hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Re: The Grudge (contains SPOILERS)

Post by hellboy »

M0G wrote:
hellboy wrote:
Bill Hilly wrote:
I'll use my age as an excuse. I'm too old for this shit.
I imagine all of you here are too old to be trolling in a Tool forum. And some had the audacity to suggest that listening to metal or hip hop was immature...

Hey cock gobbler I am only trolling in the grudge. The rest of your forum is a paragon of Tool love and idol worship.
Not trying to suggest you weren't. Once again a Grudge fuck making up facts to suit their trolling.
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

Hellboy, I've seen you troll your own site quite a few times. You're like one of those bi-polar crazy chicks.
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

M0G wrote:
hellboy wrote:
Bill Hilly wrote:
I'll use my age as an excuse. I'm too old for this shit.
I imagine all of you here are too old to be trolling in a Tool forum. And some had the audacity to suggest that listening to metal or hip hop was immature...

Hey cock gobbler I am only trolling in the grudge. The rest of your forum is a paragon of Tool love and idol worship.
So you're only pretending to be retarded in this thread, but all the other posts are pure retardation?

It really isn't an act?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Bill Hilly wrote:Hellboy, I've seen you troll your own site quite a few times. You're like one of those bi-polar crazy chicks.
You are correct, but it's a whole different level when you exist just to troll fans of a band you claim to hate.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

hellboy wrote:
M0G wrote:
hellboy wrote:

Not trying to suggest you weren't. Once again a Grudge fuck making up facts to suit their trolling.

You are turning me on. Grudge FUCK.......almost finished
The most intelligent person on this forum
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Fuck Tool. Legacy tarnished forever. Just another greatest hits band now. 90 minute sets limited to a handful of songs ole Jimmy can still sing. Pathetic.
Bill Hilly
Droner

Post by Bill Hilly »

hellboy wrote:
Bill Hilly wrote:Hellboy, I've seen you troll your own site quite a few times. You're like one of those bi-polar crazy chicks.
You are correct, but it's a whole different level when you exist just to troll fans of a band you claim to hate.
I don't hate Tool nor do I troll the fans on here. The Grudge thread is great. I've seen some site admins throw the ban hammer all over the place if members talk shit about the band the site is dedicated towards. I appreciate your indifference. It's nice to be able to vent about my dissatisfaction towards Tool. I still love the music, but I'd prefer not to waste another dime on them.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

We might even hit six years before they release an album.

That just strikes me as insane. ALICE IN CHAINS took nearly fourteen years between albums, because their lead singer FUCKING DIED.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
Bill Hilly
Droner

Post by Bill Hilly »

The Boss wrote:We might even hit six years before they release an album.

That just strikes me as insane. ALICE IN CHAINS took nearly fourteen years between albums, because their lead singer FUCKING DIED.
:lol:
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

I'm seeing tool for the first time tomorrow night. And I ain't ashamed to say that they are my favorite band. Commence the hatred you grudge fucks
Bill Hilly
Droner

Post by Bill Hilly »

xZ1mM3r wrote:I'm seeing tool for the first time tomorrow night. And I ain't ashamed to say that they are my favorite band. Commence the hatred you grudge fucks
Enjoy, Hans.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:I'm seeing tool for the first time tomorrow night. And I ain't ashamed to say that they are my favorite band. Commence the hatred you grudge fucks
Enjoy the show :)
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Have fun, mate!
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Thanks!.... But that's not at all what I expected.. Especially from you 3 haha. Thanks tho I'm really excited.

I totally understand (most) of the tool hatred, I mean 8 years is pathetic. That's like 10 min if new music a YEAR! I get it. But I'm still in the early years of tool. I've only been waiting for an album for a year or 2. So I'm obviously not as frustrated as the rest of you. But even as a new fan I can see tools changes as of late. I watch a lot of full concerts on YouTube, and let's just say I wish I saw tool in the mid to late 90s. Maynard ACTUALLY liked performing then haha. But anyways I'm super excited to see Danny rip up the fucking drums, that guy is a god. And for justin to rock back and forth slapping the bass like no other. I'm ready to watch Adam stand like a fucking statue and somehow make his guitar create ungodly sounds. And last an quite possibly least I'm pumped to see maymay with a Mohawk singing some of my favorite songs like pushit.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

xZ1mM3r wrote:Thanks!.... But that's not at all what I expected.. Especially from you 3 haha. Thanks tho I'm really excited.

I totally understand (most) of the tool hatred, I mean 8 years is pathetic. That's like 10 min if new music a YEAR! I get it. But I'm still in the early years of tool. I've only been waiting for an album for a year or 2. So I'm obviously not as frustrated as the rest of you. But even as a new fan I can see tools changes as of late. I watch a lot of full concerts on YouTube, and let's just say I wish I saw tool in the mid to late 90s. Maynard ACTUALLY liked performing then haha. But anyways I'm super excited to see Danny rip up the fucking drums, that guy is a god. And for justin to rock back and forth slapping the bass like no other. I'm ready to watch Adam stand like a fucking statue and somehow make his guitar create ungodly sounds. And last an quite possibly least I'm pumped to see maymay with a Mohawk singing some of my favorite songs like pushit.
Right on. First Tool show. Danny WILL blow your mind. Be safe
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:Thanks!.... But that's not at all what I expected.. Especially from you 3 haha. Thanks tho I'm really excited.

Kinda wish I still did drugs lol. Oh well. A few beers will do. Not too many. Just enough to looses up and mimic Maynard's old "dancing". More like swaying and seizures
Bill Hilly
Droner

Post by Bill Hilly »

M0G wrote:

I've been to over 20 shows. I'd say half of those shows I would position myself in the worst spot possible to hear the music. I'd be sitting practically behind the speakers intentionally so I can get a bird's eye view of Mr. Carey doing his thing.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Just by choosing your ticket before buying and knowing the venue? How did you get those seats to see DC?
Bill Hilly
Droner

Post by Bill Hilly »

xZ1mM3r wrote:Just by choosing your ticket before buying and knowing the venue? How did you get those seats to see DC?
I've seen half my shows overseas. A lot of open seats in Europe at arenas. Best show I did this at though was in 2002 when I saw Meshuggah come out for Triad.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

You serious^? Isn't that, like a year old?
also, Avatar!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

trilobite wrote:You serious^? Isn't that, like a year old?
According to the date on the screen shot almost 2 years.
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Oh, wait, I get it now...

Fucking Christ.. sry, a bit slow

A bit 'tool' you could say
also, Avatar!
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

New Tool album done?.......bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahawh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

All those poor bastards in Portland about to listen to the same shit set list. Fuck Tool