King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard

Music in all its forms and styles
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Re: King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard

Post by Kittaan »

We are not far apart on that… but the good tracks are REALLY good. This band is a grower, and when you’re that prolific, multiple years with 5 releases, there’s bound to be some clunkers.

One thing I love about them is the amazing variation in setlists night to night, and their ability to deliver immaculate live sets… some over 3 hours. They are ridiculously talented.

Hope you give them more of a chance.
Ki77aan :twisted:
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I'll go see one day when they're not supporting Leo Sayer
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

I've seen them and wow what a show. Polished, tight, powerful and shit they can play anything it seems. Super impressed, I'll be seeing them every chance I get starting now. When I wonder when, or even if, will see a band step up to become a natural headliner, of which we used to have many, I've now seen one. King Gizz are truly capable.

And yes kittann I did dance around quite a bit. I've been having a bit of trouble with my feet recently but by the time they were in full flight I was feeling no pain :D
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Awesome Liz! Totally agree. They are playing the Hollywood Bowl in LA, unfortunately on my birthday… can’t swing it.

New Gizz out today. So over the top, I’m loving it! Gila, Gila, Gila!!

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Yes…