Opiate Reissue arriving soon!

nudges710
My pain is just an excuse

Post by nudges710 »

@Bogart, if you really want a copy I have an extra I can help you out with!
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

nudges710 said
@Bogart, if you really want a copy I have an extra I can help you out with!

Check your PM nudges...im interested
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Good work looking out for your brother!
Station 52
Maynard Believer

Post by Station 52 »

badkittygothgirl said

Yeah if anyone else has an extra copy please let me know. I got equally dicked over under similar circumstances and would love to own one of these. 
sudnshok
Bronco's Fan

Post by sudnshok »

And no one has done the black light search yet, either on AJ sig. missing or AJ sig. included packages?

There is nothing hidden on any part of this that appears under a black light.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Station 52 said

badkittygothgirl said

Yeah if anyone else has an extra copy please let me know. I got equally dicked over under similar circumstances and would love to own one of these. 

Some asshole on here was bragging about how he scored two copies and was selling one on ebay at a huge markup.  Hopefully he gets dick parasites and a prolapsed anus.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Why, he's being smart

sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

Has anything ever been found on any tool stuff using a black light?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

sublime5446 said

Some concert posters awhile back had hidden signatures and doodles.
Don't mow your lawn
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

UndKeineEier said

sublime5446 said

Some concert posters awhile back had hidden signatures and doodles.

...And semen.
kdub420
Maynard Believer

Post by kdub420 »

I got my package Friday, Apr. 12th...unfortunately none of my copies contained the "Golden Ticket."  Has anyone come forward with a winner?

Must say..cool package (although the cardboard stock can be a bitch getting the items in & out of)
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

@nudges710 PM'd you- just hit me up man
aktoolhead
Maynard Believer

Post by aktoolhead »

So I live in a small town 3 hrs south of Anchorage, Alaska and got mine today. I ordered through TA on the first hour of the sale. So if you ordered through TA in America you should have it by now cause Im sure I live in the most remote area out of all of us in the US (yes Alaska is part of the United States, lol).  I could be wrong, maybe east coast would take longer.  But being were im at it gets flown to Anchorage then gets trucked down the next day with other stops along the way to other small towns.  Takes a while for mail to get here.  Not trying to scare anyone about their order, but I would assume everyone should have theirs.

It was all intact. All signatures. Only doodle (LOL) was the date 2013 that Adam wrote. No golden ticket. CD sounds great.  No black lite in my house. looks like a sim card that you would put in your phone.  I don't think Ill fuck with it unless someone finds secret files on UFOs, Blairs auto biography, and the new Puscifer video on it (lol).  Hidden track is there.

-spiral out,

AKtoolhead.  Soldotna,Alaska 
jarid
Maynard Believer

Post by jarid »

i have an extra too
aktoolhead
Maynard Believer

Post by aktoolhead »

BTW, I was 343 out of 1,000. set #5
sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

No way. Is there any pictures of these hidden doodles and signatures?  I remember reading a newsletter or something vaguely mentioning something like this but that's all I remember 
jarid
Maynard Believer

Post by jarid »

it took a few days for it to actually ship after i recieved a toolarmy confirmation that it was shipped. once it was in the mail it only took 3 days
jarid
Maynard Believer

Post by jarid »

any word yet on anything "exlusive" mine didnt have dick on them( i got 2)
jarid
Maynard Believer

Post by jarid »

badkittygothgirl said

i have an extra... i ordered the second one when i thought i screwed up my order... i didnt but now i have 2 and i dont think i would mind parting with one
IIToolboxII
Bronco's Fan

Post by IIToolboxII »

Quick question for the group:

Has anyone from the TA presale received their copy(ies) but did not have any of their order information on the site updated? (As in, still marked "new")

I received the two copies I ordered at the time the shop switched over to have them available for sale, but there is a third order I placed a few hours later that is still listed as "new" on the order detail page. Payments for all three have cleared my credit card in full. (Not just the shipping amount like what happened to Bogart)
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

After everyone completes their trades, don't forget to leave feed back on the Trader Feedback Thread!

http://www.fourtheye.net/f/the-traders- ... ck-thread/
thablakester
Bronco's Fan

Post by thablakester »

thAblakester (third letter's an "a" and it's "blake" as in someone's 1st name....") sorry, had to clear that one up....thAblakEster...thablakester

....carry on then...

much love

bl@ke
oooblondieooo
My pain is just an excuse

Post by oooblondieooo »

Man, this site is so confusing via mobile.
Ok. Who received their opiate from the toolband site? Or even a damn shipping email yet?
thablakester
Bronco's Fan

Post by thablakester »

Korax said

thablakester said

bigboy55693 said
Ordered 3-26.  Got an order confirmation via email right after purchase.

No shipping confirmation email (some get them, some do not...?)

Item has yet to arrive as of 4-14-13

In DFW I am.

Sad.

Anyone figure out the SIM card/USB thingy yet?

Yea, the card has to be put in upside down from the way you'd normally put in a USB drive. If you put it in then your computer should tell you that you've inserted a blank drive & it'll show up that way. I thought there would be artwork on the actual drive itself (in the form of a set of files) but there wasn't and so I'm not sure if maybe only some of them included artwork on the drive itself or what but in any event, turn the thing upside down and see if you can get it to work.

The damn thing is so flimsy that I'll NEVER use it for anything so long as I live because it is so easy to break. It will just go into the Tool memorabilia collection as far as I'm concerned

Did you set your PC to "View Hidden Files" when viewing the drive?

Also, ordered mine through public sale on the 26th.  Still processing, got charged on 4/4.  I'm guessing it will go out this week, as TA buyers got first dibs.  It being a holiday today in MA just adds to the torture!  

Yea I do have it to where hidden files can be shown. One interesting thing that may be of no significance...When I put the drive in and it's recognized by the computer, I go to the properties of the drive and it shows that 8KB have been used and that 3.72 GB are free so there's quite a gap in space there...I wonder what happened to the .28GB or 287.84 MB of space that's not showing up anywhere and if there's a way to find out what it is... here's a screenshot:

basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

I would guess that's normal. I would think that the little space used is for codes to make sure it runs correctly or something like that... just a guess though.
Professor of Lesbian Science