Tool Lives!

Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

Zwerewolf said

Saw Coal Chamber and Sevendust last night.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Great April Fools!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

@badkittygothgirl Awesome picture!
@Calfium Jay No joke I saw Coal Chamber and Sevendust last night. I know it's oldschool but for $20 I couldn't pass it up. Not really into either band anymore but maybe 13 years ago I would have spent alot of money to see Sevendust live. Second time seeing Coal Chamber the first time was at a festival... Meh... memories...
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

The details of the fire were not significant enough to matter therefore I don't think it's an attempt at an April Fools' joke... Some of Justin's basses got burned... danny's practice set got soot on it... A hard drive with a PART of a song (which is no doubt etched into their brains anyways) got destroyed... not earth shattering information at all... super believeable and if it's not true then WOAH... joke's on me... NOT!

I do think that Buzzo finding a golden ticket was totally a hoax though. If he did get the golden ticket then WOW TOOL! way to fuck over the fans that thought they had a chance at 5 in 5000. Really when you were pushed over the edge thinking... "Oh there's 5 golden ticks let me buy one of these to see if I can get one." really TOOL were thinking... "There's only 4 tee hee hee. These suckers are going to buy more copies because they think there are 5 but we'll be handing one over to King Buzzo. Muah ha ha ha"... again... insignificant news especially considering I didn't send more money. Not much of a joke.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Zwerewolf said
The details of the fire were not significant enough to matter therefore I don't think it's an attempt at an April Fools' joke... Some of Justin's basses got burned... danny's practice set got soot on it... A hard drive with a PART of a song (which is no doubt etched into their brains anyways) got destroyed... not earth shattering information at all... super believeable and if it's not true then WOAH... joke's on me... NOT!

I do think that Buzzo finding a golden ticket was totally a hoax though. If he did get the golden ticket then WOW TOOL! way to fuck over the fans that thought they had a chance at 5 in 5000. Really when you were pushed over the edge thinking... "Oh there's 5 golden ticks let me buy one of these to see if I can get one." really TOOL were thinking... "There's only 4 tee hee hee. These suckers are going to buy more copies because they think there are 5 but we'll be handing one over to King Buzzo. Muah ha ha ha"... again... insignificant news especially considering I didn't send more money. Not much of a joke.

They want you to think it's real. If it was an obvious prank then it wouldn't be a very good April Fools' joke. They know people are expecting one so they used Buzzo's golden ticket as a decoy.

This is the perfect joke for the situation. The new album is so highly anticipated and there has already been many setbacks and obstacles getting in the way of writing. A fire at the loft is the worst thing that could happen at this time.

If it is real then that is a crazy coincidence for it to happen on April Fools' Day. Think about it...
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

the golden ticket is part of the joke. they did not put golden tickets in the Opiate re-issue package. jesus christmas people.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
jimmyeleven
Maynard Believer

Post by jimmyeleven »

Ohhhh Kyuss humor.  Love it
jimmyeleven
Maynard Believer

Post by jimmyeleven »

crow011 said
Love the name, too! I hope the next TOOL album is called "WELCOME TO GUY'S VALLEY"!!!

I see what you did there.  Nicely done 
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

badkittygothgirl said

Awesome

Hey! Denty!
TOOLfanboy
Maynard Believer

Post by TOOLfanboy »

But I actually like Mark Tremonti (with Alter Bridge, NOT Creed).
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

TOOLfanboy said
But I actually like Mark Tremonti

There are support groups for just about any malady.  Don't give up hope!
Ki77aan :twisted:
TOOLfanboy
Maynard Believer

Post by TOOLfanboy »

Kittaan said

TOOLfanboy said
But I actually like Mark Tremonti

There are support groups for just about any malady.  Don't give up hope!

He's a quality guitarist. 

Scott Stapp and his shitty singing/writing made Creed bad, not this guy.