The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

Tyson said

ua hua said
Thanks for waiting. Take a look at page 2 of the "novelty USB card" thread. Maybe what you said wasn't so much a complaint as it was just your sad attempt at being funny, but you sure didn't want to mention the second point in my quote did you? There could be more posts of you complaining but I'm sure you have had many of your bitch-fest posts deleted or maybe I just got you and your sidekick confused. You know having avatars from  80's and 90's sitcom stars can make it hard to distinguish from the two of you, that and you both seem to like to troll anyone that comes on here and has a different opinion than your own. Remember I didn't come into your bitch-fest thread or as I like to refer to it as "The Bridge that Hellboy built for you guys to hide under" thread and start razzing you. I simply posted my opinion in a thread where I thought that 11 pages of people complaining about another thing Tool did was getting old and you had to take my comment and do what trolls do.

First thing, paragraphs.

Second thing, I can't believe you wasted your time searching my posts for some skerrick of criticism in relation to the length it has taken Tool to record a new album, that's just fucking sad man, take a walk or something and it just goes to show how little you know about me and calling me a troll over and over again really enforces that. Once again, just because someone doesn't agree with your opinions doesn't make them a troll.

Third thing, the reason I didn't touch upon your second point is because that is the general consensus here that the stupid re-release was overpriced with over 76% of members here voting so. http://www.fourtheye.net/f/census/poll- ... -too-high/ Oh my my.

To conclude, something something your mother.

First thing, your not my English teacher.

Second thing, Wikipedia.

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response.

I had only 1 post on this site  and on my 2nd post which was, I couldn't believe that there was this much hatred and negativity on a Tool fansite and your response to that was inflammatory, extraneous and off topic with the primary intent of provoking a response. So yes you are a troll.

Third thing, How many people out of that 76% still bought Opiate anyways?

[please insert sophomoric profanities here]
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

You mean this post?

Tyson said

ua hua said
I joined this site because I thought it was a "Tool fan site" but after being on here for the short amount of time that I have it seems to me that this place if full of "former fans of Tool" that have nothing better to do with their time than bitch about every little piece of info that is put out about the band they used to love. Yet I find it rather amusing that these former fans continue to participate on a fan site of a band they clearly despise(some of these former fans are on here all day everyday). Is there not another bands fan site that you can participate on?

I mean I sure as hell wouldn't be a part of a "fan site" when it's most clear that you are no longer a fan of the band. The constant bitching and bickering that goes on here on a daily basis on almost every thread, while at first I found amusing became annoying to the point that a simple thread can turn into 11 pages of people bitching about the same things they were bitching about on about 10 other threads. It's pretty apparent when there needs to be a separate thread just to move all the bitching and bickering that goes on here. It makes it hard for one to want to participate on a site that has so many "former fans" that troll to the point of turning new members away. Maybe this site will be a "Tool haters site" in a year or two and all you people that have such a beef with this band and the way they do things will have a place to bitch together in peace but let me tell you it won't be much fun when you don't have any true fans left on here to troll and yell immature profanities at.

Must have been windy at the beach today, that's a hell of a lot of sand there in your vagina

Yours is very inflammatory, mines just pointing out the obvious.

Wouldn't surprise me if this was a Mog or Children troll account, both a very good at playing stupid, it's not that far out of their wheel house.

Also post 777, the occult is trying to tell you something bro.

Spiral out, keep going
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said
Thanks for waiting. Take a look at page 2 of the "novelty USB card" thread. Maybe what you said wasn't so much a complaint as it was just your sad attempt at being funny, but you sure didn't want to mention the second point in my quote did you? There could be more posts of you complaining but I'm sure you have had many of your bitch-fest posts deleted or maybe I just got you and your sidekick confused. You know having avatars from  80's and 90's sitcom stars can make it hard to distinguish from the two of you, that and you both seem to like to troll anyone that comes on here and has a different opinion than your own. Remember I didn't come into your bitch-fest thread or as I like to refer to it as "The Bridge that Hellboy built for you guys to hide under" thread and start razzing you. I simply posted my opinion in a thread where I thought that 11 pages of people complaining about another thing Tool did was getting old and you had to take my comment and do what trolls do.

First thing, paragraphs.

Second thing, I can't believe you wasted your time searching my posts for some skerrick of criticism in relation to the length it has taken Tool to record a new album, that's just fucking sad man, take a walk or something and it just goes to show how little you know about me and calling me a troll over and over again really enforces that. Once again, just because someone doesn't agree with your opinions doesn't make them a troll.

Third thing, the reason I didn't touch upon your second point is because that is the general consensus here that the stupid re-release was overpriced with over 76% of members here voting so. http://www.fourtheye.net/f/census/poll- ... -too-high/ Oh my my.

Oh my God! I'd be surprised if you had/have an English teacher in the first place. English as a Second Language?

ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

doors said

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

First thing, paragraphs.

Oh my God! I'd be surprised if you had/have an English teacher in the first place. English as a Second Language?

Oh my God another one came out from under the bridge!  Hellboy, I think you better get a troll exterminator in here quick before you have an infestation. 
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

ua hua said 

Oh my God another one came out from under the bridge!  Hellboy, I think you better get a troll exterminator in here quick before you have an infestation. 

It takes two to troll.  The only way to clear the infestation is to remove both the troller and the trollee
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy1975 said

ua hua said 

It takes two to troll.  The only way to clear the infestation is to remove both the troller and the trollee

Everything is all set HB.  Ready whenever you are.

not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said

doors said

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

First thing, paragraphs.

So I've noticed this trend lately where idiots deem anything that anyone says as trolling.

Guess what:  it's not.

Trolling refers to a very specific activity where someone actually tries to ruin someone's day in the most offensive way possible.  Usually this person will say extremely offensive and hateful things just to get an emotional response out of someone.

Telling a joke directed at someone is not trolling.

Giving criticism is not trolling.

I feel like this has become the Internet version of Ironic.  "Ohhh my goooooooood I was at McDonalds and they gave me vanilla instead of chocolate for my ice cream cone it was so ironic".

Just like the person in the above example you too look like a fucking idiot to anyone with a brain whenever you call these things trolling.

Let me give some examples of why you are a fucking moron:

"Oh my goooooood Dave Chapelle just told a joke about black people what a troll".  He's not a troll, he's a comedian.  You, however, ARE a useless fleshbag.

"Oh my goooooood my teacher totally trolled me by giving me a B on this test".  No, you're teacher is not a troll, you got the answers wrong.  Stop being fucking stupid.

"Oh my goooooood did you read that restaurant review that critic is such a troll".  No he's giving his criticism of the restaurant, which is useful both for the restaurant owner to address issues with the food and service and potential diners who want to maximize their dining experience.

None of the above examples would be acceptable to be called trolling in real life, yet on the Internet it seems all three of these things are labeled trolling constantly.  Normally I wouldn't care that people are fucking dumbshits, but in this case it presents a real problem with how we decide to deal with people.  Let me give a few examples to illustrate my point:

If someone comes on your stream and tells you how much it fucking sucks, that's not a troll.  If someone gives enough of a shit to tell you how much your stream sucks then the first thing you should do is engage them and ask what they think sucks and what you can do to improve it.  Come to find out, that wasn't a troll at all, it was a future fan.  Yet because we are such sensitive fucking flowers, most people just automatically ban their future fans without even trying to win them over.  Good job moron.

There are really only two reasons to drop an immediate ban on someone:  the first is spamming, the second is bigotry.  And honestly, you shouldn't even ban those immediately.  First ask the person to stop spamming, then ban.  Or in the case of bigotry, make sure they aren't actually an ignorant scumbag before giving them the boot.

Instead of being so sensitive that you can't take criticism, maybe you should take another look at your premises.  If someone is telling you that your shit sucks they are providing a service free of charge that many consultants in the professional world would charge you out the ass for.  Granted, their approach may be less subtle, but that's what you can expect to get for free.

Now that's not to say trolls don't exist, or that you shouldn't ban them.  They are out there.  So when you engage the guy who says your stream sucks, if he goes on to say how your mom is a fugly bitch and he raped your girlfriend in the ass before murdering her and leaving her in a ditch, then he's probably not going to offer helpful criticism and you should feel free to ban away.  But people who stay engaged with you are not trolls and should not be banned, no matter how harsh their criticism.  You don't have to like them or get along with them, but you probably shouldn't ban someone because they disagree with how your show is run either.

And before there was an Internet, people used to tell jokes about each other in real life.  Guess what it was called?  No, not trolling you shit sandwich, it was called RIBBING.  People RIB on each other in real life.  On the Internet it's the same thing.  When someone insults you, unless it's clear they are trying to fuck with you and make you cry, they are not trolling.  What they are doing is telling jokes, not trolling.  Learn the difference, so that you can maybe someday have a conversation in real life and understand that when someone who has actually been socialized tells a joke about you, they aren't a hateful troll and you shouldn't run home crying.

And finally, if a teacher gives you a fair mark for getting answers wrong on a test, THANK HIM/HER!  In real life, you don't get an F, you get shitcanned, and your choices are move back in with your parents, collect unemployment, or live on the streets.  Your teacher is not a bitch, she is helping you understand that it's important to obtain knowledge and be able to apply it.  Giving you an F because you're a dumbass is the best, most honest, most caring thing anyone is ever likely to do for your useless ass.

So, in conclusion, Internet, please stop calling EVERYTHING a troll.  Trolls are real despicable people who deserve our scorn.  If someone does not fit that description, then you are a moron.  Have a good day.

ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

Tyson said
You mean this post?

Tyson said

ua hua said
I joined this site because I thought it was a "Tool fan site" but after being on here for the short amount of time that I have it seems to me that this place if full of "former fans of Tool" that have nothing better to do with their time than bitch about every little piece of info that is put out about the band they used to love. Yet I find it rather amusing that these former fans continue to participate on a fan site of a band they clearly despise(some of these former fans are on here all day everyday). Is there not another bands fan site that you can participate on?

I mean I sure as hell wouldn't be a part of a "fan site" when it's most clear that you are no longer a fan of the band. The constant bitching and bickering that goes on here on a daily basis on almost every thread, while at first I found amusing became annoying to the point that a simple thread can turn into 11 pages of people bitching about the same things they were bitching about on about 10 other threads. It's pretty apparent when there needs to be a separate thread just to move all the bitching and bickering that goes on here. It makes it hard for one to want to participate on a site that has so many "former fans" that troll to the point of turning new members away. Maybe this site will be a "Tool haters site" in a year or two and all you people that have such a beef with this band and the way they do things will have a place to bitch together in peace but let me tell you it won't be much fun when you don't have any true fans left on here to troll and yell immature profanities at.

Must have been windy at the beach today, that's a hell of a lot of sand there in your vagina

Wouldn't surprise me if this was a Mog or Children troll account, both a very good at playing stupid, it's not that far out of their wheel house.

Spiral out, keep going

What have you studied 777 And Other Qabalistic  Writings of Aleister Crowley?  Please tell me what the occult is trying to tell me right now because I'm having a hard time hearing. I think I heard it say I picked the right one.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said

Tyson said
You mean this post?

Tyson said

ua hua said

Spiral out, keep going

What have you studied 777 And Other Qabalistic  Writings of Aleister Crowley?  Please tell me what the occult is trying to tell me right now because I'm having a hard time hearing. I think I heard it say I picked the right one.

Why are you changing the subject?

Why would I discuss the meaning of the occult with anyone, let alone you?

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

tl;dr
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

hellboy1975 said

ua hua said 

Fair enough, but I came to this site because I thought it was a site for Tool fans and after my 2nd post which was not directed at anyone in particular expect for all the hate and negativity that was spread around this place. They chose to pick my post to start trolling about on. If you want this place full of people like Tyson and little Tyson then that is your choice. I wouldn't expect too many new members to stick around on this site very long then either.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said

hellboy1975 said

ua hua said 

Fair enough, but I came to this site because I thought it was a site for Tool fans and after my 2nd post which was not directed at anyone in particular expect for all the hate and negativity that was spread around this place. They chose to pick my post to start trolling about on. If you want this place full of people like Tyson and little Tyson then that is your choice. I wouldn't expect too many new members to stick around on this site very long then either.

Why the fuck would anyone prefer a fucking whiner to a few people who like to have a bit of fun on a forum?

Who are you to dictate terms in a thread labelled the grudge?

Who are you to dictate terms full stop?

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

ua hua said 

If you have a legitimate complaint then let me know.  Please link me to the offensive comments, and I'll look into them.  I don't have the time to closely examine every post on the site, and to be honest I don't remember seeing anything too outrageous posted.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

ua hua said

hellboy1975 said

ua hua said 

Dude you do realize you are in a thread called the GRUDGE arguing over some seriously silly shit.  If you think people are trolling why feed into it?  I gotta imagine you enjoy it.  I know I do.  Tyson and Crow are worthy adversaries.  But if you tried to relax a bit, you might find out that Crow and Tyson ARE in fact FANS of the band you so obviously love and they are for the most part just having a little fun.  You have spent like two pages arguing when you could be posting in the Tool threads.  Watch me, it's really easy.

http://www.fourtheye.net/f/tool/tool-nothin-but-love/

ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

Tyson said

ua hua said

Tyson said
You mean this post?

Tyson said

ua hua said

Spiral out, keep going

Why are you changing the subject?

Why would I discuss the meaning of the occult with anyone, let alone you?

I didn't know I changed the subject. You brought up the occult and replied with a question.

I didn't asked for an explanation of the occult, especially from you.

At least I'm giving children, Drury, and any other person that disagrees with your opinion a break from your constant bombardment. Someone new to attack to make you feel better about yourself.
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

M0gZilla said

ua hua said

hellboy1975 said

ua hua said 

Dude you do realize you are in a thread called the GRUDGE arguing over some seriously silly shit.  If you think people are trolling why feed into it?  I gotta imagine you enjoy it.  I know I do.  Tyson and Crow are worthy adversaries.  But if you tried to relax a bit, you might find out that Crow and Tyson ARE in fact FANS of the band you so obviously love and they are for the most part just having a little fun.  You have spent like two pages arguing when you could be posting in the Tool threads.  Watch me, it's really easy.

Guess what? I didn't bring this bitch-fest into this thread..Tyson did. After all isn't this entire thread people arguing over silly shit? And as far as why I feed into it. Well because I'm not scared of internet bullies like them(and your right I do enjoy it a little). They will not run me out of here like I'm sure they have done to others before. Good on you for starting that thread, hopefully it last longer than the others before it is infected with some sort of negativity.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

ua hua said

M0gZilla said

ua hua said

hellboy1975 said

ua hua said 

Guess what? I didn't bring this bitch-fest into this thread..Tyson did. After all isn't this entire thread people arguing over silly shit? And as far as why I feed into it. Well because I'm not scared of internet bullies like them(and your right I do enjoy it a little). They will not run me out of here like I'm sure they have done to others before. Good on you for starting that thread, hopefully it last longer than the others before it is infected with some sort of negativity.

Dude you don't get it though, I am a bigger critic of Tool than Tyson.  I don't attack others for being fans of Tool, but people jump down my shit for being critical.  Doesn't bother me in the slightest, but it works both ways dude.  Anyway go post something in the new thread.  At some point someone will say something stupid over there.  But so what?  It's a forum.  BTW your avatar is cool as fuck.

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Trolling refers to a very specific activity where someone actually tries to ruin someone's day in the most offensive way possible.  Usually this person will say extremely offensive and hateful things just to get an emotional response out of someone.

Personally, i disagree with that interpretation.  Personally I see it as how Wikipedia defines it:

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.:/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

There's no denying Tyson is a troll given that definition, as there's very little he says that isn't designed to promote some kind of emotional response.  

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

ua hua said

doors said

ua hua said

Tyson said

ua hua said

First thing, paragraphs.

Gotcha. EVERYONE else is wrong, and you're right.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

Personally, i disagree with that interpretation.  Personally I see it as how Wikipedia defines it:

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.:/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

There's no denying Tyson is a troll given that definition, as there's very little he says that isn't designed to promote some kind of emotional response.  

That's the worst definition of anything I've ever read. EVERYTHING that people say or do is to "provoke an emotional response".

Including this post: I want your emotional response to be one of peaceful cautious agreement.

See?

And uasdbsd sdfhksgh, or whatever the fuck your name is - you're yet to write a single word that doesn't provoke the emotional response in me to gouge out my eyeballs, so you can go ahead and consider yourself a troll, too.
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

I agree with Tyson.  Troll is the new hot word, and it's almost lost all of its meaning.

Don't like, agree with, or even understand someone's post?  Call him/her a troll and you're all set.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Coming on an internet forum and bitching and arguing about everyone bitching and arguing is some seriously fucking stupid logic.  Way to go dipshit.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

The Boss said

hellboy1975 said

That's the worst definition of anything I've ever read. EVERYTHING that people say or do is to "provoke an emotional response".

Including this post: I want your emotional response to be one of peaceful cautious agreement.

See?

And uasdbsd sdfhksgh, or whatever the fuck your name is - you're yet to write a single word that doesn't provoke the emotional response in me to gouge out my eyeballs, so you can go ahead and consider yourself a troll, too.

You are correct in regards to the emotional response, however it's the combination of that with the the attempt to disrupt normal on-topic discussion that is the key here.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

The Boss said

hellboy1975 said

See?

You are correct in regards to the emotional response, however it's the combination of that with the the attempt to disrupt normal on-topic discussion that is the key here.

True. They could've worded it better, though.

It is Wikipedia, so maybe I should have a go.