Motorbikes

For discussions that don't fit inside the other forums
Forum rules
Threads should remain on topic. Unnecessary trolling and bickering posts will be deleted. Some light hearted banter will be tolerated. Controversial topics such as racism, paedophilia and such will be deleted. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
Tool_User
Optomist

Motorbikes

Post by Tool_User »

Any bikers on here? I've been thinking about getting my licence for a while and now that I'm going to Australia in January id really like to rent a bike for a few days and do a road trip.

I'm gutted because I've fallen in love with the CB400 super four vtec and they don't sell them in the UK. Fuck knows why because they are awesome. They have them in Oz though so least I'll get to ride one for a few days.

Any road just thought I'd start a thread see if anyone was interested.
M0G
Lungsmen

Re: Motorbikes

Post by M0G »

I like watching MotoGP does that count?
The most intelligent person on this forum
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

That's a really bad idea. It's very hot in January and not conducive to wearing protective bike gear. You'll fry.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

That's why I'm going at that time of year I love it and have been before. I seem to end up sweaty as fuck when riding a bike no matter what the weather anyway lol Australia is the perfect place to go on a motorcycle trip because of the abundance of beautiful places to ride and not so much traffic.

Sure mog why not, any bikes you like in particular? Why don't you treat yourself in your old age to a Harley or something? Or get a super sport? Are cars more your thing? Maybe this should be the cars and bikes thread.