Sports Thread

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

markuspoop said
Speaking of you and Bill, I think Cheese and I are somewhat bummed that we're the only 2 talking smack in the CCBL.  The rest of ya'll need to pick it up.

I mean, I could see why you'd keep your mouth closed when you're getting smacked down last week, but still....

I just responded to all the posts on the message board.  First thing Bill said to me when I woke up was, "You're not playing are you?".  Damn, and I love you too honey.  I just had a fire sale of all the bitches on my team that decided to take a vacation early.  
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

markuspoop said
Probably just a shirt he got at like the local goodwill or something.  Much like how after a Super Bowl (or whatever big game) they send all the losing teams shirts to other countries for the less fortunate to wear.  Most likely that's the case here.  Poor guy.

said the fan of a team who's never won The Stanley Cup.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

badkittygothgirl said

markuspoop said
Speaking of you and Bill, I think Cheese and I are somewhat bummed that we're the only 2 talking smack in the CCBL.  The rest of ya'll need to pick it up.

I mean, I could see why you'd keep your mouth closed when you're getting smacked down last week, but still....

I just responded to all the posts on the message board.  First thing Bill said to me when I woke up was, "You're not playing are you?".  Damn, and I love you too honey.  I just had a fire sale of all the bitches on my team that decided to take a vacation early.  

'bout time! Now I have some reading to do...
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

ahhh the memories.

SteveBobSteve
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

^

sweet

I like our scrapiness so far;

Plenty of work to do though before any hoisting is to be done.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

One hour till Puppy Bowl IV

I'm pulling for a Pitbull puppy

And pulling for San Francisco, so the murderous Ray Lewis does not go out on top,

even though I'm sure the game will be rigged so that he does just that,

and everyone at ESPN can feel good about themselves.

Pitiful.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

You mean Puppy Bowl IX?
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I can't stand Ray Lewis but Ed Reed is a bad ass. Tough game to call but the Ravens seem to have something on their side.

Ravens 24 Niners 20
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

UndKeineEier said
You mean Puppy Bowl IX?

^yes...i gotta brush up on my latin numerals...sheesh

petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Go Niners!

I will now be on my self-imposed 12 hour interweb hiatus until time comes to click on the DVR and skip the over-rated commercials... beer and wings at the ready
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Jennifer Hudson is a grade-A bitch, upstaging those kids like that.  And Alicia Keys, that unpatriotic hopig, had to use a fucking teleprompter to sing the fucking national anthem.  It makes me sick.
Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

UndKeineEier said
Jennifer Hudson is a grade-A bitch, upstaging those kids like that.  And Alicia Keys, that unpatriotic hopig, had to use a fucking teleprompter to sing the fucking national anthem.  It makes me sick.

HA!

Awesome...as I predicted....that must have sucked....can't wait to youtube it at halftime...you see

I haven't been self-torturing myself with 'television' since October or so.  That being said, I had no idea who would be 'performing' today so I could have it revealed after the fact and so far, it's been a wise and amusing decision.  Can't wait to find out who is going to torture the masses at the halftime show.  Seriously, I have no idea who it is, even at this moment and we're well into the game.

no TV is Awesome
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

This game is an ass whooping. Fuck Jacoby Jones, hate him as much as I hate Lewis.
Hey! Denty!
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Power Outage

Hilarious
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

cheeseballs said
no TV is Awesome

I have not owned a TV for 15 years
Professor of Lesbian Science
Outsider
My pain is just an excuse

Post by Outsider »

i really really hope someone murders 2 of ray lewis's kids and does not get caught so he knows how it feels. fuckin' baltimore
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

What a bad ass. And what a game to make his NHL debut. DEE-CENT.
SteveBobSteve
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

snazzlefrass said
What a bad ass. And what a game to make his NHL debut. DEE-CENT.

tried posting a full pic too but my shit was being ornery this morning

good game last night....also, Kings @ Wings 12:30 est nbc this sunday

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

I'm scared to find out how much money I've lost betting on the Newcastle Jets. Yet another lackluster performance tonight, with a typically classy goal from Zadkovich. I lost a lot of respect for Covic, the goalkeeper for Western Sydney, considering he lashed out and started sookin' about it. First yellow card I've seen given to a goalkeeper for a while.

2-1 to Western Sydney wasn't expected. They're on fire, but I still would've expected 1-0 to them. Jets are just playing like fucking crap, and there's not much to be said. The weakest link seems to be our coach, who insists on starting terrible players, whicle either benching solid players with years of experience, or not putting them in the squad that week at all.

Pissed. Melbourne Victory are a solid team, and I'll be glad to be supporting them when I move to Melbourne.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Please stay tuned for an important announcement. 
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

2 goal lead down the pipes?

FUCK.
SteveBobSteve
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

snazzlefrass said
2 goal lead down the pipes?

FUCK.

Stupid short season

Fire Bettman yet?  Please?  No really; he MUST GO!

Thus far I've noticed special teams are horrible across the board,

especially power plays.  Penalty kills are about average so far.

And injuries.  Thanks to the lack of time to properly condition.

Everyone is hurting...

Thanks for the piss-poor product Bettman, you piece of FUCK, and 

no I do not blame the players as far as not having enough time to 

work together as a team.  Teams should have been together WAY before this.