PulsedHalo
Has been

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by PulsedHalo »

tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

M0G wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:41 pm @_peterpwn - Not gonna lie I skimmed most of that but what did catch my eye
You expect people to read your retarded and prolix rants but you can't give half a minute to read a heartfelt and genuine review of seeing Tool live given by a member of this community?

Get some prospective mate.

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.
Canned audience laughter
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

tys0n wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:32 pm
M0G wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:41 pm @_peterpwn - Not gonna lie I skimmed most of that but what did catch my eye
You expect people to read your retarded and prolix rants but you can't give half a minute to read a heartfelt and genuine review of seeing Tool live given by a member of this community?

Get some prospective mate.

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.
:lol:
The most intelligent person on this forum
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

tys0n wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:37 am
And so we see, the regret from the generation x child from not replicating, watch how he unleashes his scorn on others for something he'll never achieve, the hatred and bile are palpable.

My fiance's pussy says "hi"!

:|
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

lukas wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:17 am the journalist (who wrote the whole article that also includes an extensive review about the big berlin show a few weeks back) mentions that a 'trusted source' told him that tool discussed how they would fit all those long songs on vinyl, because it will be obviously hard to fit 2 tracks on 1 side of a LP. so take this for what it is. VISIONS does state that this is something someone else told them. VISIONS is usually a high quality magazine and legit source though.
Interesting point that I wanted to touch on: another source I heard from mentioned a similar thing - that the length of the songs made getting the record onto vinyl a challenge. I mentioned on Reddit that it wouldn't surprise me if we see it coming on triple vinyl, instead of double. Not because there is 120 minutes of music, but because the song lengths prevent two "songs" being placed on one side.
Takeo
Has been

Post by Takeo »

45 rpm quadruple vinyl
Takeo
Has been

Post by Takeo »

No matter what it is, please have my money I cannot WAIT for this vinyl package. Nabbed Pump, Ghost Of Tom Joad, and a 180 Joni Mitchell Blue today (in part because of Maynard’s bio).

May have missed it, but is there any word on an Ænima or 10k reissue??
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Descending continues to catch me off guard. Maynard sounds great, lyrics are solid, he carries a tune. But those 'instrumental' sections are unreal. Justin Adam & Danny. Lateralus grinding up on some leftover aenima riff. The music is more fucking tool than I expected, and I'm happy to see this album in
also, Avatar!
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

The second half of descending is bringing tool back to life a way I havn't felt in a long time. The best aenima crawl you'd ever hoped to hear.
also, Avatar!
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Start toasting your buns Tyson
also, Avatar!
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Calfium Jay wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:03 pm
tys0n wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:37 am
And so we see, the regret from the generation x child from not replicating, watch how he unleashes his scorn on others for something he'll never achieve, the hatred and bile are palpable.

My fiance's pussy says "hi"!

:|
Oh so she finally told you, awkward
Canned audience laughter
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

^ Sometimes I really do just laugh out loud.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

It was a nice underhand toss.

Calfium, you're not concerned that your fiance's pussy is still keeping it cordial with Tyson?
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

Aaah, the ever omniscient Tyson.

I hope Hellboy's charging you rent - considering you practically live here.

Awkward.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Swing and a miss.
Canned audience laughter
Specter
Pencildick

Post by Specter »

Tea for two, you 2?

Dissapoint Mog- I triple doG dare ya!

New Tool I’ve yet to listen to.
8/30
hashtaglookingforwardtuit
Dancing on the roof of some cartoon showroom
Capt. Shipwreck
Has been

Post by Capt. Shipwreck »

After the release, Play the new album in its entirety live, encore with Rosetta and lateralus.
_peterpwn
Has been

Post by _peterpwn »

"...but you can't give half a minute to read a heartfelt and genuine review of seeing Tool live given by a member of this community?"
whoo, no need to protect me or get emotional about mog's approach, i appreciate it though
we know how he is and there is no use or fun in feeding trolls
i know what he meant by his comments and turned out we are on the same page basically (but if not thats completely fine also)

hellboy wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:24 am So my theory is that the battery is for a little pop up pyramid thing in the packaging, that plays a gong noise and sets off a tiny smoke machine and laser show.
This ! and the vacuum guy pops out, turns out it was Maynard the whole time during the tour, starts singing the other half of Descending
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

One more time with feeling
Canned audience laughter
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

_peterpwn wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:15 am
"...but you can't give half a minute to read a heartfelt and genuine review of seeing Tool live given by a member of this community?"
whoo, no need to protect me or get emotional about mog's approach, i appreciate it though
Tyson can get a little over protective Pete. Just don't give him your personal details or he'll be calling and emailing at all hours.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
_peterpwn
Has been

Post by _peterpwn »

it depends, is Tyson a he or a she
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Can't be certain either way.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

At the end of the day does it really matter?

It's 2019
Canned audience laughter
lukas
Geacon

Post by lukas »

hellboy wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:17 pm
lukas wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:17 am the journalist (who wrote the whole article that also includes an extensive review about the big berlin show a few weeks back) mentions that a 'trusted source' told him that tool discussed how they would fit all those long songs on vinyl, because it will be obviously hard to fit 2 tracks on 1 side of a LP. so take this for what it is. VISIONS does state that this is something someone else told them. VISIONS is usually a high quality magazine and legit source though.
Interesting point that I wanted to touch on: another source I heard from mentioned a similar thing - that the length of the songs made getting the record onto vinyl a challenge. I mentioned on Reddit that it wouldn't surprise me if we see it coming on triple vinyl, instead of double. Not because there is 120 minutes of music, but because the song lengths prevent two "songs" being placed on one side.
the good news here is nevertheless that we will most likely see a vinyl release. good times.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

lukas wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:29 am
the good news here is nevertheless that we will most likely see a vinyl release. good times.
For sure - I never had much doubt there would be, but good to see something resembling a confirmation