Post by Kittaan »

[sp_show_poll id=" 21"]
Ki77aan :twisted:
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Someone's mad

Did you hurt your hip or something today old man?

You do realise whatever the general consensus is it doesn't change a single thing?

This board downvoted 'World's Ends Girlfriend' 50 or so votes in the greatest band competition and 99% didn't know who that is (or someone downvoted all my choices 50+ times which is kinda pathetic ((you know who you are)) )
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Thanks for asking.  I do have a number of aches and pains lately.

But that's neither here nor there... Perhaps you should ask yourself why you participate on a board you have so little in common with?

Also: Please note that currently 100% of the responses to this poll agree that MCR is "A Waste of Space".
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

I like turtles.
I like to poop naked.
MarryHanback
of Arimathea

Post by MarryHanback »

Why is Tyson so angry at the world?
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Tyson said 
This board downvoted 'World's Ends Girlfriend' 50 or so votes in the greatest band competition and 99% didn't know who that is (or someone downvoted all my choices 50+ times which is kinda pathetic ((you know who you are)) )

That's incorrect actually.  10 people downvoted it.  The majority gave it no votes with only one (presumably you) upvoting it.  It wasn't even the most downvoted artist - Against Me and Jack Johnson both got more votes against than Worlds End Girlfriend.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

This just keeps getting better.

Tyson, you go again now.  Bwahahaha.
kramer
Bronco's Fan

Post by kramer »

They're not THAT bad. Better than Avril Lavigne!
Here's to feeling good all the time
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Tyson said

ok, so I humored myself in my boredom and clicked the link. if you're trying to say tosin sucks, you sir, are fucking high on crack
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Let me guess, it's the notes he isn't playing, right?
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Tyson said
Let me guess, it's the notes he isn't playing, right?

yeah that's it... forgot this started as an MCR board for a second there. 
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
Busty McCracken

Post by Busty McCracken »

As far as commercial rock bands go, they had a half decent song or 2, but when ya make the poll black or white like that, they're gonna get "waste of space" every time.. Where's the grey area ya communist bastard! 
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I've abstained purely because there is no grey area.  I have no real opinion because I've never seen a good reason to listen to their music any more than in passing.

Tyosn does make a valid point - it is unfair to downvote a band just because you're unfamiliar with them.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

I had to give them one great band vote, just to bring some chaos.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said
I've abstained purely because there is no grey area.  I have no real opinion because I've never seen a good reason to listen to their music any more than in passing.

Tyosn does make a valid point - it is unfair to downvote a band just because you're unfamiliar with them.

Me too, for that exact reason.

And to answer the real question: My chemical romance has always been with booze. Ideally I'd prefer it to be with LSD, but instead, I've had quite the romance with the drink for a while.

Here's lookin' at you, kid.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

My Chemical Romance is a shit band.  NOTHING redeeming musically on any level.  I would rather take a nail through the fucking foot than be forced to listen to such a piss poor band.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

hellboy1975 said

Well, sure, if you're going to try to bring reason into this.  But this board was intended solely to ridicule Tyson for trying to support his opinion that MCR is a great band.  And there is no grey area when it comes to this band.  
limeygringo
Green Herbsman

Post by limeygringo »

I'm not gonna vote, but for what it's worth their cover of Desolation Row is the only thing I remember hearing...and I remember thinking it was the worst cover I've ever heard. Sounded like everything else on alt rock radio.
Ahhh, Infotainment!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The Boss said

hellboy1975 said

Me too, for that exact reason.

And to answer the real question: My chemical romance has always been with booze. Ideally I'd prefer it to be with LSD, but instead, I've had quite the romance with the drink for a while.

Here's lookin' at you, kid.

Mama forgives you, I'm sure.

Ha...famous last words, huh?!
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

Does Tyson actually think MCR is a "great band" or is he just saying that out of spite as usual?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Kittaan said

hellboy1975 said

Well, sure, if you're going to try to bring reason into this.  But this board was intended solely to ridicule Tyson for trying to support his opinion that MCR is a great band.  And there is no grey area when it comes to this band.  

Flaw in your reasoning is that he's yet to vote for them as a great band...
NickTheGC
of Arimathea

Post by NickTheGC »

I actually really dig MCR. Haven't listened to their other stuff, but The Black Parade is a pretty solid record. Love the multi-track fade out on the last song too.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

hellboy1975 said

I don't really have any reasoning.  Just wanted to fuck with Tyson.  What, you don't think he deserves it?

And there are now 3 votes for MCR as a "Great Band".  LOLz.

Come to think of it, since they broke up (oh noes!) I should have called this thread MCR WAS...

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Kittaan said

hellboy1975 said

I don't really have any reasoning.  Just wanted to fuck with Tyson.  What, you don't think he deserves it?

And there are now 3 votes for MCR as a "Great Band".  LOLz.

Come to think of it, since they broke up (oh noes!) I should have called this thread MCR WAS...

^ +1