The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

markuspoop said
Hey, what's wrong about tonguing a nice butthole?

HAHA!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

toolphishdhs said
forum is on fire today, huh? i love this place and love Tool. I will continue to talk shit until they do anything whatsoever that isnt trying to sell me something at a crazy price. So do a lot of you really blindly follow this band and really love everything about them both personally and professionally because they have made a few good albums and put on a great live show? i went to a lot of parties in high school and cant say that i love any of the people that threw them just because they facilitated a good time for me.  Tool is an indefensible band at this point and i laugh everytime i see someone start to defend them. you know they hate you (and me and every person that is a Tool fan) right?

I love that they hate us. learn to swim.

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Tyson said

ua hua said

SO, you close the thread because of some mis-guided fuck twat that comes in here and makes a dumbazz analogy to members bitching about the price fucking that tool has done recently to an act of violence towards their partner…WEAK AS FUCK!

Uh, it was you who originally used that analogy, did you just call yourself a mis-guided fuck twat?

who is supporting domestic abuse now? haha this is what happens when I go to work.

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

Tyson said

ua hua said

SO, you close the thread because of some mis-guided fuck twat that comes in here and makes a dumbazz analogy to members bitching about the price fucking that tool has done recently to an act of violence towards their partner…WEAK AS FUCK!

Uh, it was you who originally used that analogy, did you just call yourself a mis-guided fuck twat?

No it wasn't my quote but I guess I haven't been on here long enough to know how to quote something from a thread that was closed. It was from another member that has nothing constructive to say other than calling someone profanities like a immature teenager, but I can't say that I'm the least bit surprised. I have said my opinion on all the hatred and negativity that is tossed around this place so have fun being angry with the world and everything Tool does. I can't wait to see what people say when they finally release new material.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

No it wasn't my quote but I guess I haven't been on here long enough to know how to quote something from a thread that was closed. It was from another member that has nothing constructive to say other than calling someone profanities like a immature teenager, but I can't say that I'm the least bit surprised. I have said my opinion on all the hatred and negativity that is tossed around this place so have fun being angry with the world and everything Tool does. I can't wait to see what people say when they finally release new material.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is Tyson, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 38 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

Tyson said
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is Tyson, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 38 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

..........WOW........... Write fiction much?
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

STOP THE PRESSES!!!  SOMEONE LEARNED HOW TO USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!  
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Zwerewolf said

Tyson said

..........WOW........... Write fiction much?

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

As long as the album is good I imagine most people will have complimentary things to say about it.  That is typically how it works when a band writes a good album.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

badkittygothgirl said

This is supposed to be one of the signs of the apocalypse, isn't it?

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

Tyson said

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

You must have a real eventful life. I'm surprised you have as much time as you do to spend on this site spewing your incoherent babbling. You must be real entertaining to the other Tool haters. And it seems to me that you do absolutely nothing with your day except troll this site. 
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

The Boss said

badkittygothgirl said

This is supposed to be one of the signs of the apocalypse, isn't it?

Pretty much.  I guess that means I'lll be going to church on sunday.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said

You must have a real eventful life. I'm surprised you have as much time as you do to spend on this site spewing your incoherent babbling. You must be real entertaining to the other Tool haters. And it seems to me that you do absolutely nothing with your day except troll this site. 

What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you goddamn fool. I shall shit fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

http://knowyourmeme.com/

That's cool, dude, it's pretty off-putting the very first time you see it. You're like, "did that person seriously just write all of that?"

Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

You people should stop fighting each other and start fighting Tool.

Isn't that what we're all here for in the first place?
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

The Boss said

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

That's cool, dude, it's pretty off-putting the very first time you see it. You're like, "did that person seriously just write all of that?"

WTF are you two siamese trolls or something. I don't even know which one of you to respond to anymore or what the fuck your post has to do with anything. Anyways I'm done with this back and forth with the two trolls that think they run this site.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

You're a bit thick aren't ya?
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

ua hua - you're wasting your time in this thread.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

ua hua said

The Boss said

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

WTF are you two siamese trolls or something. I don't even know which one of you to respond to anymore or what the fuck your post has to do with anything. Anyways I'm done with this back and forth with the two trolls that think they run this site.

Wow. I was genuinely trying to help you; and I even said that no one blames you for not getting it.

Just, wow.

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

FYI, that know your meme link was no help at all.  I have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about, nor do I (or many here) have the time, patience and motivation to memorise every meme ever.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

hellboy1975 said

I get what your saying and moving on.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said
FYI, that know your meme link was no help at all.  I have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about, nor do I 9or many here) have the time, patience and motivation to memorise every meme ever.

By copying literally one sentence of either of the paragraphs that Tyson posted, you could've launched on a voyage of discovery for yourself.

But, like most people on the internet, unless something is spelt out for you by someone else, it simply isn't worth the effort to find yourself, is it.

not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said

hellboy1975 said

I get what your saying and moving on.

I'll allow it

I also like your water garden