Opiate 21st Anniversary reissue on sale to the public

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Zwerewolf said 
Speaking of info, I read somewhere else (a few months ago and never thought to ask you) that James Iha made a statement saying he would no longer be playing with APC or anyone else because he found out he has aids (that's the short of it). Have you heard anything about this at all and could you possibly shed some light on it for me? I know James is quite the little jokester most times and I wouldn't put it past him...\

James is still playing with APC, so maybe he's still trying to catch it.
Jethro Tool
Maynard Believer

Post by Jethro Tool »

Session musician at best? Dont think he played a single thing on Pumpkins studio stuff...
lucidcandle
Bronco's Fan

Post by lucidcandle »

spot on.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

You know who should get AIDS?

Anyone who isn't Kate Upton.

I mean, holy shit. Fuck. Proof that God exists, or what.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

crow011 said

My dear fuck. When you're right, you're right.

SteveBobSteve
itoolizer
Maynard Believer

Post by itoolizer »

@hellboy

Can you start a thread for the "seal" and if somebody gets one, we can find out what it's about?!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrass said

crow011 said

My dear fuck. When you're right, you're right.

It's the only thing I get right.

Being right.

Alittlevil
Has been

Post by Alittlevil »

Mine shows to have shipped. Yay.
jabuddha
Bronco's Fan

Post by jabuddha »

Alittlevil said
Mine shows to have shipped. Yay.

You buy yours in pre-sale or general-pub-sale?
Alittlevil
Has been

Post by Alittlevil »

I bought it in the TA presale and in the store order history it does not say shipped but I received an email saying that it had. So who knows I guess.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

itoolizer said
@hellboy

Can you start a thread for the "seal" and if somebody gets one, we can find out what it's about?!

I have no doubt in the event that one of us gets a seal, they will create their own thread should they want it to be public...
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Just got an email saying mine has shipped as well.  Bank account hasn't been charged yet though, and according to TA the order status still "new".
Station 52
Maynard Believer

Post by Station 52 »

Any of you that bought during the presale and have had your orders shipped feel like sharing the first few digits of your order number? Mine is 7842x and has not shipped yet.  I'm curious as to how many orders need to be shipped before mine. 
n812w
Maynard Believer

Post by n812w »

got an email showing shipped so cant wait to see if I get that seal. Whatever the winners get, it has to be better than an autographed limited run of opiate so it should be pretty good. it would be nice if the usb thing had some live video on it.
n812w
Maynard Believer

Post by n812w »

seems there is already a seal holder winner per toolband.com seems strange seeing as they just went on sale. Must be one they gave to someone they know.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Read the post again.....you are way off.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ 31 March, 2013 (10:03am) 

FIRST "OPIATE" PRIZE WINNER? 

It would appear that some lucky individual has won the first 'golden ticket' ("SEAL OF XATANITOS"), that was included in one of the first hundred or so 21st anniversary OPIATE CD packages that have been shipped out. From what I've been told, the winning 'seal' was inserted into the variation colored grayish-silver. Once I get all the details from Merch, I will post the name of the winner along with his or her photo.
Ki77aan :twisted:
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

so besides pictures being posted, what's the prize? is there a rumor flying around regarding what it might be? just curious.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Just read this on another forum. Not sure what it means for you, but I hope no one gets screwed:

FUCK TOOL, FUCKING CORKSAOKERS!!!

Me an a bunch of other people get this email, so i'm out a copy and $160.00 until my bank releases it, fucking bullshit!!!!

If you havent received a confirmation email with an order number then your order didnt go through. Please read the following notice regarding declined orders
TOOL ORDERS

Important Information About Your Order
Your credit or debit card is not charged until your order has shipped, at which time we will email you tracking information (if the service is available). Before your order is shipped, your debit or credit card statement may show what looks like a deduction from your account. Please note, these funds have not been deducted but are being reserved within your account to ensure your order can be processed. This is known as an "authorization hold" and typically lasts from 3-7 days, depending upon the policy of your bank.
Declined Orders:
If a transaction is declined due to an AVS Mismatch, the authorization code and the hold on the authorized funds will remain on your card for 3-7 days or until your bank removes the authorization. As a result, the held funds may be subtracted from your available balance, and your credit card statement may show the authorization request, which might be mistaken for an actual charge. If you do not want to wait for the funds to be released automatically, you can try to expedite the process by calling your credit/debit cards issuing bank to request a release of the authorization hold. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

So I received this email from tool- Ill be pissed if I dont get this album. I've been charged from my bank already, but they aren't showing I ordered anything....

We noticed that you purchased a shipping fee in the amount of $7 but didnt
> see any other active orders in your toolarmy purchasing history. What is
> it for? If you purchased it for an order you placed on our other website
> then please email us the order number that you want to apply this too
> along with a note explaining the situation. If its not please explain
> yourself so we know what to do with your order. Thanks
> TOOL ORDERS
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Personally I think people should wait until it's obvious they haven't got Opiate before complaining.  My bet is the majority of orders will be processed without any problems.
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

Not complaining yet Hellboy

I hope they get it straightened out. I do show on my order history it shows only $7. But, I received an email confirmation once I ordered it for the 156 or whatever it was with the order number they questioned me on. We'll see what happens.

ganjalf
Maynard Believer

Post by ganjalf »

Jeez what a cluster-fuck.  I have my confirmation email woo!
LachrymistPatient
Maynard Believer

Post by LachrymistPatient »

So for the last few months i've been super busy with graduate school and making lots of great art but have been completely cut off from the interwebs ~~~ but it just so happened that today of all days (April Fools) day i had a little extra time before class, so i decided to jump on this most excellent website to find out the latest news on my favorite band of all...just to find out that i totally missed out BIG time on this most exclusive offer...they are completely sold out and i feel like the most moronic fan ever and those of you that know me know how seriously i take this tool business... but shit i gotta love the irony of it all!!

If any of my brethren out there bought an extra copy u want to get rid of or any of you hipsters wanna make some extra cash by selling ur copy i will more than gladly get it off your hands!! I'm a serious toolhead that snoozed and lost ~~~ totally disappointed but willing to pay more $$$ to get my hands on one of these exclusive cds. Thanx for keeping me in mind and congrats to all those who did get their copy you are one of 5000 lucky toolheads ~~~ keep on spiraling!! \mm/
Dick Laurent
Maynard Believer

Post by Dick Laurent »

Yeah, me too.

Would love to have one, but not at current ebay prices.