Fear Inoculum

User avatar
ziggy23
Lord Festivus
Posts: 3353
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 am
Location: TURN ON, TUNE IN, DROP OUT

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by ziggy23 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:11 pm

nxrm wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:22 pm
Busty McCracken wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:54 pm
To everyone going in completely blind it's going to be an almost overwhelming first listen front to back I imagine. I mean it will be amazing for them but fuck what a ride.

I'm excited can ya tell?
I definitely appreciate reading everyone's comments about Fear Inoculum, and I think I'm prepared for that experience.

I'm going to skip any reviews and/or comments about the entire album though, at least until I've had a chance to listen to it on my own a few times. Reading about this one song is enough.

21 days!!!
Hey, we're in the same boat.
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.

User avatar
Boldizar
Optomist
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:15 am

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by Boldizar » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:19 pm

Shed523 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:31 pm
See you on the other side nxrm
"(yon the other side... yon the other side... yon the other side... yon the other side...)"

Peace!
Dan Brown's Fear Inoculum: Best novel ever written, inspiring, worth the wait, not enough yelling, every page reads like the DaVinci Code... 3/10

User avatar
xZ1mM3r
Adsense Clicker
Posts: 2167
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:27 pm
Location: Autzen Stadium

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by xZ1mM3r » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:07 pm

Boldizar wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:19 pm
Shed523 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:31 pm
See you on the other side nxrm
"(yon the other side... yon the other side... yon the other side... yon the other side...)"

Peace!
Well played.

junior
Has been
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by junior » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:25 pm

rshforgothispw wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:17 am
Anyone see this?

3 of those titles are correct. Imagine that.
Last edited by junior on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

junior
Has been
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by junior » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:26 pm

budsyralli wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:47 am
@junior I am excited to this song live


In the spirit of theatre and the upcoming tour "break a leg"
Thanks

trilobite
Rhandy
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 am

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by trilobite » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:31 am

Ty Junior <3
also, Avatar!

User avatar
brianlikesmovies
My pain is just an excuse
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:35 am

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by brianlikesmovies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:42 am

junior wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:25 pm
rshforgothispw wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:17 am
Anyone see this?

3 of those titles are correct. Imagine that.
Junior, our lord and savior.
Whys it smell like bitch in here?

User avatar
Calfium Jay
Duck Sucker
Posts: 2652
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:31 pm
Height: 189cm
Location: Between the buttons!!!

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by Calfium Jay » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:43 am

Lost In Vitro?

7?

HA!!!
People like me just want to watch the world burn.

rshforgothispw
Fornicraster
Posts: 575
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:54 am

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by rshforgothispw » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:47 am

Thanks Junior

User avatar
hellboy
Site Admin
Posts: 11455
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Height: 182cm
Contact:

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by hellboy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:53 am

Not including Chod is a mistake for any fake track list

User avatar
Busty McCracken
Queric
Posts: 2724
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by Busty McCracken » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:06 am

Damn , I wanted to be able to go around saying Tool plagiarized my idea!
Jumanji - Welcome to the jungle is probably the greatest movie of our times.

User avatar
brianlikesmovies
My pain is just an excuse
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:35 am

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by brianlikesmovies » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:09 am

HB, we heard anything about iTunes and the 10 tracks its reading out? Thought there was 9 max?
Whys it smell like bitch in here?

User avatar
hellboy
Site Admin
Posts: 11455
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Height: 182cm
Contact:

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by hellboy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:19 am

brianlikesmovies wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:09 am
HB, we heard anything about iTunes and the 10 tracks its reading out? Thought there was 9 max?
It's hard to be sure tbh, I know the "seven" songs is accurate (Junior may or may not want to confirm that). As to other 2 or 3 tracks? I guess we wait and see.

I wouldn't assume that anything on digital platforms and online stores is entirely accurate just yet.

Sprout
My pain is just an excuse
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by Sprout » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:34 am

Production on this track is incredible. Like they took the direction 10,000 days went and perfected it.

SoMuchChub
My pain is just an excuse
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:01 am
Location: Sydney, Australia.

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by SoMuchChub » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:17 am

Google Play says ten tracks too. The fact the listing got pulled down leads me to think it's real.

And can we not repost garbage /r/toolband shit here. That sub is the absolute worst and why people hate fans of the band. It's /r/the_donald for Tool fans.

bob
Rhandy
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by bob » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:22 am

Thanks Junior! some people never learn!
Last edited by bob on Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tool_User
Optomist
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by Tool_User » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:25 am

Anyone know the full deal with the album yet? I just want the music does that mean I have to buy a download? Can I just buy a normal CD without all the HD screen etc?

User avatar
hellboy
Site Admin
Posts: 11455
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Height: 182cm
Contact:

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by hellboy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:40 am

Tool_User wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:25 am
Anyone know the full deal with the album yet? I just want the music does that mean I have to buy a download? Can I just buy a normal CD without all the HD screen etc?
If you want just the music, either stream via the usual services, or by via iTunes, Google Play, etc.

If you want a "regular" CD then you might have to wait. I've had it suggested to me such a thing will happen, but not until a "second pressing" so to say.

User avatar
ms2r
Rhandy
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:05 am

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by ms2r » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:42 am

Still only the version, with extras, as it is. No "only cd" package (yet?). Thus download/stream or box with extras.
SoMuchChub wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:17 am
Google Play says ten tracks too. The fact the listing got pulled down leads me to think it's real.
If Junior says only three titles are correct from the ten then we all should know that is was fake.

User avatar
Bill Hilly
Droner
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:29 pm
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by Bill Hilly » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:44 am

SoMuchChub wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:17 am
And can we not repost garbage /r/toolband shit here. That sub is the absolute worst and why people hate fans of the band. It's /r/the_donald for Tool fans.
^
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy

Tool_User
Optomist
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by Tool_User » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:08 am

hellboy wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:40 am
Tool_User wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:25 am
Anyone know the full deal with the album yet? I just want the music does that mean I have to buy a download? Can I just buy a normal CD without all the HD screen etc?
If you want just the music, either stream via the usual services, or by via iTunes, Google Play, etc.

If you want a "regular" CD then you might have to wait. I've had it suggested to me such a thing will happen, but not until a "second pressing" so to say.
OK cheers. Might have to finally enter the world of music streaming then. Anyone have any recommendations what service is best?

User avatar
ziggy23
Lord Festivus
Posts: 3353
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 am
Location: TURN ON, TUNE IN, DROP OUT

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by ziggy23 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:39 am

Image
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.

User avatar
hellboy
Site Admin
Posts: 11455
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Height: 182cm
Contact:

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by hellboy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:40 am

Tool_User wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:08 am

OK cheers. Might have to finally enter the world of music streaming then. Anyone have any recommendations what service is best?
I like Google Play Music, as it allows you to add to the library with great ease. However Google will stop supporting it at some point as they prefer Youtube Music (which is kinda crap atm).

Tidal has the best sound quality.

Spotify probably has the best playlist and social functions.

Apple Music makes sense if you're already embedded in the Apple world.

User avatar
Boldizar
Optomist
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:15 am

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by Boldizar » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:53 am

xZ1mM3r wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:07 pm
Boldizar wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:19 pm
Shed523 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:31 pm
See you on the other side nxrm
"(yon the other side... yon the other side... yon the other side... yon the other side...)"

Peace!
Well played.
This guy gets it 8-)
Dan Brown's Fear Inoculum: Best novel ever written, inspiring, worth the wait, not enough yelling, every page reads like the DaVinci Code... 3/10

User avatar
tys0n
Lost Cosmonaut
Posts: 3136
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by tys0n » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 am

Tool_User wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:08 am
hellboy wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:40 am
Tool_User wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:25 am
Anyone know the full deal with the album yet? I just want the music does that mean I have to buy a download? Can I just buy a normal CD without all the HD screen etc?
If you want just the music, either stream via the usual services, or by via iTunes, Google Play, etc.

If you want a "regular" CD then you might have to wait. I've had it suggested to me such a thing will happen, but not until a "second pressing" so to say.
OK cheers. Might have to finally enter the world of music streaming then. Anyone have any recommendations what service is best?
Having trialed a lot of streaming services over the past months I can't recommenced Tidal enough, I always thought it was a cheap cash grab by Jay Z, trying to get dat cash like Dre did with Beats, but it is superior to every other streaming service that I have tried. It's literally the music fanatics streaming service. The fact you can stream an album at the highest quality available which is something no one else offers.

For me it's going to work out at $22 a month and I'm ummming and arring at that, but to have nearly everything I want to listen to at the highest quality available, it might be something I will bite the bullet on.

Too much fucking around with my current go to, Soulseek.
Canned audience laughter

Post Reply