Random Tool Social Media thread

The Main Event
User avatar
Kittaan
Rent Freznor
Posts: 4847
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 am
Location: , Location, Location!

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Kittaan » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:42 am

Loved it.
Ki77aan :twisted:

User avatar
Bobby Bottleservice
Fanboi
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Bobby Bottleservice » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:06 pm

Here is some excellent Danny Carey footage.


Capt. Shipwreck
Has been
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Capt. Shipwreck » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:31 pm

That’s awesome! They really need to just do a whole show of that.

Sprout
My pain is just an excuse
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Sprout » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:32 pm

10:37 Danny you fucking beast!

User avatar
Bobby Bottleservice
Fanboi
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Bobby Bottleservice » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:54 pm

Capt. Shipwreck wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:31 pm
That’s awesome! They really need to just do a whole show of that.
That would be fucking great! This such good quality. Let's hope there will be more in the near future.

User avatar
nxrm
Bogan
Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by nxrm » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:52 am

I go away for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose. What'd you guys do?

That video of Danny playing Pneuma is incredible though. Carry on.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.

User avatar
Specter
Rhandy
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Specter » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:43 pm

inoculate us and them
Dancing on the roof of some cartoon showroom

User avatar
ziggy23
Serial Thrilla
Posts: 3534
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 am
Location: DON'T PANIC - IT'S PANDEMIC

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by ziggy23 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:37 am

Image
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.

User avatar
Kittaan
Rent Freznor
Posts: 4847
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 am
Location: , Location, Location!

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Kittaan » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:48 am

Watch The Late Layne Staley Performing With TOOL On A Beach In Oahu, 1993

https://metalinjection.net/editorials/b ... -100156589
Ki77aan :twisted:

User avatar
nxrm
Bogan
Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by nxrm » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:59 am

Hey Junior, I hope you and the rest of the crew are doing alright. All the best!
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.

User avatar
junior
Geacon
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by junior » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:54 pm

nxrm wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:59 am
Hey Junior, I hope you and the rest of the crew are doing alright. All the best!
Thanks. We're all just waiting like everyone else.
Not much else to do, really.
As far as I know, none of the crew have "it", though it's hard to be sure.

User avatar
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:31 pm
Height: this tall

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by budsyralli » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:56 pm

stay well brothers/sisters
go taff!

User avatar
Whowatchesthewampas
Fanboi
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:23 am
Height: 6
Location: West of west

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Whowatchesthewampas » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:47 pm

junior wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:54 pm
nxrm wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:59 am
Hey Junior, I hope you and the rest of the crew are doing alright. All the best!
Thanks. We're all just waiting like everyone else.
Not much else to do, really.
As far as I know, none of the crew have "it", though it's hard to be sure.
Glad to hear you are all doing good as you can, given the circumstances. Stay healthy!
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite

Szakal77
Bronco's Fan
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Szakal77 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:10 pm

I don't know if this is the right thread, but someone posted some interesting recordings over at Reddit, namely a definite upgrade on the Undertow outtakes and Ænima demos (lower generation) and rough mixes of Ænema including a second, unreleased "version" of L.A.M.C. The recordings are a bit slowed down but some fooling around in Audacity did the trick.

Hope you're all safe.

User avatar
264zn
Phony
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by 264zn » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:49 pm

Szakal77 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:10 pm
I don't know if this is the right thread, but someone posted some interesting recordings over at Reddit, namely a definite upgrade on the Undertow outtakes and Ænima demos (lower generation) and rough mixes of Ænema including a second, unreleased "version" of L.A.M.C. The recordings are a bit slowed down but some fooling around in Audacity did the trick.

Hope you're all safe.
Have you got a link? Cheers

User avatar
Kittaan
Rent Freznor
Posts: 4847
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 am
Location: , Location, Location!

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Kittaan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:22 pm

Ki77aan :twisted:

Szakal77
Bronco's Fan
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Szakal77 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:56 am

264zn wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:49 pm
Szakal77 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:10 pm
I don't know if this is the right thread, but someone posted some interesting recordings over at Reddit, namely a definite upgrade on the Undertow outtakes and Ænima demos (lower generation) and rough mixes of Ænema including a second, unreleased "version" of L.A.M.C. The recordings are a bit slowed down but some fooling around in Audacity did the trick.

Hope you're all safe.
Have you got a link? Cheers
Oh, sorry for that. Thanks, Kittaan.

User avatar
hellboy
Site Admin
Posts: 11537
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Height: 182cm
Contact:

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by hellboy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:09 pm

Some interesting stuff in those demos, bits I hadn't heard before. Thanks Kittaan!

User avatar
Kittaan
Rent Freznor
Posts: 4847
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:56 am
Location: , Location, Location!

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Kittaan » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:40 am

You’re welcome, but I just provided the link...

Deader than a doornail around here lately, Norm and I are gonna shake things up soon. You’ve been warned.
Ki77aan :twisted:

User avatar
ziggy23
Serial Thrilla
Posts: 3534
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 am
Location: DON'T PANIC - IT'S PANDEMIC

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by ziggy23 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:02 am

Kittaan wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:22 pm
God bless you, Mr.Salvador! Thanks a lot.
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.

User avatar
hellboy
Site Admin
Posts: 11537
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:01 pm
Height: 182cm
Contact:

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by hellboy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:39 pm

Kittaan wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:40 am
You’re welcome, but I just provided the link...

Deader than a doornail around here lately, Norm and I are gonna shake things up soon. You’ve been warned.
It's pretty lively in Discord though

bob
Pencildick
Posts: 898
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by bob » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:56 pm

those aenima demos have been around for a long time. if you want to impress me show me the Lateralus demos that leaked sometime last year. pretty hard to come by as far as i know.

Szakal77
Bronco's Fan
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Szakal77 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:34 pm

bob wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:56 pm
those aenima demos have been around for a long time. if you want to impress me show me the Lateralus demos that leaked sometime last year. pretty hard to come by as far as i know.
Who do you have to blow to get those?

I haven’t come by the Aenima demos in this quality before so it was a nice upgrade for me!

User avatar
Merkaba
My pain is just an excuse
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Merkaba » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:08 pm

Kittaan wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:22 pm
What a find. I haven't come across these old demo's either. Cheers for sharing!

Lateralus demo's would be seriously nice to hear too... who's got any leads? 😃

User avatar
nxrm
Bogan
Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by nxrm » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:40 pm

junior wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:54 pm
nxrm wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:59 am
Hey Junior, I hope you and the rest of the crew are doing alright. All the best!
Thanks. We're all just waiting like everyone else.
Not much else to do, really.
As far as I know, none of the crew have "it", though it's hard to be sure.
Glad to hear you're doing well, and hopefully that's still the case.

This has got to really suck for you and the crew.

Stay healthy out there. \m/
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.

Post Reply