Lol. He had it coming.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

BlackHole83 wrote:Lol. He had it coming.
great co-main event, the rest of the PPV was boring and fucking useless. I love watching MMA because I never root for anyone, I just root for a great fight and a great finish. no judge scoring bullshit and boom, we got it. I loved the Conor McGregor show and his fights are super fun but the Diaz brother got me back into MMA about 8 years ago and I'm happy Nate got the W. and Miesha is a beast, but I thought that was the biggest upset of the night just because of how it went down. I thought that fight was over, seriously and WAM Tate takes her back, one hook in, got the rear naked sinched in, got literally flipped head over heels and kept it sinched in. then Holly goes out on her shield and doesn't tap, she actually went out cold. she is officially a shield-maiden of Rohan.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:
great co-main event, the rest of the PPV was boring and fucking useless. I love watching MMA because I never root for anyone, I just root for a great fight and a great finish. no judge scoring bullshit and boom, we got it. I loved the Conor McGregor show and his fights are super fun but the Diaz brother got me back into MMA about 8 years ago and I'm happy Nate got the W. and Miesha is a beast, but I thought that was the biggest upset of the night just because of how it went down. I thought that fight was over, seriously and WAM Tate takes her back, one hook in, got the rear naked sinched in, got literally flipped head over heels and kept it sinched in. then Holly goes out on her shield and doesn't tap, she actually went out cold. she is officially a shield-maiden of Rohan.
Didn't realize McGregor/Diaz had agreed to fight at 170. Dumb. Diaz looked much more natural at 170. Now at 155 I think the fight would have been completely different. McGregor never should have agreed to the fight at 170, his ego got the best of him.

Congrats to Diaz, all heart and man can that guy take a punch.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

THE1TRUEMOG wrote:
N.Y.H.C. wrote:
Didn't realize McGregor/Diaz had agreed to fight at 170. Dumb. Diaz looked much more natural at 170. Now at 155 I think the fight would have been completely different. McGregor never should have agreed to the fight at 170, his ego got the best of him.

Congrats to Diaz, all heart and man can that guy take a punch.
honestly as much as Conor claims to be running shit at the UFC he KNEW he needed Nate for the max payout push. he definitely is a showman but also a sportsman and gives a shit about his fans or else he would've pulled a Werdum (pussy) and backed out which would have destroyed this PPV for sure. plus being UFC 200 is slated hard for July 9th it would've caused Dana and Lorenzo a huge headache trying to put another show before now and then (because the slate is pretty damn full). mad respect to Conor for pushing himself to the limit, props.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

speaking of the slate being full, did anyone catch the "Unstoppable" press conference? holy shit, the announced like 12 fights over the next 3+ months. too many to type out so check out this except..