Post by Kittaan »

joeypants said
"cock" Please.

Since you asked nicely, here's two!

Ki77aan :twisted:
Nick
Maynard Believer

Post by Nick »

Hello all, long time reader, first time poster.

Just wanted to give you an update.  Ordered my copy on the public sale.  Got the shipping email on April 13th, and just now received word that my copy has just arrived this afternoon.  I live in the midwest U.S.

I haven't had a chance to go home and open it yet, so no word on doodles/missing signatures/golden tickets.
rinkwhopper
Has been

Post by rinkwhopper »

my status changed to "shipped" today and I received an email stating the same. w00t. come to papa.
elp5000
My pain is just an excuse

Post by elp5000 »

Nick said
Hello all, long time reader, first time poster.

Just wanted to give you an update.  Ordered my copy on the public sale.  Got the shipping email on April 13th, and just now received word that my copy has just arrived this afternoon.  I live in the midwest U.S.

I haven't had a chance to go home and open it yet, so no word on doodles/missing signatures/golden tickets.

Yes it did just arrive, and I just picked it up, Thanks for the cd..

;-}~
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

Welp...heard from merch today. Get a load of this shit...hahaha

I was just informed that we can send you a copy but you have to pay for it of course.
My boss said he will be in today so if you would like to purchase it today would be a good day for that.
Please let us know what version you would like and im assuming we would need your credit card information.
Im not sure if he can access your account through your last transaction (order#7****).
TOOL ORDERS

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Sounds good Bogart.  I don't think it really surprises anyone that there's some left over.
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

hellboy1975 said
Sounds good Bogart.  I don't think it really surprises anyone that there's some left over.

Yea, too bad I just paid for one from nudges.

I gave them my info to get the version I originally wanted. So ill have #3 and #4; granted they won't fuck me over
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Kittaan said

joeypants said
"cock" Please.

Since you asked nicely, here's two!

Diltoes

Don't mow your lawn
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

lettherabbitswearglasses said
Hello everyone,

I must say I have read this site for quite a while and am well aware of all the cool characters on here.  I ordered my 21st ann. Opiate on the public sale at 7 a.m. PST and I just got my confirmation email about it shipping.  In all honesty, what do you guys think the 5 winners of the seal will get?  I, personally, hope that they would send you to a show and maybe throw in a few cool personal items or goodies. I know that there's probably no chance that any of the 5 winners will get to meet all 4 members, but maybe it would be cool if you got to chat with at least one of them (Danny, Adam, Justin).  Lastly, I really do hope that there is something within the USB but I am starting to highly doubt it.  It seems silly that they would throw in a blank USB, but that's just me.  

Howdy Stranger!!  Haven't seen that screen name in (-)ions!
lettherabbitswearglasses
Maynard Believer

Post by lettherabbitswearglasses »

badkittygothgirl said

Howdy Stranger!!  Haven't seen that screen name in (-)ions!

You are the first to greet me! Thanks for being so kind. I have yet to have a response to any of my questions/statements. I am ready to receive my copy to see if I somehow managed to get a seal. The suspense is killing me. 
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

The suspense killed all of us.  Sadly, the USB was ghey.  I quite speculating after I got my package without a golden ticket.

lettherabbitswearglasses
Maynard Believer

Post by lettherabbitswearglasses »

At least it will look good all spread out in a frame.  
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Mine will probably sit in the mailer package just like my signed Salival.
bill462
Bronco's Fan

Post by bill462 »

where is my package?

edit : seriously
Station 52
Maynard Believer

Post by Station 52 »

Bogart said
Welp...heard from merch today. Get a load of this shit...hahaha

I was just informed that we can send you a copy but you have to pay for it of course.
My boss said he will be in today so if you would like to purchase it today would be a good day for that.
Please let us know what version you would like and im assuming we would need your credit card information.
Im not sure if he can access your account through your last transaction (order#7****).
TOOL ORDERS

That's excellent news! I'm still waiting for word from "the boss" but hopefully they will let me grab a copy as well. What do you think the odds are that one of these leftover copies has a golden ticket in it? 
nudges710
My pain is just an excuse

Post by nudges710 »

^that is extremely odd to me! did they not really sell all 5000 when they went on sale or are there more than 5000 copies?
vuduuu
Bronco's Fan

Post by vuduuu »

badkittygothgirl said
Mine will probably sit in the mailer package just like my signed Salival.

same! .. I need a book shelf or something... but then I'd just be worried it'd get pinched or damaged anyway!

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Ripped both of my Opiate CD's to FLAC and did a few blind tests, one on Hush and the other on Opate.

Listening to Hush, 4 out of 5 times I was able to identify the correct track when played side be side.  With Opiate I got all 5 guesses correct.

That said, there isn't huge difference. The wavebar shows a minor difference in the levels (see pic below) and I expect that's pretty much it.  To my ears the new Opiate sounds like it has a little more oomph in the bass, and I expect that's a direct result of the volume increase.  Their certainly seems to be no changes in the levels of the instruments or vocals at all.

Here's the original

Here's the Reissue

Sorry they're a bit skewed by the forum - click to see them in their full glory.

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

That's cool and all, but what I think the people really want to know is your opinion on my Mad Libs.
Don't mow your lawn
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

@ Kat - That's not MystaRabbit.  That's another dude with the LetTheRabbits tag, just in case you hadn't yet figured it out.

@ Hellboy - you saved me the work.  Disappointing, but not surprising.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Kittaan said
@ Kat - That's not MystaRabbit.  That's another dude with the LetTheRabbits tag, just in case you hadn't yet figured it out.

@ Hellboy - you saved me the work.  Disappointing, but not surprising.

Why?  It was made clear there was no difference in the music.
Hey! Denty!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ Back up there, talk of some perceived significant differences.  Piqued my interest.  Shoulda known better.