Fourtheye Meetups

"Follow the evidence" to dates in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland in February 2020
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Fourtheye Meetups

Post by hellboy »

A bit of pre-planning here for a Fourtheye Meetup in February. If things to go plan, I expect to be at both the Brisbane and Melbourne shows.

I'm pretty keen for some beers beforehand, possibly even a BBQ like back in 2011. Suggestions are welcome!
liz
Lunchinator

Re: Fourtheye Meetups

Post by liz »

Pubs are easiest for meet ups if there's a good one near by. Maybe even name a venue to head to afterwards if you are still buzzing from the show and up for a chat.

I'm talking about the Melbourne show here which is where I'm headed.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Melbs is easy, will just be in Pete's backyard (or front yard if he's not home)
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

If I come in wearing a VB singlet with a red flanno, pack of darts rolled up under my sleeves , a mullet wig , blue king gees and me pluggers to ham it up a bit
Listen to All Them Witches
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:15 pm If I come in wearing a VB singlet with a red flanno, pack of darts rolled up under my sleeves , a mullet wig , blue king gees and me pluggers to ham it up a bit
Let's not pretend you'll need a wig busty.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Busty McCracken wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:15 pm If I come in wearing a VB singlet with a red flanno, pack of darts rolled up under my sleeves , a mullet wig , blue king gees and me pluggers to ham it up a bit
Wow, that's how Pete dresses too, but with a MAGA cap
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

We can be twinsies!
Listen to All Them Witches