Duck Hater

Re: So where is the loft?

Post by the chill »

Markuspoop, where else could this thread have gone but to go to shit. Haha
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Is there a word that incorporates both Disturbing and Amusing yet? If not, there should be. This rates.

Would be interested to know how much of this utter bullshit would occur if these exchanges took place in person. Not many, I'd wager.

BTW, not sure if anyone remembers but the exact Loft location was actually posted on FourthEye, in a previous version, years ago. Complete with a Google Earth link. It was promptly deleted, but a couple of FE members regaled us with some interesting Loft experiences they had. Only they know if it was real or fabricated, but I found it interesting.

Carry on:

Ki77aan :twisted:
nxrm
Dan's Alias

Put this thing out of its misery...

Post by nxrm »

Last edited by nxrm on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

[quote="The Boss"]Image

Just wanted to make sure this quoted one more time.
Last edited by UndKeineZwEier on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't mow your lawn
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

If you have the original edition of the Pigmy Love Circus album they self-released, "The Power of Beef" - the address is on the back of the CD.
fulcanelli
Bronco's Fan

Post by fulcanelli »

According to David Lynch, weird shit happens on Mulholland Drive. I'd start there. Just don't give the finger to Robert Loggia should you pass him on the road.
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

One of the best Thai restaurants in the East Hollywood area is Torung.............
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

The loft is in us all. It is in our hearts. It is in the heart of a little boy on his first day of school. It is in the heart of an obese woman taking her first step on the beach. It is in the heart of a bus driver downing their fifth Redbull before merging into traffic. It is in the heart of an athlete returning to the field despite the "doping" allegations. It is in the heart of a baker who wakes before the sun scoffing at the employees must wash hands sign to bake the bread that sustaines us. It is in the hearts of the prostitutes who are willing to negotiate price and the Arabs at the liquor store who don't ask for ID. It is in the heart of the lowly office lackey who dick stirs his boss' coffee in the morning. It is in the heart of the valet who only steals half your change before taking your car off a jump and the junkie who wipes his needle clean on his shirt before sharing it. It is everywhere and nowhere. We are the loft and the loft is us. You ask where the loft is when it was here all along. The loft... The Loft... The LOFT... THE LOFT...
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Plus, if you do know where you're looking, if you zoom in on google maps/satellite you can actually see Danny's Lambo parked very close to where The Loft is. Guess when Google took the photo that day, DC happened to be there.
I like to poop naked.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

markuspoop wrote:And yet another thread has turned into a pissing contest/internet argument-fest. Sweet :roll:
It seems that what happens when you have these mouthy drama queens with huge egos....

BTW, is it that big of deal that he asked where the loft is? Why jump on this guys character and attempt to demean him over a simple question?
Professor of Lesbian Science
bigboy55693
Geacon

Post by bigboy55693 »

hellboy wrote:Everything is easy to find on Google Maps if you have an address. Typing in "Tool Loft" I don't imagine gets many hits...
Thumbs up if you read this and immediately tried it. Found "The Water Loft" in LA pretty easily...
aMAnAPlAnACaNalPaNamA
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

bigboy55693 wrote:
hellboy wrote:Everything is easy to find on Google Maps if you have an address. Typing in "Tool Loft" I don't imagine gets many hits...
Thumbs up if you read this and immediately tried it. Found "The Water Loft" in LA pretty easily...
Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Any one who judges intentions
has one finger pointing at the person
with three back at themselves.

I sentence tool to be exposed before their fans!!!!!

Tear down the loft!
Tear down the loft!
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

In all honestly though, I've heard it's somewhere in Los Angles, best to start there.

Good luck!
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

][' [[]] [[]] ][ wrote:The loft is in us all. It is in our hearts. It is in the heart of a little boy on his first day of school. It is in the heart of an obese woman taking her first step on the beach. It is in the heart of a bus driver downing their fifth Redbull before merging into traffic. It is in the heart of an athlete returning to the field despite the "doping" allegations. It is in the heart of a baker who wakes before the sun scoffing at the employees must wash hands sign to bake the bread that sustaines us. It is in the hearts of the prostitutes who are willing to negotiate price and the Arabs at the liquor store who don't ask for ID. It is in the heart of the lowly office lackey who dick stirs his boss' coffee in the morning. It is in the heart of the valet who only steals half your change before taking your car off a jump and the junkie who wipes his needle clean on his shirt before sharing it. It is everywhere and nowhere. We are the loft and the loft is us. You ask where the loft is when it was here all along. The loft... The Loft... The LOFT... THE LOFT...
*slow clap* i won't lie i cried just a little
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

frikinelmo wrote:
the chill wrote:Dude! I understand what you are saying about the negative posts and trolling. My old name was chill316 and I hardly ever posted because I was, silly to say this, afraid of what random strangers that I have never met might say to me. So quit being so sensitive and stop trying to justify your stupid question.

Come on, if you know that this place is like how you say it is then why the hell would you make a thread about trying to find the loft. I would feel for you getting clowned on, hell even I shitted on ya, but you asked one of the dumbest questions ever. I have never seen the loft but I don't think the building or place has great architecture or is anything special to look at. I live in San Diego and not once have I thought to find the loft.

When your out in LA just got to a Volto show or a show at the bake potato and get your Danny fix. Some place public so you don't seem as creepy. Instead of going to the loft and kneeling down and praising the Tool gods for all the music they have made there." The building it just has so much energy! I can feel you Adam, Justin and Danny! Just beyond the brick wall!"
Talk about shitting on people. You pretty much define the 4E troll you mentioned.

The guy simply asked where it was. Maybe he's just curious. Maybe he just wants to see the building, to say, "Huh. This plain-jane little building. All this time, all that music... Here. Neat"

Crucify someone for a little curiosity. Fascist fucking dickwad.

Hope you find the place guy. Good luck
also, Avatar!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

The Boss wrote:Image

Mad the first thing you thought of was Cinderella lol

What a sweety-pie..
also, Avatar!
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Beneath this hardened, cuntish, exterior, lies an even more cuntish, sarcastic, smug, asshole - just dying to break free.

WON'T SOMEONE GIVE ME A CHANCE.
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

The Boss wrote:Beneath this hairy, cuntish exterior, lies an even more cuntish, smelly, snug asshole - just dying to break free.

Fixed.

And yes, I shall give u that chance..
also, Avatar!
nxrm
Dan's Alias

This is not the loft you're looking for...

Post by nxrm »

So Long, and Thanks for All the Tool.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

trilobite wrote:
The Boss wrote:Beneath this hairy, cuntish exterior, lies an even more cuntish, smelly, snug asshole - just dying to break free.

Fixed.

And yes, I shall give u that chance..

Well, alright then . . .
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

trilobite wrote:
Talk about shitting on people. You pretty much define the 4E troll you mentioned.

The guy simply asked where it was. Maybe he's just curious. Maybe he just wants to see the building, to say, "Huh. This plain-jane little building. All this time, all that music... Here. Neat"

Crucify someone for a little curiosity. Fascist fucking dickwad.

Hope you find the place guy. Good luck
I wasn't trolling. Haha. Do see me going on other threads and shitting on people because of there opinion. It was a dumb question to ask. So I had to clown on the guy.

Do you think the members of Tool really want their fans to know where they jam and make music. How about a little respect of privacy. This guy that made the thread is a guy I don't know. So he could be a stocker for all I know and I wouldn't want my address be put out for all of the Internet to know (like anybody would give a shit where I live, haha). If they wanted people to know where the loft is it would be common knowledge. Also, don't you know how Tool fans are? They are crazy! Crazy enough that they say they just want to go by the Loft. I don't want care to see them I just want to drive by and say hey, there where all the music comes form. That's crazy in my opinion.

Oh and your comment about me be a fascist whatever whatever. :) I will take my own advice and not give a shit what you think. You kind hearted person, just looking out for the little guy.
frikinelmo
My pain is just an excuse

Post by frikinelmo »

I fully understand the desire for privacy on their part. It was an innocent question. I had no idea if it was common knowledge or not. It isn't a dumb question to ask about a location that the band has chosen to hype and create lore about. As far as stalker, anything is possible with people. However to find that plausible and the stated reason for interest ( simply to know if I happened to drive by it) as "crazy" is just odd to me.

I'd be fine with "yeah, they keep that shit top secret.". That would be a-ok with me. The immature Internet tough guy routine however is tiresome and pedestrian. I've actually found most Tool fans to be respectful and mature, usually with an artistic bend. Perhaps we hang around a different class of folk. You strike me as a dullard who is ~16 years old.