The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Re: The Grudge

Post by hellboy »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
where was the "curveball" first announced or heard? im kinda lost on the whole thing. Why do we think theres a curveball, im sure its in some post or newsletter somewhere im just lazy and not searching lol
It's been mentioned by Blair numerous times over the last 6 months (possibly longer).
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

This thread has gone so off-topic I'm amazed it hasn't been deleted.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

It has special dispensation...

like a Catholic.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

The Boss wrote:This thread has gone so off-topic I'm amazed it hasn't been deleted.
I think the only actual rule in this thread is "Do not defend Tool in here"
Hey! Denty!
Capt. Shipwreck
Has been

Post by Capt. Shipwreck »

hellboy wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:
where was the "curveball" first announced or heard? im kinda lost on the whole thing. Why do we think theres a curveball, im sure its in some post or newsletter somewhere im just lazy and not searching lol
It's been mentioned by Blair numerous times over the last 6 months (possibly longer).
Has it really been 6 months. Feck.
Its probably 10,000 days vinyl. While that is cool. Every one is so tired of that album at the moment its slightly a let down. That said, I would really like to see what they would do with that artwork in that format.
However again, if they are going to spend time dabbling in the old, give out something live, cd, dvd, something everyone wants. Something new to hear.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

I wonder if anyone who purchases the VIP package will have the balls to call out Adam for being a lazy fuck. For $500 (which is fucking absurd) one would imagine no question is off limits. The primary question of course should be where is the new fucking album and when will it be out? Sadly I don't imagine any Tool fan having the balls to call out any member of their beloved troupe of Lazy bastards (except for Snaz, who sadly didn't get the chance to ask the good questions down in Auz)
The most intelligent person on this forum
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

How do they conduct that Q and A anyways? Just Adam in a chair in front of a crowd of hundreds? Raise your hand and hope you get picked? Lol
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

xZ1mM3r wrote:How do they conduct that Q and A anyways? Just Adam in a chair in front of a crowd of hundreds? Raise your hand and hope you get picked? Lol
http://www.fourtheye.net/f/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=268
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Ettan wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:How do they conduct that Q and A anyways? Just Adam in a chair in front of a crowd of hundreds? Raise your hand and hope you get picked? Lol
http://www.fourtheye.net/f/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=268
i appreciate your topic reference, but im not reading 30 pages of comments to find the format of the Q and A lol.. that topic is funny for seeing what questions peopel would ask, jokes and real, but nothing about the Q and A format, at least not on the first or last page lol
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Basically Z the VIPers are a bunch of hardcore Toolios that want to gobble on Tool's collective nuts. Kittaan is an exception, although I cannot for the life of me figure out why he is doing it. But, Kittaan is ma boi, so I cut him some slack.

Seriously it is quite possible the lamest fucking thing on the planet. Apparently Adam jams for the amazed and hypnotized onlookers, answers some lame ass questions, and when he does get a legitimately good question like, "Why does it take so long for Tool to release albums?", he responds with something pathetic like, "Cuz we can".

The entire exercise makes me want to vomit. The worst part of all is that Tool actually seems to have bought into their own bullshit. They are full of shit and they straight up lie to their fanbase.
The most intelligent person on this forum
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

If I had the same retarded fanbase i'd abuse the fuck out of it
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

it's not nice to lie
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Ettan wrote:If I had the same retarded fanbase i'd abuse the fuck out of it
LOL, I've never thought of it like this.

Good fucking point.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

M0G wrote:I wonder if anyone who purchases the VIP package will have the balls to call out Adam for being a lazy fuck.
I would give my right testicle to be in that position.

Me: Hey Lazy Bones! The fuck is this new album and what's up with these shenanigans? Eight fucking years between drinks and yr still dilly dallying over Pot videos and freakin reissues. When are you going to pull yr head out and get a move on? Or do I have to come over there are make the damn thing myself?

AJ: Huh?!?

Me: Yeah, you can look all bewildered and shit, ya big Mo Mo.

<walks off>
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Calfium Jay
Queric

Post by Calfium Jay »

M0G wrote: The worst part of all is that Tool actually seems to have bought into their own bullshit. They are full of shit and they straight up lie to their fanbase.
And....cut.

BEST. POST. EVER.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Your right testicle is worth less than a flight to the US + $500?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Calfium Jay wrote:
M0G wrote:I wonder if anyone who purchases the VIP package will have the balls to call out Adam for being a lazy fuck.
I would give my right testicle to be in that position.

Me: Hey Lazy Bones! The fuck is this new album and what's up with these shenanigans? Eight fucking years between drinks and yr still dilly dallying over Pot videos and freakin reissues. When are you going to pull yr head out and get a move on? Or do I have to come over there are make the damn thing myself?

AJ: Huh?!?

Me: Yeah, you can look all bewildered and shit, ya big Mo Mo.

<walks off>
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

The Boss wrote:
Ettan wrote:If I had the same retarded fanbase i'd abuse the fuck out of it
LOL, I've never thought of it like this.

Good fucking point.
I'd like to point out, probably for like the 10,000th time, that stuff like this makes fun of a band's fans, of which is said in one of that band's FAN PAGES.

The retort to this is usually, "I'm not here for Tool I'm here for the community" etc etc. Fair enough.

But this site is a Tool fan page whether you admit it or not. I'd guess that at least 90% of Tool fans aren't members of a fan site. WE are THOSE fans.

Also before anyone jumps on me, I'm not defending Tool. I'm defending it's fans, I guess.
Hey! Denty!
Calfium Jay
Queric

Post by Calfium Jay »

hellboy wrote:Your right testicle is worth less than a flight to the US + $500?
I would post a pic of my balls and wiener if you weren't such a Mormon.

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Calfium Jay wrote:
hellboy wrote:Your right testicle is worth less than a flight to the US + $500?
I would post a pic of my balls and wiener if you weren't such a Mormon.
I've already assessed Crows - you're next. Or have you brought into your own bullshit as well?
Calfium Jay
Queric

Post by Calfium Jay »

That makes about as much sense as the guy I saw this morning having a taco for breakfast.

ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

i love taco's
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Don't talk shit about tacos.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

don't look at me
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

ilikecheese wrote:i love taco's
You love taco's... what? Who is this Taco guy and what of his do you love?

Out with it Cheese!
Ki77aan :twisted: