Opiate Reissue arriving soon!

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

^ I'm just bummed that Richard's first post was stuck in the spam filter for hours.  And an excellent first post it was, ey?
Ki77aan :twisted:
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Now it's definitely worth the 150$!
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

bigboy55693 said

toolphishdhs said

ilikefoofighters said
I had 12 copies. 3 version 1s and 3 version 2s, all had the seal. 2 copies of V3, V4 and V5, no seal on any of those.

scalping is the reason for guy to have that many copies.  right on, if people are stupid enough to buy these things at cost then there are going to be people stupid enough to buy them marked up on ebay. might as well cash in.  good call. foo

I think that guy's explanation several pages ago was that he bought 3 complete sets.

1 for himself

and 2 for buddies (1 of whom is a soldier away on active duty)

too lazy to go back and check (pretty early in the thread)

I can confirm this.

Don't mow your lawn
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

RichardRollins said
Well it took me a few hours breaking through 2 layers of encryption and then another hour uploading, but at last... The hidden contents of the usb card!!!

Holy shit!  Did you guys notice this at about 3:23?  What do you think they're trying to tell us?

Don't mow your lawn
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

UndKeineEier said

Holy shit!  Did you guys notice this at about 3:23?  What do you think they're trying to tell us?

That white people are attractive and can dance.

ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

Does anyone have a version that is not 1 or 2 that has a seal or embossed seal on the COA? It seems that all the people that say theirs has a seal have version 1 and 2. Maybe they ran out of seals after doing the first 2,000 and just said screw it send it without the seal.
Hotdog
Fanboi

Post by Hotdog »

The seal is hand pressed into the paper, not an add on. My #1 copy has been pressed twice with an overlap of about 10mm. They most likely ran out of time to press them all.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

RichardRollins said
Well it took me a few hours breaking through 2 layers of encryption and then another hour uploading, but at last... The hidden contents of the usb card!!!

Well done, sir!  You are truly one of us!

itoolizer
Maynard Believer

Post by itoolizer »

Is there really anything on the usb? I cant seem to click on the link because its not completely listed. Can somebody please list the whole link to the youtube video showing how to get to the hidden stuff? Or at least what to search for on youtube to get to the video?
itoolizer
Maynard Believer

Post by itoolizer »

can somebody post the whole link to the youtube video showing how to get to the hidden usb stuff?
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Post by nxrm »

itoolizer said
can somebody post the whole link to the youtube video showing how to get to the hidden usb stuff?

There is nothing on the usb. Nothing.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

One of them has something on it. I'd bet (a small amount of) money on it.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Solidus
Maynard Believer

Post by Solidus »

I missed the boat, didn't even check on the website for a couple of months (might have had something to do with unexpectedly seeing a picture of my ex in a wedding dress last time I checked out toolarmy)...I totally missed out on this.

Bummer, I would have dropped $150 for this in a heartbeat, would go nicely with the Lateralus signed vinyl.

So my question is...are the flash drives blank or is there some goodness on them?
Monolith NZ
Bronco's Fan

Post by Monolith NZ »

Just letting you guys know that in the latest Tool news letter, Blair states that only two copies were doodled on.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Monolith NZ said
Just letting you guys know that in the latest Tool news letter, Blair states that only two copies were doodled on.

He's a fucking liar, mono.  Don't trust a word i say.  I've dealt with this type before and trust him, you can't believe a word he or i says.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Solidus said
I missed the boat, didn't even check on the website for a couple of months (might have had something to do with unexpectedly seeing a picture of my ex in a wedding dress last time I checked out toolarmy)...I totally missed out on this.

Bummer, I would have dropped $150 for this in a heartbeat, would go nicely with the Lateralus signed vinyl.

So my question is...are the flash drives blank or is there some goodness on them?

Doesn't look like there's anything on them. Have a quick browse through this thread, if you can . . .

Colin_B
Maynard Believer

Post by Colin_B »

Hi there. I'm new here. I tried your link but it just goes to the YouTube home page. Curious to know what's on the USB. I have all 5 volumes (Vol. 1&2 Embossed Seal, Rest no seal).
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Colin_B said
Hi there. I'm new here. I tried your link but it just goes to the YouTube home page. Curious to know what's on the USB. I have all 5 volumes (Vol. 1&2 Embossed Seal, Rest no seal).

Doesn't look like there's anything on them. Have a quick browse through this thread, if you can . . .

IIToolboxII
Bronco's Fan

Post by IIToolboxII »

Colin_B said 

LOLZ. 
insaner
Bronco's Fan

Post by insaner »

my versions were 3 & 4.  no seal.  fuck you tool!
bill462
Bronco's Fan

Post by bill462 »

Where is my package?
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

In your pants i would hope.
bill462
Bronco's Fan

Post by bill462 »

Yup, finally found it.  Thanks