Tool Update December 2020:

Danny at Josh Freese's House

Deftones!
Whowatchesthewampas
Green Herbsman
Height: 6

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by Whowatchesthewampas »

if you're gonna catch a mouse, you gotta be up there and ready with the tupperware!
Falling isn't flying
Floating isn't infinite
Spoonman
Geacon

Post by Spoonman »

Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Post by Bobby Bottleservice »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:42 pm
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:28 pm
basejumper wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:50 pm

Dude that's a whole lot of anger and animosity towards your fellow man. Why? If your boy did actually win then why not let the American Constitutional process play itself out? If Trump is wrong let him be exposed. If there is fraud let it be exposed as well. Election integrity is essential to preserving American Liberties and Freedoms. All Americans should demand fair elections.

Why attack and verbally abuse people you don't even know and fan the flames of an already smoldering fire between the people? This plays right into what the media is pushing. Division, Fear, Chaos. Don't give in to the propaganda.
Basejumper, I am sorry If I offended you or anyone else here. I am not angry - even though my last post seemed I was. I am very, very happy at the current outcome. Trump keeps stating that he won and his followers believe him. Can you explain that? I believe this system works and I do not think there was any cheating as he claims. Just a multi-millionaire loser that can not accept that he lost.
i didnt think what you said was so bad really. Its a total blow to democracy that he keeps thinking he was cheated and i totally agree with you that these idiots, (sadly i have cousins that live down south that are the same retards your talking about, well one of them is for sure) so i see what your saying. I kinda thought the same thing awhile ago about feeding into division etc, etc but the true source of this division is TRUMP every time and you can only give somebody so many chances, so no way! He treated being a president like it was some poker game or something. Screw him, he lost how many times now ? like 3 or something ? haha, thank god hes later!

Merry Ho-Ho!
AMEN BOB! He will be out shortly and Trump supports can not handle it. Oh well.
Merry Christmas!
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

basejumper wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:28 am
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:28 pm
basejumper wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:50 pm

Dude that's a whole lot of anger and animosity towards your fellow man. Why? If your boy did actually win then why not let the American Constitutional process play itself out? If Trump is wrong let him be exposed. If there is fraud let it be exposed as well. Election integrity is essential to preserving American Liberties and Freedoms. All Americans should demand fair elections.

Why attack and verbally abuse people you don't even know and fan the flames of an already smoldering fire between the people? This plays right into what the media is pushing. Division, Fear, Chaos. Don't give in to the propaganda.
Basejumper, I am sorry If I offended you or anyone else here. I am not angry - even though my last post seemed I was. I am very, very happy at the current outcome. Trump keeps stating that he won and his followers believe him. Can you explain that? I believe this system works and I do not think there was any cheating as he claims. Just a multi-millionaire loser that can not accept that he lost.
Bobby, you didn't offend me. There's no reason for me to get offended by your misguided animosity. It's not directed at me. I just don't understand it... well that's not true. I understand it, I just can't relate to it.
Yes, I can explain why people believe he won. You may have a difficult time understanding because it's obvious you are only getting your news information from the controlled Main Stream Media and/or controlled social media platforms if you cannot see any fraud. It also seems you are ill informed of the system of governance Americans live under and the process that takes place when electing a President and Vice President.

He (Trump) believes he won because of rampant fraud and it's more than obvious to people who dive a little deeper than the biased headline news stories being fed to the masses. There is a myriad of evidence to back it up but most won't even bother to investigate.
Did you watch the hearings in many of these states that detail the fraud or did you catch the snippits the MSM wanted you to hear? Are you following and understand the court cases currently pending or are you relying on CNN to tell you what you need to know? Did you read through any of the over 1000 sworn affidavits that corroborate fraud or will you just believe NBC telling you none of them are evidence? Have you looked into the Dominion voting system and Smartmatic software most votes were cast on and what are the origins of that system or will you just pass it off as a baseless conspiracy theory?? It's pretty revealing but the MSM says there is nothing to see there so you should probably just not bother looking for yourself. Did you look at the charts showing impossibilities in voting tabulations? Not just improbabilities but impossibilities. You probably didn't see the results of audits of voting machines revealing ERROR rates in Michigan of 68.05% and in Nevada of 70% with more states coming soon. The acceptable error rate is .005%!! Nevada alone has counted at least 130,000 'irregular' votes cast in it's election. I could go on and on....The MSM behemoth doesn't think that's newsworthy but guess what is... "(insert name of celebrity here) thinks Trump is ruining our Democracy because he's a racist, a bully and anonymous CIA sources tell us he once bought sexual favors from a Russian midget named JoJo. Plus he won't give up and give us what we want so he obviously is an agent of Putin!"
It's propaganda. They either don't report it at all or twist the facts they do report to make Trump out to be the worst human ever to walk on this earth. Look beyond the headlines. Look for independent news sources.

Right now there are at least 7 contested States (NV, AZ, NM, MI, WI, PA, GA) that sent 2 sets of Electoral votes to the Senate to be opened and counted on Jan 6. 2021. The only way for someone to lawfully claim President-Elect status before the Senate opens those Electoral votes is for an opponent to concede. Trump has not done that. This means the NO ONE can lawfully assume to be President Elect before January and until the required number of Electoral votes to be declared President are lawfully counted.
No matter how much the Mind Control Media claims Biden won, he has not yet won.
Who is vested with the authority to call the election? The media? Joe Biden? Can court cases change the outcome if fraud is found? When the votes are counted there is still a process to go through. Since it's contested there will be even more processes to go through. There are several ways it could play out, which I won't go into here. Look into it though. It's looking to be a pretty exciting month or two. Regardless of how it turns out everyone will get an education in Constitutional Law. Which is what I'm interested in.

So if I claim to be God-Emporor of the Fourth-Eye is it true? What about if I get the media and all the members of the site to back me up. Does it make it true then?

bob wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:42 pm
i didnt think what you said was so bad really. Its a total blow to democracy that he keeps thinking he was cheated and i totally agree with you that these idiots, (sadly i have cousins that live down south that are the same retards your talking about, well one of them is for sure) so i see what your saying. I kinda thought the same thing awhile ago about feeding into division etc, etc but the true source of this division is TRUMP every time and you can only give somebody so many chances, so no way! He treated being a president like it was some poker game or something. Screw him, he lost how many times now ? like 3 or something ? haha, thank god hes later!

Merry Ho-Ho!
Of course you didn't think what he said sounded angry... you use the same angry, inflammatory language as if you are some kind of genius and everyone that doesn't have the same views as you is of inferior mind. Who is feeding the division again? I might suggest it's people like you that call others 'idiots' and 'retards' for not giving in to your narrative. I find it almost comical that people who talk about Trump destroying their democracy don't even know the type of system the States are governed under and how the process is supposed to work. No wonder you think Trump is whining about being cheated.
The united States is NOT a democracy. It's a Constitutional Republic. If you don't know the difference then your arguments hold no validity because you think were talking about apples when the conversation is really about oranges.

Sorry Hellboy :D ... I know you don't want politics discussed here but I felt I needed to respond to maybe help Bobby and Bob understand why Trump won't give up. Even if you dislike him it's important he's fighting for election integrity, it's important he's fighting for the rights of all Americans.
Basejumper, He is fighting for election integrity? He has no integrity and he is not looking out for anyone else but himself. He lost weeks ago, keep kidding yourself.
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

whoa! holy crap! Well one thing i forgot about and for good reason was CNN. just for fun i put it on the other night (before i saw the new messages after the other day) and Don Lemon was up to his usual super hate on Trump stuff still. The fact he lost you'd think that guy would lighten up a bit but apparently not a chance of that. That type of division is not what i was talking about really, Yes, that exists and its a bit much sometimes and feels wrong even if orange man deserves a lot of it. Other then that, not going to bother with all this too much. Sorry, Hellboy!
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:05 pm .......

Basejumper, He is fighting for election integrity? He has no integrity and he is not looking out for anyone else but himself. He lost weeks ago, keep kidding yourself.
Bobby, you are being lazy and willfully ignorant. You obviously didn't look into anything I said. It seems you are so emotionally tied to your narrative that it's fogging your vision of seeing even a hint of something counter to it. You asked me to explain it and I did. I don't see how I'm kidding myself. I stated facts that are backed by the laws of the united States of America. I pointed you toward a multitude of irregularities to investigate for yourself to get a better understanding of what is going on but you don't seem to want to look into it. You only stated wishful thinking and propaganda backed by ???.

I'd debate more with you but I feel like we've taken enough space in this thread already and you don't seem open to it anyway.
Professor of Lesbian Science
rinkwhopper
Has been

Post by rinkwhopper »

*slowly backs out of room*
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

basejumper wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:58 pm
Bobby Bottleservice wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:05 pm .......

Bobby, you are being lazy and willfully ignorant. You obviously didn't look into anything I said. It seems you are so emotionally tied to your narrative that it's fogging your vision of seeing even a hint of something counter to it. You asked me to explain it and I did. I don't see how I'm kidding myself. I stated facts that are backed by the laws of the united States of America. I pointed you toward a multitude of irregularities to investigate for yourself to get a better understanding of what is going on but you don't seem to want to look into it. You only stated wishful thinking and propaganda backed by ???.

I'd debate more with you but I feel like we've taken enough space in this thread already and you don't seem open to it anyway.
Basejumper, you are right about me being lazy and ignorant (not willfully ignorant, just ignorant). One thing that I agree with you is that we have taken too much space on this thread speaking about this. My bad for bringing up politics on Hellboy's site.

On another note, TOOL LATE IN 2021 LIVE CONCERTS AGAIN HOPEFULLY! PEACE!
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

rinkwhopper wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:10 am *slowly backs out of room*
HAHA! Funny. :D
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

Interesting...
Professor of Lesbian Science
mattw
Geacon

Post by mattw »

"7 can be divisioned into 3 and 4"

So, firstly, I'm not sure 'divisioned' is even a word, I think he means divided or partitioned. So he's basically saying that "7 equals 3 plus 4" which, as great as TOOL are, I don't think they are capable of making this sort of complex reference in their art... :|

"There are 7 days in a week."

C'mon man, really? Clutching at straws.

And taking 13 years from 2006 to 2019 just so there can be some hidden reference or significance to the number 13?

C'mon man. :(
Last edited by mattw on Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

Dude needs to take his meds
Canned audience laughter
mattw
Geacon

Post by mattw »

All the pi shit he goes on about at the 5 minute mark is bullshit. He even says 22/8 and then has 22/7 just after. During every bar of 22, Adam and Justin play 16 notes each. Pi being the 16th letter of the alphabet? Who fucking cares. There is no way a band would deliberately incorporate that into their song etc.

12 + 44 = 56 and 56 is a multiple of 7. Invincible's track length is 12:44. This guy definitely needs his meds.
junior
Green Herbsman

Post by junior »

Numbers are fun. I've always just counted all of their stuff in 4/4 and it works out eventually.
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

junior wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:10 pm Numbers are fun. I've always just counted all of their stuff in 4/4 and it works out eventually.
Junior, I think it makes sense. For example, the song Lateralus. There are several different time signatures, but they all come together as 4/4 at the end. Is this what you mean?
Bobby Bottleservice
Basssssssss

Sorry, bad example. I don't think the end of Lateralus ends with 4/4. I'm drunk. Goodnight.
tys0n
Streeper

Post by tys0n »

If they were serious about the whole seven thing Adam should have been playing a seven string guitar, what an amateur
Canned audience laughter
bob
Toast

Post by bob »

tys0n wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:20 am If they were serious about the whole seven thing Adam should have been playing a seven string guitar, what an amateur
i suck at math/hate it and all this sounds over the top. Danny seems to know his stuff when it comes to the arrangements and all that. Once Lateralus was being dissected and people starting thinking some of that related to the ''tree of life'' or whatever, i didnt buy into it. Apparently some friend of the bands mentioned the FIbonacci thing during the song 'Lateralus' and i guess it made sense but it wasnt on purpose as far as i remember. ya, good point, Adam really should be playing a 7 string guitar. Or one with 7 necks, fuck the ones with two! really go for it, haha
ToolArchive
Bronco's Fan

Post by ToolArchive »

mattw wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:41 pm "7 can be divisioned into 3 and 4"

So, firstly, I'm not sure 'divisioned' is even a word, I think he means divided or partitioned. So he's basically saying that "7 equals 3 plus 4" which, as great as TOOL are, I don't think they are capable of making this sort of complex reference in their art... :|

"There are 7 days in a week."

C'mon man, really? Clutching at straws.

And taking 13 years from 2006 to 2019 just so there can be some hidden reference or significance to the number 13?

C'mon man. :(
Divisioned is a word. Tool's music is geometry in audio form. 7 is the classical number which unites the central sacred geometry of 3, the immaterial, the circle, and the 4, the physical, the square. 7 is a number of the Squaring of the Circle, which is an esoteric discipline of balance, which is the underlying theme to the album's duality. I didn't even get into the brain hemisphere stuff yet.

Me mentioning that there are 7 days as a unit of cyclical time is one of a few examples I gave as an intro to the prevalence to 7. It's not like I'm going, there's 7 days in a week, and that's why Tool's Fear Inoculum is all about 7.

Not sure what you mean with the 13 years. It just so happens that Fear Inoculum, an album that revolves around 7, came 13 years later from 10,000 Days, and 13 is the 7th Fibonacci number, both (13 and Phi/Fibonacci) of which are hugely present in the album. I don't think I even talked about 13 yet. I'm not trying to imply the band went "let's wait 13 years". But I do think at around 2016, at a point where a lot of the structure was there, they may have realized that 2019 would be 13 years after 10,000 Days. Very little that Tool does is accidental.
ToolArchive
Bronco's Fan

Post by ToolArchive »

mattw wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:48 pm All the pi shit he goes on about at the 5 minute mark is bullshit. He even says 22/8 and then has 22/7 just after. During every bar of 22, Adam and Justin play 16 notes each. Pi being the 16th letter of the alphabet? Who fucking cares. There is no way a band would deliberately incorporate that into their song etc.

12 + 44 = 56 and 56 is a multiple of 7. Invincible's track length is 12:44. This guy definitely needs his meds.
You misunderstood it. 22/8 is not the same as 22/7. 22/8 is 22 8th note beats. 22/7 is 22 over 7 or 22 divided by 7, which is the most well known historical whole number division for yielding Pi, i.e. how many times the diameter of your circle fits into the circumference of the circle. Yes there is a way that a band would deliberately incorporate this stuff into their music. Most fans, over decades at this point, just don't care for it, or don't go looking for it. It surprised me to found out that the numerical additive sum of the Lateralus CD was 365, which I won't go into here what that implies, and then trying to see if virtually any other person on the internet had pointed that out, and there was none. Tool fans don't care about this stuff, or don't seem to be able to go look for it. Mystery, as Danny recently said, is everything. I think I put in about a quarter of stuff I found into that first video.

Yes, 12:44 does add up to 56, which contains central Fear Inoculum numbers 5 and 6, making 11, which is all over the album. And the numerical addition of the track lengths (30, 64, 16, 56, 12, 50, 15, 52, 58, 7) does make 360.
Last edited by ToolArchive on Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ToolArchive
Bronco's Fan

Post by ToolArchive »

junior wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:10 pm Numbers are fun. I've always just counted all of their stuff in 4/4 and it works out eventually.
Hey junior, would you be able to remember if the A/Descending setlist name for the teaser version of descending actually stood for Ascending/Descending? Most fans seem to think that, but I've never seen proper proof.

Even 7empest's 10:34 moment can be counted as one long cycle of 21/4!