Fear Inoculum

Boldizar
Optomist

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by Boldizar »

rshforgothispw wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:27 pm Yeah the links don’t work. Guess the radio.com is the place to hear it and then preorder links and single links go live?
Works for me.
I know the pieces fit, I studied the numbers in Southern France.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Boldizar wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:32 pm
rshforgothispw wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:27 pm Yeah the links don’t work. Guess the radio.com is the place to hear it and then preorder links and single links go live?
Works for me.
This links work. But the preorder link has nothing regarding preorders. Just links to streaming services.
alteridiom
Bronco's Fan

Post by alteridiom »

Links work for me. Take you to your digital service of choice to save the album. Single doesn’t work because it won’t premier/go live until 8 AM EST. Video marker is there as well so I guess we will be getting one as well!!!
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

Yea they didn't say anything about the physical releases. I don't get it. You'd think inactive physical item links would be listed as well.
Takeo
Has been

Post by Takeo »

Have to think those links will have format info tomorrow. Could also get the full tracklisting and packaging details. Still don’t get the reason for posting this tonight. There’s nothing new and nothing that couldn’t be posted in 9 hours.
fractal-machine
Has been

Post by fractal-machine »

Well fuck me sideways...
A person or group which is used or controlled, usually unwittingly, by another person or group.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Boldizar wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:34 pm Yea they didn't say anything about the physical releases. I don't get it. You'd think inactive physical item links would be listed as well.
Presaving an album on Spotify is not a pre-order.
rshforgothispw
Fornicraster

Post by rshforgothispw »

Yeah they work now. A little underwhelming after the other leak earlier today. No limited edition info? I don’t want to just buy it digitally.
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

new adam jones video up on his instagram
go taff!
fractal-machine
Has been

Why does Sony need access to my account on Spotify?
A person or group which is used or controlled, usually unwittingly, by another person or group.
alteridiom
Bronco's Fan

Post by alteridiom »

Alex Grey posted as well.
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

xZ1mM3r wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Boldizar wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:34 pm Yea they didn't say anything about the physical releases. I don't get it. You'd think inactive physical item links would be listed as well.
Presaving an album on Spotify is not a pre-order.
Okay? I don't get it.
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Where's the confusion. It said title track and links available Tuesday , pre order Wednesday? One more day and she'll be good to go.

Whoever raised the point a few pages ago about hoping Fear inoculum is actually descending I'm with you. Really don't wanna hear a 3rd song before the album drops but doubt I'll be able to refrain
Listen to All Them Witches
Takeo
Has been

Post by Takeo »

And still not comprehending this artwork yet or where it’s headed in the larger package. Rather clunky and underwhelming so far which will make the inevitable payoff so much better.
fractal-machine
Has been

I want Tool to give me what they wanna give me
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

rshforgothispw wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:36 am Anyone around here remember much music? Canada’s mtv? Was just talking to the wife about old school mtv and when we got much music in the US. Took me back to when I had to stay up til midnight to watch the stinkfist video. Remember pop up video?

Damn I’m getting old. Gonna be so funny hyping over this limited edition cd in front of the family.
too much for much

rapcity

It was the sober video that i saw first. ohh the good ol days eh.
go taff!
fractal-machine
Has been

This is the video link
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

Busty! its cause its just digital sales. wheres the preorders for stores/physical releases. is production behind or what? will only digital be around on the 30th ? im not bent on that yet but you think more would be shown then just digital ''preorders''.
fractal-machine
Has been

Maynard did say they were gonna try this new streaming platform that they've been hearing about...
limeygringo
Green Herbsman

Post by limeygringo »

I'm calling it. Fear Inoculum is Ascending/Descending. 20 minute video directed by David Lynch.
Ahhh, Infotainment!
alteridiom
Bronco's Fan

Post by alteridiom »

I think this is gonna be something unheard. Video will be some crazy Alex grey animated stuff. Hopefully the clarity of it is better than the teaser stuff so far. Kind of grainy and not clear what it is I’m looking at.
fractal-machine
Has been

I wonder if this of part of the hd screen video
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

bob wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:53 pm Busty! its cause its just digital sales. wheres the preorders for stores/physical releases. is production behind or what? will only digital be around on the 30th ? im not bent on that yet but you think more would be shown then just digital ''preorders''.
They'll be up tomorrow. There's no delays with packaging. She'll be apples mate. This time tomorrow you'll be able to here a studio version of a song and pre order. That's a solid Busty stamp of assurance right there..... with extra Bust!
Listen to All Them Witches
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Busty McCracken wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:42 pm Where's the confusion. It said title track and links available Tuesday , pre order Wednesday? One more day and she'll be good to go.
Yeah, it's wierd. I read complaints all over the place, yet the details have come out just like the band have suggested. I know people are impatient, but the band haven't mislead us yet. I suspect some are just getting timezones and such confused, which is reasonable.
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

The band said information on the release was coming out, implying the physical deluxe edition. Why wouldn't people be upset?