Sports Thread

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

BALTIMORE -- Earl Weaver, the fiery Hall of Fame manager who won 1,480 games with the Baltimore Orioles, has died, the team says. He was 82.

Sorry marcus...that guy was something else.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Poor Mr. Stoner.  I wonder how many times he has fans asking him about toking up.  In my limited experience, athletes, what with their drug testing and all, kinda get a bit embarrassed when asked about pot smoking.

Oh and cheese, the baseball world took quite a hit last Saturday when Weaver and Musial died.

I like to poop naked.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

here's a nice scoring line for the champ...

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

do a little dance...

make a little love...

win a little cup...

two years in a row...

get down tonight...

(neer neert neert neert)

get down tonight 

(neer neert neert neert

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

cheeseballs said

Personally I like the line from whatever scrub Ranger-center that is above Staal.  Looks real good there.  A whole bunch of non-contribution other than a -1.  Keep up the good work there guy.  Now if you want to see what real Rangers scoring line looks like, just check out Gaborik's line from a few days ago.
I like to poop naked.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

markuspoop said

cheeseballs said

Personally I like the line from whatever scrub Ranger-center that is above Staal.  Looks real good there.  A whole bunch of non-contribution other than a -1.  Keep up the good work there guy.  Now if you want to see what real Rangers scoring line looks like, just check out Gaborik's line from a few days ago.

Speaking of scrubs, how you doin' man?

Now, there is actually hockey going on as well, just so you know....

how is that 'real' team you root for doing, bro?...you know....the Caps?
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

By the way

this

denotes I've already cinched the Mug

and I'm sure my Red Wings will cinch their own 'mug' too...

but a Caps fan wouldn't know what that's like, now, would they.  

Let me tell you it is AWESOME.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

The Red Wings seem to be lacking leadership. A few more games and hopefully we'll see where they're headed. Ol' Hank seems to be adjusting to the new role. Without Lidstrom they seem lost, but they're finding their way. They sure do have some new talent that's fer sher.
SteveBobSteve
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

last night we finished strong.  That was like three different games in one last night.  first period was nothing for wither team.  Second, the refs got whistle happy after we got up two nill then in the third, we put it together and THAT'S the Red Wings we need to see every night. Uncle Bert is back--thank me it wasn't Mono--(I thought knronwall was a better choice for Captain but Hank will do ok.)  Brunner is going to be an All-Star caliber player for sure and if Howard stays healthy...we'll make the playoffs at least; not sure about the division though.  St Dickless is going to be tough
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

and go blue

asshole
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Ray Lewis is a punk ass bitch
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

cheeseballs said

Don't let the deer-antler spray fool ya though....

Oh, and I'm sure any douchebag with the last name of Tootoo has plenty of experience fighting since he was probably picked on relentlessly as a kid.  Tootoo, hahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahaha
I like to poop naked.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

markuspoop said

cheeseballs said

Don't let the deer-antler spray fool ya though....

Oh, and I'm sure any douchebag with the last name of Tootoo has plenty of experience fighting since he was probably picked on relentlessly as a kid.  Tootoo, hahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahaha

He'd beat your ass.

And Ray-Ray better not let the smooth taste fool him.

I'm from the streets, bitch!

Cheatin' ass punk like all the rest of 'em.  No good motherfuckers.

Well, anyway...God bless!
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

It would have been funnier if they had not moved the stick and he tripped over them.  Now here is a fight!  

Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

I'm tipping that Essendon (AFL) will have a shitty season in 2013.

Just can't feel it for them.....

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Calfium Jay said
I'm tipping that Essendon (AFL) will have a shitty season in 2013.

Just can't feel it for them.....

And the Crows will start the season by pointing out to the world how shit they really are.

Watch out for Walker - he will pass Franklin & Riewoldt this year...
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

So, my mom just got back from like a 2 week cruise around the Caribbean and came back with like 4 soccer jerseys.  1 for me and 3 for my brother since his birthday is in a few weeks.  But she let me pick the one I wanted first.  The 4 options were:  Germany, Peru, Chelsea, and.....Australia.

So the Chelsea jersey it is.  Sorry Aussies, but your jersey came in tied for 4th with Germany.
I like to poop naked.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

badkittygothgirl said
It would have been funnier if they had not moved the stick and he tripped over them.  Now here is a fight!  

still shits me to this day that the Sabres could not win it with that team
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

We are everywhere...
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Probably just a shirt he got at like the local goodwill or something.  Much like how after a Super Bowl (or whatever big game) they send all the losing teams shirts to other countries for the less fortunate to wear.  Most likely that's the case here.  Poor guy.
I like to poop naked.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

petemasterpete said

badkittygothgirl said

still shits me to this day that the Sabres could not win it with that team

Yeah, Bill feels the same way.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Speaking of you and Bill, I think Cheese and I are somewhat bummed that we're the only 2 talking smack in the CCBL.  The rest of ya'll need to pick it up.

I mean, I could see why you'd keep your mouth closed when you're getting smacked down last week, but still....
I like to poop naked.