First Fear Inoculum listen approach?

The Main Event
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Re: First Fear Inoculum listen approach?

Post by snazzlefrass »

I’ve been getting the “chill” type of shrooms. I’m afraid I’ll get the melt your face off shrooms in conjunction with this album. That’s no joke, y’all. I need to grow these myself...
SteveBobSteve
6ucces
Maynard Believer

Post by 6ucces »

I just listen as loud as possible....

Is swearing allowed? As this is my first post so I'm not sure but it would be as loud as fn possible if I did...

And I love it more & more with every listen! 🤘
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

6ucces wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:22 pm I just listen as loud as possible....

Is swearing allowed? As this is my first post so I'm not sure but it would be as loud as fn possible if I did...

And I love it more & more with every listen! 🤘
Fuck no!

Welcome mate.
Listen to All Them Witches
Specter
Pencildick

Post by Specter »

Welcome.
High volume is the best way to hear it.
Especially with headphones.

Muck fe
Dancing on the roof of some cartoon showroom
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

6ucces wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:22 pm
Is swearing allowed?
While it is tolerated being a Christian board it's frowned upon.

Welcome and bless you!
Canned audience laughter
mattw
Geacon

Post by mattw »

Fuck, I keep forgetting this is a Christian board...

Welcome 6ucces. Here you'll find enlightened, philosophical and mature discussions about life's many mysteries. But be prepared for some Aussies to rip you if you post anything remotely personal. :)
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

mattw wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:07 am Fuck, I keep forgetting this is a Christian board...

Welcome 6ucces. Here you'll find enlightened, philosophical and mature discussions about life's many mysteries. But be prepared for some Aussies to rip you if you post anything remotely personal. :)
Do we ? What example do you have for me please good sir ?
mattw
Geacon

Post by mattw »

Fuck off Busty. How's that for an example?
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Fair point. I see what ya mean.

6uccess I'd probably stay away from Matt. He's a bit of a jerk. :lol:
mattw
Geacon

Post by mattw »

Haha, all good! :)

Back to 6ucces' first post though, Fear Inoculum does sound amazing when you blast it on a good stereo system.

Looking forward to this Friday night in San Diego... I'm sure it will be loud enough.
6ucces
Maynard Believer

Post by 6ucces »

Thanks for the welcome and I've been online before there was even the internet so I've seen and heard it all and am impossible to offend or troll. I'm the nicest person in the world but if you make me mad by messing with those who I care about, watch out because I will turn on a dime! So there's a little about me...

I just want to say that I've been listening to Tool since I was a teenager, we would ride our bikes with friends listening to Undertow non freaking stop and I have to say that Pneuma & 7empest are my favorite Tool songs ever, I truly enjoy the entire album, it seems to just flow thru me and I just dance around kind of like Maynard does! And it blew my mind when they said the album would revolve around the #7 and my lucky number is 6, I'm obsessed with it so it was wild to realize that they're also obsessed with the number right after it lol

Also wanted to mention that the lyrics:

Control, your delusion
Insane and striking at random
Victim of your certainty
And therefore your doubt's not an option

Changed my life! I know everyone has been interpreting these lyrics to death but to me its so simple.. My brain always manufactures all these scenarios which I would worry about, pertaining to other people and such but they never ended up coming true so now it's only a delusion that I actually have control over these things because in fact we have no control, it all happens randomly so dont obsess over pointless scenarios that never come true because my doubt is NOT an option! I know this is probably gibberish to you all but this song changed my life, I no longer worry about nonsense..

I met the most amazing friend recently in the craziest of places and I cherish our moments together! I really feel like I met the best friend who I've dreamed of my entire life and I honestly never thought I would and just as I was about to give up, there she was, the perfect person who feels like my other half! I really plan to marry her one day because she blows my mind! And thanks to Maynard & his genius lyrics, I no longer worry about messing things up, I am just myself around her, and I think she really loves it, finally I feel comfortable being myself around someone and I know she accepts it! I just go with the flow cuz control is a delusion insane and stinking at random! Just as are my insane thoughts which never came true so I left them behind... Something I just recently thought would be absolutely impossible but this album was the final nail which helped me say goodbye to them forever and I've finally found the confidence to live my life as intended! This past year has been so life changing for me and it's only getting better!

I bet you all are tired of me already so I'll stop.... For now!

My posts are long like Tool songs so deal with it.. And they do strike at random! 😜
ToolFanFromWayBack
Geacon
Height: this tall

Post by ToolFanFromWayBack »

6ucces wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:10 pm Thanks for the welcome and I've been online before there was even the internet so I've seen and heard it all and am impossible to offend or troll. I'm the nicest person in the world but if you make me mad by messing with those who I care about, watch out because I will turn on a dime! So there's a little about me...

I just want to say that I've been listening to Tool since I was a teenager, we would ride our bikes with friends listening to Undertow non freaking stop and I have to say that Pneuma & 7empest are my favorite Tool songs ever, I truly enjoy the entire album, it seems to just flow thru me and I just dance around kind of like Maynard does! And it blew my mind when they said the album would revolve around the #7 and my lucky number is 6, I'm obsessed with it so it was wild to realize that they're also obsessed with the number right after it lol

Control, your delusion
Victim of your certainty

Changed my life! I know everyone has been interpreting these lyrics to death but to me its so simple.. My brain always manufactures all these scenarios which I would worry about, pertaining to other people and such but they never ended up coming true so now it's only a delusion that I actually have control over these things because in fact we have no control, it all happens randomly so dont obsess over pointless scenarios that never come true because my doubt is NOT an option! I know this is probably gibberish to you all but this song changed my life, I no longer worry about nonsense..

I met the most amazing friend recently in the craziest of places and I cherish our moments together! I really feel like I met the best friend who I've dreamed of my entire life and I honestly never thought I would and just as I was about to give up, there she was, the perfect person who feels like my other half! I really plan to marry her one day because she blows my mind! And thanks to Maynard & his genius lyrics, I no longer worry about messing things up, I am just myself around her, and I think she really loves it, finally I feel comfortable being myself around someone and I know she accepts it! I just go with the flow cuz control is a delusion insane and stinking at random! Just as are my insane thoughts which never came true so I left them behind... Something I just recently thought would be absolutely impossible but this album was the final nail which helped me say goodbye to them forever and I've finally found the confidence to live my life as intended! This past year has been so life changing for me and it's only getting better!

My posts are long like Tool songs so deal with it.. And they do strike at random! 😜
You know the impossible to troll or offend comment is going to be considered a challenge by some on this board.
ms2r
Uncle Fucker

Post by ms2r »

6ucces wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:10 pm Thanks for the welcome and I've been online before there was even the internet so I've seen and heard it all and am impossible to offend or troll. I'm the nicest person in the world but if you make me mad by messing with those who I care about, watch out because I will turn on a dime! So there's a little about me...

Control, your delusion
Victim of your certainty

tl;dr

;)
6ucces
Maynard Believer

Post by 6ucces »

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:16 am

Control, your delusion
Victim of your certainty

You know the impossible to troll or offend comment is going to be considered a challenge by some on this board.
Good luck.. I thought you were all good Christians! 😉