RIP - The Dead Thread

For discussions that don't fit inside the other forums
Forum rules
Threads should remain on topic. Unnecessary trolling and bickering posts will be deleted. Some light hearted banter will be tolerated. Controversial topics such as racism, paedophilia and such will be deleted. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Re: RIP - The Dead Thread

Post by BlackHole83 »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:
BlackHole83 wrote:They should be pressured to find the dealers in all cases my friend. Since when does having a job signify the importance of a human life? He had the sickness as millions of others do. Fuck the media, they "NYPD" should act with urgency in all cases IF they really are that concerned.
but thinking realistically they don't have unlimited resources. they put a lot of manpower into this once case to have it resolved quickly. they can't hunt down every low level drug dealer in the five boroughs, there are thousands. they've cut so many classes lately simply because the city can't afford to graduate all of them. it sounds ridiculous but the city and state are in bad shape financially.
I hear that man. Fucking politics. There is so much money being thrown at locking up drug users instead of using the money in a positive form and helping them with their addictions. Drug users who perform criminal activities deserve to be put in jail. But to be holding an ounce coke or whatever and throwing them behind bars just doesn't make sense. The whole prison system in the states is so fucked up, it's sad. They are wasting billions of taxpayers dollars on locking up people who should not be locked up. And this is from a city/state/federal stand point. It's getting out of hand. They could be using those funds in a variety of different ways such as drug counseling, education, rehab, more cops on the beat. But I hear ya though, and by all means I wasn't just calling out NYPD. It's all law enforcement nation wide, including the judicial system. It's at a breaking point and it's interesting to see how it is going to play out. Unfortunately I have my doubts, but I hope I am wrong. Cheers dude
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

BlackHole83 wrote:They are wasting billions of taxpayers dollars on locking up people who should not be locked up.
I agree that too many people are incarcerated in this country for petty infractions of statutes and policy(not laws) but what information are you relying on when you say they are wasting billions of taxpayers dollars, who are these taxpayers and what tax is it that they are paying?
Professor of Lesbian Science
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

basejumper wrote:
BlackHole83 wrote:They are wasting billions of taxpayers dollars on locking up people who should not be locked up.
I agree that too many people are incarcerated in this country for petty infractions of statutes and policy(not laws) but what information are you relying on when you say they are wasting billions of taxpayers dollars, who are these taxpayers and what tax is it that they are paying?
they're taking 40 percent of my paycheck and 50% of my bonus, if I get one that is. middle class in NY State? there's about 20 million of us and that's a shit load of tax money. $4 for a gallon of gas, those taxes go to the roads and bridges. tourism helps pay keep the lights on in Times Square. so that leaves a shit load of money going where? somewhere. and that's one state.

do the math bro, average salary here is paying what? 20 or 25k in taxes? times that by 20 million. that's a 5 with ten zeros. that's me talking out of my ass off the top of my head with little to no research but I can't be that off.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:
basejumper wrote:
they're taking 40 percent of my paycheck and 50% of my bonus, if I get one that is. middle class in NY State? there's about 20 million of us and that's a shit load of tax money. $4 for a gallon of gas, those taxes go to the roads and bridges. tourism helps pay keep the lights on in Times Square. so that leaves a shit load of money going where? somewhere. and that's one state.

do the math bro, average salary here is paying what? 20 or 25k in taxes? times that by 20 million. that's a 5 with ten zeros. that's me talking out of my ass off the top of my head with little to no research but I can't be that off.
I appreciate your enthusiasm but you are way off. If you read the Grace Commission Report you will see that 100% of your taxes go to pay the interest on the national debt, that is the money the government borrows from the Federal Reserve private corporation. Of course that does not include direct taxes such as gasoline, property, etc.
The prison system is growing because it's profitable. Change that and it will reverse course. Private Prison is Big Business
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Man I can't believe you didn't read the Grace Commission Report.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Shirley Temple died. For some reason I thought she died years ago.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

'][' [[]] [[]] ][, wrote:Shirley Temple died. For some reason I thought she died years ago.
That was Roy Rogers. Get your drinks straight fuzzweazel.
Ki77aan :twisted:
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Kittaan wrote:
'][' [[]] [[]] ][, wrote:Shirley Temple died. For some reason I thought she died years ago.
That was Roy Rogers. Get your drinks straight fuzzweazel.
Then Arnold Palmer should be next...right?
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Yeah, Rob Roy is long gone... sorry Arnie.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Correction: Not Arnie; rather it is...

Sid Caesar.
RIP
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

ilikecheese wrote:Correction: Not Arnie; rather it is...

Sid Caesar.
RIP
Whoa... another salad bites the dust.

Ty Cobb
Chef from South Park

Watch out Seth Green!!
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Harold Ramis will not be doing the Ghostbusters sequel.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Nate, you are the FE Grim Reaper. Always on top of the latest kick of the bucket.

Just turned my kid into the GB flicks. So great to watch them again.

Bummer Harold shuffled off so early.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

I heard he got locked inside his limo and ate himself...to....death.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Kittaan wrote:Nate, you are the FE Grim Reaper. Always on top of the latest kick of the bucket.

Just turned my kid into the GB flicks. So great to watch them again.

Bummer Harold shuffled off so early.
Well, doing what I do for a living I get the dead celebrity news hot off the presses.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

^yeah, fluffers always tend to get their hands on the best and biggest before anyone else
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

RIP Paco. 8`(

bonebroke
Geacon

Post by bonebroke »

Kittaan wrote:RIP Paco. 8`(
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Scott Asheton, what a stooge
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

^
oh no... fuck, fuck, fuck... sad news

Iggy and the Stooges drummer Scott Asheton has died at the age of 64, it’s been confirmed

He co-founded the band in 1967 alongside Iggy Pop, bassist Dave Alexander, who passed away in 1975, and his guitarist brother Ron Asheton, who died in 2009.

No cause of death has been given, but he’d been unwell since suffering a stroke after the band played at Hellfest in France in 2011. He’d been replaced by Toby Dammit on the road since then. His last studio appearance was on last year’s album Ready To Die.

Confirming Asheton had passed on Saturday, Pop said in a statement: “Scott was a great artist. I have never heard anyone play the drums with more meaning.

“He was like my brother. He and Ron have left a huge legacy to the world. The Ashetons have always been, and continue to be, a second family to me. My thoughts are with his sister Kathy, his wife Liz and his daughter Leanna, who was the light of his life.”

The Stooges, who split in 1974 then regrouped in 2003, recently completed an album without Pop. Re-Licked is a collection of unrecorded tracks written in 1973 and 1974 featuring guest appearances by Mark Lanegan, Jello Biafra and others. It’s expected later this year.
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

RIP Oderus Urungus. The big gig in the sky just got knocked on its ass.

http://heavymag.com.au/gwar-vocalist-da ... age-of-50/

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

[youtube][/youtube]
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

no one dur he dyed