Maynard @ Joe Rogan

The Main Event
children
Metalologist

Re: Maynard @ Joe Rogan

Post by children »

WOW! WHAT? THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL! I said that i DO NOT CARE whether people like me or not. Goddamn you are pathetic. Always having to twist other peoples words around in order to make yourself look good.

You REALLY ARE projecting your self-hatred onto me right now, aren't you? I should have said that exact same thing to you after you "waxed poetic" over how likable and insightful you are on this forum.

Seriously, Crow, take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself the same question: DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU HERE?

I know the very thought of that is fucking terrifying for you, but trust me, it is absolutely necessary...
"That's what you get when you argue with children..." -Tyson
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

I like crow.
also, Avatar!
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

So..uh...who's psyched for Tool's new album?! Yea...! woo...
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

void wrote:So..uh...who's psyched for Tool's new album?! Yea...! woo...
I won't get psyched until about a week before it's released.
Don't mow your lawn
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

children wrote:WOW! WHAT? THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL! I said that i DO NOT CARE whether people like me or not. Goddamn you are pathetic. Always having to twist other peoples words around in order to make yourself look good.

You REALLY ARE projecting your self-hatred onto me right now, aren't you? I should have said that exact same thing to you after you "waxed poetic" over how likable and insightful you are on this forum.

Seriously, Crow, take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself the same question: DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU HERE?

I know the very thought of that is fucking terrifying for you, but trust me, it is absolutely necessary...
Huh? Oh, I guess I make someone chuckle every now and then. I tend to be able to express myself pretty well, so I think that gets me an iota of respect.

To be honest, it really doesn't worry me too much. There are three people here whom I respect and like, and all I really want is the same back from them.

And, as always, go fuck your stomach with a mace. Really disembowel yourself. Don't be afraid. Just do it.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:
void wrote:So..uh...who's psyched for Tool's new album?! Yea...! woo...
I won't get psyched until about a week before it's released.
I hope they release samples before the album. That will probably get me psyched.

Unless the samples suck.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

trilobite wrote:I like crow.
Okay cool. It doesn't matter whether everybody likes Crow and nobody likes me. My point is that this is not a fucking popularity contest.

That point also goes for bands like TOOL or MELVINS or RUSSIAN CIRCLES or any other talented group of artists you can think of. Ranking them and saying one is better than the other is futile because everybody has different opinions on everything. I personally favor 10,000 Days over Lateralus, but we all know how the "majority" feels on that subject, even though history shows that the majority is hardly ever right...
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

The Boss wrote:
children wrote:WOW! WHAT? THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL! I said that i DO NOT CARE whether people like me or not. Goddamn you are pathetic. Always having to twist other peoples words around in order to make yourself look good.

Huh? Oh, I guess I make someone chuckle every now and then. I tend to be able to express myself pretty well, so I think that gets me an iota of respect.

To be honest, it really doesn't worry me too much. There are three people here whom I respect and like, and all I really want is the same back from them.

And, as always, go fuck your stomach with a mace. Really disembowel yourself. Don't be afraid. Just do it.
Look at that hostility. I really struck a nerve on you, didn't i, you sadistic freak? You must have been a problem child, huh?

...and i'm the one who is ruining this forum. Yeah, right...
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

children wrote:
Okay cool. It doesn't matter whether everybody likes Crow and nobody likes me. My point is that this is not a fucking popularity contest.

That point also goes for bands like TOOL or MELVINS or RUSSIAN CIRCLES or any other talented group of artists you can think of. Ranking them and saying one is better than the other is futile because everybody has different opinions on everything. I personally favor 10,000 Days over Lateralus, but we all know how the "majority" feels on that subject, even though history shows that the majority is hardly ever right...
TOOL is objectively better in every way than RUSSIAN CIRCLES.

Once again your argument falls flat on its face.
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

The Boss wrote:

One is OBVIOUSLY me, who are the other two?

J/K'ing. Carry on with the bashing. Good job on the mace and stomach thing- will have to try that one time, and one time only.
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Krazy_blah wrote:
The Boss wrote:

One is OBVIOUSLY me, who are the other two?

J/K'ing. Carry on with the bashing. Good job on the mace and stomach thing- will have to try that one time, and one time only.
I actually thought it was pretty obvious who those three are.

If you must know, Kittaan is one of them. I think he's a great person and I thoroughly enjoy interacting with him in this forum.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

The Boss wrote:
children wrote:

TOOL is objectively better in every way than RUSSIAN CIRCLES.

Once again your argument falls flat on its face.
Whatever you say, "BOSS"...
all_one_mind
Bronco's Fan

Post by all_one_mind »

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Are you the original AOM? The one who went to prison?

I'm assuming not, but it's worth a shot.
all_one_mind
Bronco's Fan

Post by all_one_mind »

No, a friend
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

all_one_mind wrote:No, a friend
You're not a ghost, are you?
Don't mow your lawn
mcnadd
Maynard Believer

Post by mcnadd »

childrens perspective is refreshing and i speak for the lurkers. all of them.
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

ka-kaww ka-kaww yup I said it...I believe I may be 'one' too......
go taff!
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Forum introspection is rarely a good thing.

I'm here to entertain myself, simple as that, that should be your only prerogative.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

children wrote:

We should have one.
In the Census thread though, to please the Gods.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

ilikecheese wrote:
children wrote:

We should have one.
everyone hates Blair so you wouldn't make the cut.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
void
Fanboi

Post by void »

poop
all_one_mind
Bronco's Fan

Post by all_one_mind »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:
all_one_mind wrote:No, a friend
You're not a ghost, are you?
I used to post at TDN back in like 2003 with these other retards
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:
ilikecheese wrote:
children wrote:

We should have one.
everyone hates Blair so you wouldn't make the cut.
Did you hear my throaty-aquapella/waterboarding cover of Parabola?
Hey, at least I tried.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
children
Metalologist

Post by children »

mcnadd wrote:childrens perspective is refreshing and i speak for the lurkers. all of them.
CALLING ALL LURKERS: Reveal yourselves to Fourtheye. Step out from the shadows and voice your opinion...