Tool March 2013 Newsletter released

joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

I made a living writing before I was at this job. So... it can definitely be done haha.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

I heard a rumour Blair was some kind of government worker.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Tyson said
I heard a rumour Blair was some kind of government worker.

he might as well, he's fucking us all day every day and twice as much in April.

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

He works for the North Korean PR department.

All smoke and mirrors and propaganda and "announcements" regarding upcoming activities that never see the light of day.

I hear he is well paid and even employs a full time masseuse.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

I love the turn that this thread has made.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

^

He looks like a little fatty.

I want to roll him around on the carpet and slap him all over til he can't take it no more.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

bogie314 said
Oh man, what a bunch of wankers, LMFAO, because if you don't laugh you have to just cry! I spent another 15 mins reading yet another circle jerk of posts from the same old one eyed willy wonkas spitting their same old one line jizz back and forth again! Go brush your teeth you cock eyed groupies lol! You know who you are, yeah, you little knob pricks registering your 1000th post because it's a fucking contest to you! Not only are you groupies, but turns out you're also stalkers, apparent circle jerkers and just plain old wanker tools sharing your Fool's Gold with everyone. I'd rather be watching Leprechaun instead of spending my time reading your usual Fool's Gold nonsense wisdom!

Yeah, I'm sure "Justin's Guitars" could have burned! Yep. Bitches. Maybe one of you is a plumber and could pop up in the loft through one of the toilets like the leprechaun bitch you are, lmfao!

Man, I just wish I could read something with substance from one of these pricks posting the same old shit in a different way....something truly newsworthy related to a cool band I can't wait to hear from again. No wonder Maynard can't be bothered to ever break it down for a bunch of piss ass drunk tools....shit, most of them can't even read between the lines of that silence after all these years.

By the way, thanks Children. As new as you appear to be to the world/history of Tool, at least your posts are a breath of fresh air even if you're met with contempt by all the usual suspect wankers on this site. Keep doing your thing!

All this nonsense over an April Fool's post....enough, I'm signing off for good. That's the last time you circle jerks wasted my 15 minutes. Later Wankers!

It's nice to know somebody appreciates me around here...
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

children said

bogie314 said
Oh man, what a bunch of wankers, LMFAO, because if you don't laugh you have to just cry! I spent another 15 mins reading yet another circle jerk of posts from the same old one eyed willy wonkas spitting their same old one line jizz back and forth again! Go brush your teeth you cock eyed groupies lol! You know who you are, yeah, you little knob pricks registering your 1000th post because it's a fucking contest to you! Not only are you groupies, but turns out you're also stalkers, apparent circle jerkers and just plain old wanker tools sharing your Fool's Gold with everyone. I'd rather be watching Leprechaun instead of spending my time reading your usual Fool's Gold nonsense wisdom!

Yeah, I'm sure "Justin's Guitars" could have burned! Yep. Bitches. Maybe one of you is a plumber and could pop up in the loft through one of the toilets like the leprechaun bitch you are, lmfao!

Man, I just wish I could read something with substance from one of these pricks posting the same old shit in a different way....something truly newsworthy related to a cool band I can't wait to hear from again. No wonder Maynard can't be bothered to ever break it down for a bunch of piss ass drunk tools....shit, most of them can't even read between the lines of that silence after all these years.

By the way, thanks Children. As new as you appear to be to the world/history of Tool, at least your posts are a breath of fresh air even if you're met with contempt by all the usual suspect wankers on this site. Keep doing your thing!

All this nonsense over an April Fool's post....enough, I'm signing off for good. That's the last time you circle jerks wasted my 15 minutes. Later Wankers!

It's nice to know somebody appreciates me around here...

you need a cyber hug bro. and I know just the man to do it...Mog?? you around??

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

What the fuck is a "usual suspect wanker"?
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

The Boss said
What the fuck is a "usual suspect wanker"?

someone who needs to get fucked...proper fucked. 2 minutes Turkish!