has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

They were awesome.

Any questions?
Don't mow your lawn
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Oh, also Slip-not, the Slipknot cover band, will be playing at the same venue in a couple of weeks.  If anyone is interested in that.
Don't mow your lawn
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

UndKeineEier said
They were awesome.

Any questions?

yeah, what the fuck you doing in that shithole?
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

petemasterpete said

UndKeineEier said
They were awesome.

Any questions?

Rochester or Montage Music Hall?

Cause the answer to both is seeing Fear Factory.

Don't mow your lawn
petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

UndKeineEier said

petemasterpete said

UndKeineEier said
They were awesome.

Any questions?

Rochester or Montage Music Hall?

Cause the answer to both is seeing Fear Factory.

rochester was what I was aiming for... actually curious if you lived there so I can send some of my homies around to sell you drugs and/or rob you, depending on how nicely you answered the question
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Nope.  I live like 20 minutes away from Rochester.  Not going to say which direction.
Don't mow your lawn
petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

UndKeineEier said
Nope.  I live like 20 minutes away from Rochester.  Not going to say which direction.

so you were the fella shooting up the firemen over the holidays, huh?
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

petemasterpete said

UndKeineEier said

Uh... sure.

Don't mow your lawn
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

What the hell?  I could've sworn the ticket said Fear Factory and Hatebreed when I got it, now it says Fear Factory and Hate Eternal.  Weird, guess I must not have been paying much attention.
Don't mow your lawn
petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

UndKeineEier said

petemasterpete said

UndKeineEier said

Uh... sure.

unaware's of the webster xmas fire ordeal... or just not admitting to your involvement
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

petemasterpete said

UndKeineEier said

petemasterpete said

UndKeineEier said

Uh... sure.

unaware's of the webster xmas fire ordeal... or just not admitting to your involvement

Both.

Don't mow your lawn
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Hate Eternal are pretty good last time I checked.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

hellboy1975 said
Hate Eternal are pretty good last time I checked.

They weren't anything special live, their drummer was pretty good.  He really rocked the double bass.

There were like 5 bands that opened for Fear Factory.  I didn't know that before I got there though.  And they were all kinda the same, so Hate Eternal was like the fourth band I saw and they didn't really do much to distinguish themselves.  I was also getting sick of these all opening bands.

Though most of them were actually pretty good.

The first band I don't really have an opinion on.  Their mixing was awful.  I could hear the drums and the vocals.  The bass and guitars were just a distorted mess.  I couldn't really tell what was going on there.  Their singer had a pretty good sense of humor though.

The second band Fleshburn were pretty good.  I enjoyed them.  They're a local band and it doesn't seem like they've really released any music.

The third band was called like Order of the Dead.  They were alright.  Another local band.

The fourth band was called like The Kobra and the Lotus.  They were more thrash then death.  They weren't great.  Their singer kinda sucked.  Her voice was just like flat or something.  It just wasn't all that interesting.

Fear Factory's mixing was pretty good, though I couldn't really hear the vocals.  I think that might have been because I was literally standing under one of the amps so it was like going over my head or something.  I couldn't hear anything he was saying even when it was just him speaking.  Everybody else seemed to understand him fine, so I don't know. 

The stage was like 3 feet off the ground with a like a little 2 foot wall surrounding it.  Then there was a like a platform against the wall or whatever, and Burton, Dino, and the bassist would walk around here.  The drummer was in the back.  During their first song, Dino came over towards my area and went to step up on that platform and slipped on a wire.  He recovered pretty quickly and it didn't stop the song at all, but I think he chipped his guitar.  I couldn't really see it, but during the next song he showed the bottom of the guitar to one of the guys in the audience, like he was showing him the damage.

There was a lot of audience interaction, the guys would kinda rotate around the stage.  When somebody would try to take a picture of Burton, he'd bend down and get right in the camera.  Dino took one guy's phone and took a picture of the audience for him.  Overall it was really cool show.

I'm not all that familiar with their music.  I've only really heard Obsolete and The Industrialist, but I did snag a glance at the setlist and from what Burton was saying it seemed like they played a couple of songs from each album.

I only remember a bit of the order.

The first three songs were:

The Industrialist
Shock
Edgecrusher

And the last song was Replica.

That's about all I remember of the order.

The rest of the songs were:

Demanufacture
Fear Campaign
Powershifter
Martyr
Leechmaster
Self Immolation
Self Bias Resistor
Zero Signal
Smasher
What Will Become?
Linchpin
Recharger
Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

UndKeineEier said
They were awesome.

Any questions?

Of course!

I'll start with the obvious...were you scared?
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

ilc said

UndKeineEier said
They were awesome.

Any questions?

Of course!

I'll start with the obvious...were you scared?

A little, but I'm a big boy I can take care of myself.
Don't mow your lawn
nudges710
My pain is just an excuse

Post by nudges710 »

weird, i was in rochester yesterday too. however, i went to dinosaur bbq! who had a better day?
petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

nudges710 said
weird, i was in rochester yesterday too. however, i went to dinosaur bbq! who had a better day?

no brainer, mate... you all the way... mmmm... bbq pulled pork sammiches... nom, nom, nom

food list for my next visit:  dino bbq, garbage plate, monte albon chimichangas (can't wait!)
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

I finally made it to Nick Tahoe's for a garbage plate.  It would have better if we had all been drunk.
nudges710

Post by nudges710 »

garbage plates are always better under the influence! they were supposed to build a dino bbq here in buff but i think the idea might have died off
petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

nudges710 said
garbage plates are always better under the influence! they were supposed to build a dino bbq here in buff but i think the idea might have died off

last I heard, it was still a go... red tape redevelopment politics in the way at the moment, or so I've been told... I'll try an follow it up with my mates back home over the weekend and see if anything new's been going down.

otherwise, when in B-lo, ETS and Jim's steakout for LAAAAAAATE nights, schwebbels, chicken finger subs, Duff's, the list just goes on and on and on.... fuck that town has THE BEST food! The single thing I miss about buffalo 10 years removed
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

nudges710 said

Word on the street is they are still waiting on some Loganberry BBQ sauce.
nudges710

Post by nudges710 »

^ya know what BKGG, im going to go on a mission! ill have it to you within a month!
nudges710

Post by nudges710 »

petemasterpete said

nudges710 said

last I heard, it was still a go... red tape redevelopment politics in the way at the moment, or so I've been told... I'll try an follow it up with my mates back home over the weekend and see if anything new's been going down.

otherwise, when in B-lo, ETS and Jim's steakout for LAAAAAAATE nights, schwebbels, chicken finger subs, Duff's, the list just goes on and on and on.... fuck that town has THE BEST food! The single thing I miss about buffalo 10 years removed

Buffalo food is for sure the bomb! its tough going on vacation because i just crave food from home haha