New Album Touring (with SPOILERS!)

The Main Event
Merkaba
Fanboi

Re: New Album Touring (with SPOILERS!)

Post by Merkaba »

Just discovered a fucking sensation audio recording from Sydney night 2 (which includes 7empest!). This is probably one of (if not) the best live audio recordings from this tour! Mad props to who ever captured this performance! 👏🏽

Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Post by Busty McCracken »

Merkaba wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:31 pm Just discovered a fucking sensation audio recording from Sydney night 2 (which includes 7empest!). This is probably one of (if not) the best live audio recordings from this tour! Mad props to who ever captured this performance! 👏🏽

Nice! Will give a listen after Melbourne. Can you please do us a favour, if you come across anything for Melbourne (either nights) , could you be a good c### Nd share here for us thanks ?
Listen to All Them Witches
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

tys0n wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:24 pm
Capt. Shipwreck wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:59 pm Come on Australia, the bands giving you the goods and no one owns a decent phone or camera?
Was that where you were seated?

How was sound/ visuals view from There ? I havw similar area bur maybe 5-10 metres to the right .
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Yep, sound was fine, not as loud as where I was the first night (or I could be a little deaf from that night) but still great.

Visually it was fine as well, but it's a side view.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Is gonna be a weird angle seeing em that way , I got night 2 standing so not so concerned about myself , more my other half who hasn't seen em before. Mainly just hoping sound isn't puss and she can get a decent view still of visuals. Bring on Saturday
Merkaba
Fanboi

Post by Merkaba »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:35 pm
Nice! Will give a listen after Melbourne. Can you please do us a favour, if you come across anything for Melbourne (either nights) , could you be a good c### Nd share here for us thanks ?

For sure mate, I'll also be on the look out for everything captured from both Melbourne shows, I'll be attending both, VIP sunday!

*Here's the original audio source files, for those interested, in FLAC format...
https://tooldriveproject.net/Details/?ID=2591
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:00 pm Is gonna be a weird angle seeing em that way , I got night 2 standing so not so concerned about myself , more my other half who hasn't seen em before. Mainly just hoping sound isn't puss and she can get a decent view still of visuals. Bring on Saturday
It's gunna be fine, the show looks and sounds amazing from where you guys are going to be it's just I'm comparing it to the primo fucking seats I got night 1.
Canned audience laughter
Merkaba
Fanboi

Post by Merkaba »

Busty McCracken wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:00 pm Is gonna be a weird angle seeing em that way , I got night 2 standing so not so concerned about myself , more my other half who hasn't seen em before. Mainly just hoping sound isn't puss and she can get a decent view still of visuals. Bring on Saturday
I'm also on the extreme side seats for night one, and questioning that choice now, mainly because I won't be able to contain my crazy moves in a seated area...
They were the only seats available during the ticketek shit show, but I figure it'll be a good view of everyone's performance on stage, then night two VIP GA I will be able to unleash completely!
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

Can't wait for tonight's show in Brisbane. My knobhead son decided he didn't want to go (today he has a full day of introductory courses at uni), so I handed the ticket over to my best mate and we are heading up into the City for a few early drinks etc, could end up like the fkn hangover movies, but hopefully we will keep a lid on it... Looking at those setlists from Sydney I am pumped, super happy if it resembled night 1. As much as it was awesome to see them play 7empest, I really want them to play Descending.... can't wait.
Be good to each other.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I thought you were going to make Hellboy some pasta?

Priorities mate.
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Right the fuck on Tyson. Cheers for heads up bruv.

Merkaba, that's right, forgot you were hitting Melbs. See ya there.

Pimpie. Spewing about the young fella but is his loss i say. Have a mint time tonight.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

That sucks Pimpie. Kids can be mean little shits. Hopefully he gets to appreciate his loss one day. I bet your mate is pleased though!

And I'm so pumped for both Melbourne mosh pits. No reclining for me!
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I'm chilling in Brissie suburbia in anticipation of tonights show. Beers at the Beer Garden Bar inside the venue from 6:30 (if I get there on time). BYO Pasta
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Have fun fearless leader.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Let us know if they serve full strength beer because QUDOS doesn't.
Canned audience laughter
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Enjoy HB!!

Fn Tool shoulda comped you VIP....
Ki77aan :twisted:
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Kittaan wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:37 pm Enjoy HB!!

Fn Tool shoulda comped you VIP....
Exactly, what's with that lack of awareness?
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Hi Liz. Hope you have some killer shows. Don’t kick too much ass in the mosh. Those kids won’t know what hit them.
Ki77aan :twisted:
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Kittaan wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:14 am Hi Liz. Hope you have some killer shows. Don’t kick too much ass in the mosh. Those kids won’t know what hit them.
Cheers Kittaan, I'm pretty excited and expect I'll be playing with a lot of other big kids! :)
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

tys0n wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:24 pm
Capt. Shipwreck wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:59 pm Come on Australia, the bands giving you the goods and no one owns a decent phone or camera?
thats not to bad. were i was i barely could see the screen but i could see Danny playing everything from the inside of his ki which was awesome. also you got a sweet pic of a song they never play!
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

That's Stinkfist Bob FFS have you been drinking with Steve again?
Canned audience laughter
Busty McCracken
Lord Festivus

Im starting to think it might be meth he and Steve are on tbh
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

I'm starting to think they are just fucking Canadians.

Terrance and Phillip have got nothing on these two numbskulls.
Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

tys0n wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:24 am I'm starting to think they are just fucking Canadians.

Terrance and Phillip have got nothing on these two numbskulls.
dont lump me in the fn steve! hes a parody of himself anymore. cant shake it. funny guy though,just has a mess of a life.

thats not stinkfist! or ive seen it so many god damn times i cant even know anymore. baha
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Canned audience laughter