Fourtheye Artwork Donation

For discussions that don't fit inside the other forums
Forum rules
Threads should remain on topic. Unnecessary trolling and bickering posts will be deleted. Some light hearted banter will be tolerated. Controversial topics such as racism, paedophilia and such will be deleted. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Re: Fourtheye Artwork Donation

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

Respect to everyone who has pledged. Reminder we will be making our donations on Tuesday, September 15th. Use the Donation page here at Fourtheye.

http://www.fourtheye.net/membership/
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

I'll toss in $20

Do want.

:D
From bearded clam cums bearded jam
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

So I'm not going to be able to donate. I got in a car accident over the weekend up near Albany about 3 hours from home, so my financial situation is a little tight right now.
Don't mow your lawn
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

No worries Und. Glad you are okay.

Doing the math we are a little under now. Updated List:

MOG - $100
Kittaan - $100
MobileVortex - $50
theChill - $50
PimPle - $30-$50
Raven - $10
Bill Hilly - $50
lo7us - $20

That now puts us at either $410 or $430. I will toss in another $30 which puts us at $440 or a tad over at $460. Either way we are close enough at that point.

As for the rest of you, donations tomorrow bitches. Hit that donate button http://www.fourtheye.net/membership/

Seriously thanks again to everyone who pledged. This is a good thing. And I have it on good authority that Hellboy will be giving out free hand jobs once the transaction is complete ;)
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

I am in for my $100 (unless a bunch more peeps step up, which seems unlikely).

Is anybody else on the above list not able to donate tomorrow? I don't want to leave HB hanging.

PS - Hope it wasn't too serious UKE.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

One more thing: For those who donate to this worthy cause, I need to figure out a way to get your digitized autograph (your username I guess) so I can add it to a "certificate" for Hellboy, at his request.
Thanks Steve. This means a lot to me. I wonder if when you collect money from those who have offered, if they'd be interested in signing something, maybe some kind of certificate or something I can keep with the poster as a momento of their support and my time with Fourtheye.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:So I'm not going to be able to donate. I got in a car accident over the weekend up near Albany about 3 hours from home, so my financial situation is a little tight right now.
Money aside are you ok?
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Kittaan wrote:One more thing: For those who donate to this worthy cause, I need to figure out a way to get your digitized autograph (your username I guess) so I can add it to a "certificate" for Hellboy, at his request.
Thanks Steve. This means a lot to me. I wonder if when you collect money from those who have offered, if they'd be interested in signing something, maybe some kind of certificate or something I can keep with the poster as a momento of their support and my time with Fourtheye.
It need not neccessarily be digitised. In fact I'd prefer it be something that was personally signed by those who donated, snail mailed from address to address (and hopefully not lost).
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Ravenpig wrote:
UndKeineZwEier wrote:So I'm not going to be able to donate. I got in a car accident over the weekend up near Albany about 3 hours from home, so my financial situation is a little tight right now.
Money aside are you ok?
I'm fine. It was a pretty intense accident, but no injuries. I'm back home now, the car's in a shop up in Albany. Don't know what's going on with it.
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Sucks about the car but glad you're ok.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

The car might be okay, the external damage isn't too bad. It just wouldn't start. I'm thinking it might be some sort of electrical issue. So it might be a simple fix.
Don't mow your lawn
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

hellboy wrote:
Kittaan wrote:One more thing: For those who donate to this worthy cause, I need to figure out a way to get your digitized autograph (your username I guess) so I can add it to a "certificate" for Hellboy, at his request.
It need not neccessarily be digitised. In fact I'd prefer it be something that was personally signed by those who donated, snail mailed from address to address (and hopefully not lost).
I figured that dick pick I sent you would suffice. The Mog Hog :shock:
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Don't forget Moggy, I'm in for 20 if we need it...

And I'll gladly snail mail my autograph or whatever if it is for something for HB
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

xZ1mM3r wrote:Don't forget Moggy, I'm in for 20 if we need it...

And I'll gladly snail mail my autograph or whatever if it is for something for HB
Awesome my bad I did forget. Yeah it would help with Uke having to drop out with the car trouble. Heck even $10 would be great but if you can swing $20 that would get us right on track. Whatever you are comfortable with.
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

I have paid through $30, my wife is a bit of a money nazi...and said $50 was too much... and I am not willing to go to war with her.... Cheers guys....
Be good to each other.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Donation received.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

Donation made.

Updated List - Completed Donations:

MOG - $130
PimpLe - $30
Last edited by THE1TRUEMOG on Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

Where is the link for the donations?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Link for donations: http://www.fourtheye.net/membership - Scroll to the bottom and find the DONATE button.

======================

Hey, before this goes any farther, I want to check in with Hellboy on the exchange rate.

I know some of the donations are coming from Oz, so that's not an issue, but for us Gringos, US to AUD exchange is currently showing: 1 US Dollar = 1.41 Australian Dollar.

When we hit the PayPal Donation link on the main page, should we be putting in AUD Dollars? In other words, if I'm kicking in $100 US, I need to enter $141 AUD?

I don't want to leave Hellboy short, so please validate.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

Disregard - see messages below
Last edited by THE1TRUEMOG on Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

THE1TRUEMOG wrote:Just a quick note for any American members who haven't gotten in on this yet...the exchange rate is working in everyone's favor at the moment.

Example: If you make a donation of $30 AUD, it will only cost you $21.93 USD. Win win. Hellboy gets $30 bucks, you are only charged $21.93. (Current Exchange Rate: 1 USD = 1.36813 AUD)
Uh.... I think you're missing the point that Hellboy has to take these donations and get $450 US to Frank.

Also, where are you getting the exchange rate? I used Google and validated with a couple of sites. It's showing 1.41, not 1.37.

Hellboy, please validate.
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

$17 in my bank atm...

Bringing my change jar to the bank to deposit whats in there and have the funds to make my donation.
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

Kittaan wrote:
THE1TRUEMOG wrote:Just a quick note for any American members who haven't gotten in on this yet...the exchange rate is working in everyone's favor at the moment.

Example: If you make a donation of $30 AUD, it will only cost you $21.93 USD. Win win. Hellboy gets $30 bucks, you are only charged $21.93. (Current Exchange Rate: 1 USD = 1.36813 AUD)
Uh.... I think you're missing the point that Hellboy has to take these donations and get $450 US to Frank. Hellboy, please validate.
I didn't realize Frank was in the US. I had to make a second donation to get the correct amount. I edited my above posts. Thank you sir.

Kittaan is correct. Please allow for AUD TO USD Conversion.

So in my case, to make my $130 USD donation, that is $183.28 AUD.

For those making $50 USD donations, please put $70.49 AUD in the donation amount on the membership page (you will only be charged $50 USD so don't freak out...Pay Pal does the conversion during the transaction)

etc etc Math etc
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

Donation complete
THE1TRUEMOG
Green Herbsman

Post by THE1TRUEMOG »

lo7us wrote:Image

Donation complete
How much was it for so I can update the list? Please specify US dollars or Australian Dollars. Can't see it on the confirm sheet.