Post by not tyson »

Got kicked out of the cinema for singing along at "LES MISERABLES"
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Tyson said
Got kicked out of the cinema for singing along at "LES MISERABLES"

You should've argued that you were doing a better job than Crowe. That guy was embarrassing.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

If you're not watching Jim Jeffery's Legit you should probably just kill yourself.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

One thing I won't be watching probably is the lame ass upcoming 'super bowl'  I'm already sick of the hype and it hasn't even begun. wretch!
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

You should move to Australia.  No one gives a fuck about that shitty "sport" here.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

hellboy1975 said
You should move to Australia.  No one gives a fuck about that shitty "sport" here.

I so wish I could because I would do it tomorrow.  

I hate everything right now
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Also watched "CLOUD ATLAS" last Sunday night. If you have three hours to spare and can stomach the weak-ass punchline ("love is eternal", or some such nonsense), then it's pretty fuckin' awesome.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

crow011 said

markuspoop said
Finally watched Cabin In The Woods.  It wasn't too bad and I was on board until the end there.

It was definitely interesting. A clever take on the horror movie format.

If anything the producers of the movie need to start selling travel coffemug-bongs, like yesterday.
I like to poop naked.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

cheeseballs said
One thing I won't be watching probably is the lame ass upcoming 'super bowl'  I'm already sick of the hype and it hasn't even begun. wretch!

Honestly, over the past 5 years or so I've found that avoiding ESPN and/or NFL Network the 2 weeks leading up to the Super Bowl is practically a must.  Talk about beating a subject to death.

That said, you think it'll be hard to watch the Super Bowl??  My inlaws, who are Ravens fans, are coming to visit for a week+ and will actually be here for the Super Bowl.  Ugh.  As much as I like 'em, and as a Redskins fan who loathes the Ravens, I'll have to hold off on any Ray Lewis murder jokes.

I like to poop naked.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Has anyone seen those Western Sky commercials? The one where the indian (or Native American, or savage, what have you) chick is pushin their prod.

The fine print is ridicurous. Borrow $10,000. Pay it off with 82 monthly payments of ONLY $740 (or something like that).

"Sure the money's expensive, but you could use it to pay off immediate needs!"

Are you kidding me?

That's a fuckin' steal. Where do I sign?

SteveBobSteve
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

snazzlefrass said
Has anyone seen those Western Sky commercials? The one where the indian (or Native American, or savage, what have you) chick is pushin their prod.

The fine print is ridicurous. Borrow $10,000. Pay it off with 82 monthly payments of ONLY $740 (or something like that).

"Sure the money's expensive, but you could use it to pay off immediate needs!"

Are you kidding me?

That's a fuckin' steal. Where do I sign?

There are plenty of people stupid or desperate enough to take advantage of offers like that.

Professor of Lesbian Science
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Unfortunately.

I mean I understand the concept of loaning money to someone who really needs it, and the interest rate is high for a reason.

Still though, people really need to read the fine print before they see it as a get cash fast opportunity.

SteveBobSteve
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

snazzlefrass said
Unfortunately.

I mean I understand the concept of loaning money to someone who really needs it, and the interest rate is high for a reason.

Still though, people really need to read the fine print before they see it as a get cash fast opportunity.

People do need to read more, I'll give ya that.

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

My favorite part of the Western Sky commercial is the cliched Native American music playing softly in the background.
I like to poop naked.
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I finally got around to watching Looper.  It was fantastic.  If you haven't I'd highly recommend checking it out.
Don't mow your lawn
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Why aren't you dicks watching Legit?
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

probably the same reason the quote button isn't working on your post.

works on other peoples posts, why not your post?  I don't get it.

Technical difficulties I reckon.

Anyway, no I don't have TV right now...

don't miss it really...overall....mehish

HEY

but I can watch hockey on line and that's all that matters isn't it?

Yes, yes it is...

Oh, and one more thing....

dick!
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Legit cracks me up every week!!!  But today on my day off this came on the teevee.  I had to watch it just for this...

badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Has anyone watched House of Cards?  It is the series on Netflix directed by David Fincher and starring Kevin Spacey.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

^ Kevin Spacey chased my buddy George all over the set of The Negotiator.  Ever since then we've always called George by the affectionate nickname "Sugar", given to him by Kevin.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Well that is an interesting story.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Saw this show called "Rules of Engagement" or something like that with the guy who was Puddy in Seinfeld, David Spade and some no-namers (excluding the pretty hot Megyn Price).  Anyway in some episode David Spades character was out on some date with Heather Locklear (making a cameo) and they went to some bar and were playing guitar hero/rockband.  Anyway, while those 2 were playing the guitars there was this monster Tool sticker on one of the guitars, though the 'T' had been altered to look like and upside down 'L' probably so they wouldn't have to pay any royalties or anything.

And that's my story, as it relates to Tool and watching the show "Rules of Engagement."
I like to poop naked.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

caught some 'taboo' show on nat geo or one of those channels the other day... I'd seen it on the digi-planner before but never gave it any thought... anywho, I put it on and found myself shamefully enthralled by what I can only describe as sheer and utter mental instability occurring...

apparently, there are people who dress up and act as dogs (varying degrees of outfits), and have relationships with 'trainers' (dominatrix style)... without sex necessarily involved and they call it a mutual relationship.  Some sleep in cages overnight, etc... as dogs do, I suppose.  They even have neighborhood get-togethers where these 'trainers' take their 'dogs' to frolic and play fight, etc.  

Jesus people are fucking retarded

Not surprisingly, this portion of the program resided in SF... what say you Kittaan... which one were you?
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

petemasterpete said
caught some 'taboo' show on nat geo or one of those channels the other day... I'd seen it on the digi-planner before but never gave it any thought... anywho, I put it on and found myself shamefully enthralled by what I can only describe as sheer and utter mental instability occurring...

apparently, there are people who dress up and act as dogs (varying degrees of outfits), and have relationships with 'trainers' (dominatrix style)... without sex necessarily involved and they call it a mutual relationship.  Some sleep in cages overnight, etc... as dogs do, I suppose.  They even have neighborhood get-togethers where these 'trainers' take their 'dogs' to frolic and play fight, etc.  

Jesus people are fucking retarded

Not surprisingly, this portion of the program resided in SF... what say you Kittaan... which one were you?

kitty was probably hiding from all the dogs...maybe in the closet?

*rim shot*