Fear Inoculum

xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Re: Fear Inoculum

Post by xZ1mM3r »

basejumper wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:24 pm ----
:lol: ... and M0G doubles down!

Yeah, those rumors M0G allowed himself to believe were wrong!

Will M0G and Zim kiss and make up once the album is released? Inquiring minds want to know!

What's funny is I actually like M0G lol... We were friends on Xbox live until he deleted me :lol:

I just like to call him out on shit. He is so confident in all of his statements that even when conflicting information arises he bends it to claim it supports his argument.

M0G: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE ALBUM TO HAVE 7 SONGS. IF IT DOES THEN IT WILL HAVE ZERO SEGUES!
Article: FI has 7 tracks.
M0G: See I'm right! 5 songs MAX, 2 segues...
Article: FI has 7 songs and 2 musical segues...
M0G: Exactly! This is what I've been saying all along!!
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:56 am

Will M0G and Zim kiss and make up once the album is released? Inquiring minds want to know!

What's funny is I actually like M0G lol... We were friends on Xbox live until he deleted me :lol:

I just like to call him out on shit. He is so confident in all of his statements that even when conflicting information arises he bends it to claim it supports his argument.

M0G: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE ALBUM TO HAVE 7 SONGS. IF IT DOES THEN IT WILL HAVE ZERO SEGUES!
Since I can't call you a dipshit I am going to call you a fucking idiot. Your reading comprehension skills are abysmal. Never said that is what I have been saying all along I clearly said BASED OFF THE INFORMATION FROM VALID SOURCES...in this case referenced in Tool Archive updates. TA having at least two valid sources. If you actually pay attention and read exactly what I said in each post I am spot on and my logic is flawless.

@Tyson - Go fuck yourself. What it means to them is irrelevant. That is like saying...to me...water is DRY!!!...Inoculum is CLEARLY Defined. There is no secondary definition, no functional play on words, it is narrowly defined and has one interpretation anything that falls outside of that definition is incorrect. It is a piss poor name that is being used in a grammatically incorrect manner there is absolutely no debate on this whatsoever. I pulled the definition from numerous dictionary and scientific journal sources, clearly expressed how it is used in a sentence and how it is defined. If that is what those idiots think it means to them then they are fucking idiots, because that is not what it means at all.
The most intelligent person on this forum
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Triggered
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

Fourtheye needs a internet bloodsports stream
I know the pieces fit, I studied the numbers in Southern France.
brewdog123
RIP

Post by brewdog123 »

M0G wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:22 am
xZ1mM3r wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:56 am

Since I can't call you a dipshit I am going to call you a fucking idiot. Your reading comprehension skills are abysmal. Never said that is what I have been saying all along I clearly said BASED OFF THE INFORMATION FROM VALID SOURCES...in this case referenced in Tool Archive updates. TA having at least two valid sources. If you actually pay attention and read exactly what I said in each post I am spot on and my logic is flawless.

@Tyson - Go fuck yourself. What it means to them is irrelevant. That is like saying...to me...water is DRY!!!...Inoculum is CLEARLY Defined. There is no secondary definition, no functional play on words, it is narrowly defined and has one interpretation anything that falls outside of that definition is incorrect. It is a piss poor name that is being used in a grammatically incorrect manner there is absolutely no debate on this whatsoever. I pulled the definition from numerous dictionary and scientific journal sources, clearly expressed how it is used in a sentence and how it is defined. If that is what those idiots think it means to them then they are fucking idiots, because that is not what it means at all.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

hellboy wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:25 amTriggered
Ultra
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

It’s not healthy.

Ever notice when someone displays over the top negative tendencies that you recognize you yourself possess, that it makes you not want to behave that way?

Thanks Moggie. Now, for your own good, calm the fork down, ok?
Ki77aan :twisted:
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

:lol: TRIGGERED :lol:
M0G wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:04 am Do whatever makes you happy but I will be damned if I am going to support this fucking band on anything after that Maynard update. As much as it bothered the fuck out of me I was going to bend on my principles and buy the new album despite how little respect I have left for Tool. Fuck that shit now I don’t give a fuck if the motherfucking album is better than Lateralus I would rather rip my fucking finger nails out than support this fucking joke of a band.
M0G wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:04 pm I am assuming it also means the back catalogue will be up for purchase on ITunes and Amazon. I don't care about Spotify but I am gonna purchase the back catalogue.

...those lazy bastards are getting some money from me tomorrow...
The real question is what method did moggy use to remove his finger nails prior to clicking "BUY" on iTunes?
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

Since M0G is so into the digital offerings, I was waiting to hear what he thought about the releases.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

haha! Kiss Tools ASS!

Close but not quite the same pic.
Professor of Lesbian Science
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

Preorders and Track on Wednesday.
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

Very interesting. Even more so...title track and album pre-order on Wednesday. To listen, or wait? That is the question. :)
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
Boldizar
Optomist

Post by Boldizar »

I should add too in case others can't see that we are getting the links for preorders tomorrow, which probably means format information as well.
Shed523
Geacon

Post by Shed523 »

wonder if a new Toolband site will come with all this..probably just a link to a dedicated Fear Inoculum site though.
Last edited by Shed523 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
All well Whatever, Nevermind
PulsedHalo
Has been

Post by PulsedHalo »

I'm seriously considering not listening to the title track. 3 tracks before album release it too much for me. Ugh. i don't know how I'm going to hold out. lol
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

Shed523 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:17 am wonder if a new Toolband site will come with all this
That would be most welcome, however my guess is just pre-order links on/to their webstore.
lukas
Geacon

Post by lukas »

To be honest I am not impressed by the album art. A spiral with some eyes. Not very creative after 13 years. Plus the tool logo font looks like one of these Photoshop effects from the 90ies.
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

PulsedHalo wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:20 am I'm seriously considering not listening to the title track. 3 tracks before album release it too much for me. Ugh. i don't know how I'm going to hold out. lol
Yeah, I'm not going to listen to it, but I'm definitely looking forward to reading reactions to the song.

Entire album on August 30th! Only 25 days away!
brewdog123
RIP

Post by brewdog123 »

good thing you dont listen to an album cover
PulsedHalo
Has been

Post by PulsedHalo »

lukas wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:22 am To be honest I am not impressed by the album art. A spiral with some eyes. Not very creative after 13 years. Plus the tool logo font looks like one of these Photoshop effects from the 90ies.
I'm thinking there is way more to that cover than meets the eye.
Shed523
Geacon

Post by Shed523 »

Title track sounds like "Fear Inoculum" right? If so I'm glad I stopped listening to Descending and Invincible in late June! There is no Fucking way I can hold out listening to this thing especially being the studio version! Plus if we are getting 7 tracks then there is still 4 more to come. Maybe this song clocks in around 9:30 or so being the most "radio". I know I know NO TRACK UNDER 10 MINUTES! 9:30 is close and there IS 7 Tracks so...
All well Whatever, Nevermind
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

lukas wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:22 am To be honest I am not impressed by the album art. A spiral with some eyes. Not very creative after 13 years. Plus the tool logo font looks like one of these Photoshop effects from the 90ies.
I agree that the logo font and the cover art don't really work all that well together in that Instagram post, but I wonder if the cover the album will actually have the logo printed on it. My guess is that it will just be the artwork.

And, it will be interesting to see how the new logo and font work in relation to the rest of the album art.

I think it's going to be killer. In Tool I trust. :)
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

PulsedHalo wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:26 am
I'm thinking there is way more to that cover than meets the eye.
Agreed!
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

Hold strong Norm. We got this.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy