Adam posts a Toolish teaser?

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Because people would get pissed if Tool just said "It'll be done when it's done."  There would be the exact same bitching that's going on now.  "Why do they have to be so fucking mysterious?  Why can't they just be straight forward?  Fuck Tool" 

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.  I'm just glad they are at least making an attempt at keeping us somewhat updated.

Don't mow your lawn
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

toolphishdhs said

children said

toolphishdhs said

children said
A person who says that art has nothing to do with the band Tool obviously has no idea what they're talking about, and is in fact a fucking moron

no i didnt say that. at all. i said the EXCUSE that the wait has been about "art" is bullshit. quit apologizing for a band that resents you. they make art, yes, but lots of other bands make art and do it at intervals that are far less than 7 years.  are you going to be super happy with 50 year old MJK's completely overdubbed trash vocals? i hope so, because that is what is coming.     low expectations are good, because at least ill probably be pleasantly surprised when it comes out.  musically, the next album will be great. the longer it goes the worse the vocals will be.

What is this "excuse" you speak of? What other reason could there be for this wait. Do you really think that Tool is purposely postponing the release of there album just for fun. If it's taking longer than expecting there must be some artistic challenges. Art isn't forced, it comes naturally; of course that is why it's taking 7 years.

They are not giving excuses, but you are giving excuses for them. Saying art is the reason they are taking 7 years is ridiculous. It is because they either dont have anything to say or just dont want to. Im not sure what point you are trying to make with that post. It is my opinion. i am allowed to have it. There is also a reason they opened every show on the last tour with HWAP. I know you want to put Tool on this magical pedestal but they are a major rock act 20 years into their career. My issues come when they decide to fuck with everyone rather than just saying "no, it is going to take a while" rather than dragging fans along for years with straight out lies of when and how long into the process they are. You can deny it all you want, but the only reason Tool is making this record is because they are contractually obligated to. I truly believe they would not be a band without this. Tool is amazing, and they have touched my life for over 15 years, but Tool is far past their prime and the longer it goes the worse it will be.

Really, children. you need to understand that they dont appreciate you for your devotion. They kind of resent it. If they truly cared about making "art" anymore, they would tour all the time, and rework their material in a live setting and would act really interested about performing. they dont do those things anymore. 2 weeks a year is not art, that is a paycheck. quit being so hurt that Tool is just like so many other major touring acts past their prime.  savor the memories and hope for the best in the near future. 

I don't need to be appreciated, that's the difference between you and me.

What reason do you think "Hooker with a Penis" was the first song on the set list? You act like Tool hates ALL of the fans, when it is really just the ignorant ones. That's who that song is directed towards. The fans that complain about what Tool does, like what they think matters.They don't realize that it isn't about the fans; it's about the music. You're opinion doesn't matter to them. period.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

^Lulz

Someone needs to listen to his own advice.
Hey! Denty!
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

toolphishdhs said
i can no longer talk to you. you are completely unreasonable. i KNOW they dont give a fuck about me or what i think. i KNOW  they dont like being Tool. ACTIONS SPEAK MUCH LOUDER THAN WORDS.  2 weeks a year is a paycheck.  

THEY ARE JUST A BAND. WHEN YOU GROW UP, YOU WILL REALIZE THIS. 

I'm being unreasonable? Whatever faggot, you clearly don't "know" anything if you think for one fucking second you have any clue what is happening behind the scenes with Tool. You completely missed the whole point of HWAP.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

toolphishdhs said
2009, 2011, 2012 

that is what i am saying, though, they should just say "not happening for an indefinite amount of time." 

what is wrong with wanting them to be honest?

Being overly optimistic isn't the same thing as being dishonest.

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

and TOOL can do whatever they want, it's their band. we don't own them
gamebounty
RIP

Post by gamebounty »

Tool changed my life, just like a lot of artists have. Because of that, I praise them. If you can't connect with art on some sort of similar level then there isn't really much to talk about. Agree to disagree and let's all move on.
"The whole world seems to have gone full gay retard" -petemasterpete
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

this could teach you worry warts a lesson
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Jesus fuck, 10 pages based on a shitty picture and "#soon"

SteveBobSteve
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

snazzlefrass said

Seriously, like this thread would probably have been shorter if it was just a picture of Adam's dick with #suckit.

Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I'm sure he'd find it hilarious if he saw this. Maybe Blair got a chuckle from it.
Hey! Denty!
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

children said
I'm being unreasonable? Whatever faggot, you clearly don't "know" anything if you think for one fucking second you have any clue what is happening behind the scenes with Tool. You completely missed the whole point of HWAP.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.  Hold on there chief.  Hold the phone Mabel.  Are we talking like derogatory, slight against homosexuals, faggot?  Or are we talking like British slang for a cigarette, faggot?  Are we talking like elementary school playground terminology, where you learn that faggot means a bundle of sticks so you throw it around trying to be all coy and cool, faggot?

Or, most importantly, are we talking South Park terminology for faggot, where the term stands for obnoxious motorcycle riders who ride around on their equally obnoxiously loud motorcycles that annoy the fuck out of every Tom, Dick, and Harry on the block?

Seriously, because I dunno if toolphish is an obnoxious motorcycle riding guy or not, but if you're pulling out the big guns by dropping that f-bomb and it turns out he isn't, oh boy howdy, we may have some issues.

Oh, and whoever pointed out the irony that this thread has gone 10 pages or so based on some nonsensical twitter or facebook or instagram or xhamster pic, you win the thread.  Congratulations, please come up to the front of the class to pick up your trophy.
I like to poop naked.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

children said
Mog fucking Mog is either a blood and flesh troll, or is seriously disconnected from reality

I dunno how to say this without sounding like a dick but I've read this whole thread and think you are the one trolling.  Well done!  I applaud you.  No sarcasm.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

markuspoop said

children said

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.  Hold on there chief.  Hold the phone Mabel.  Are we talking like derogatory, slight against homosexuals, faggot?  Or are we talking like British slang for a cigarette, faggot?  Are we talking like elementary school playground terminology, where you learn that faggot means a bundle of sticks so you throw it around trying to be all coy and cool, faggot?

Or, most importantly, are we talking South Park terminology for faggot, where the term stands for obnoxious motorcycle riders who ride around on their equally obnoxiously loud motorcycles that annoy the fuck out of every Tom, Dick, and Harry on the block?

Seriously, because I dunno if toolphish is an obnoxious motorcycle riding guy or not, but if you're pulling out the big guns by dropping that f-bomb and it turns out he isn't, oh boy howdy, we may have some issues.

Oh, and whoever pointed out the irony that this thread has gone 10 pages or so based on some nonsensical twitter or facebook or instagram or xhamster pic, you win the thread.  Congratulations, please come up to the front of the class to pick up your trophy.

I'm with you, dude. Once you start bringing out slurs like that, you automatically lose.

I'm OK with "cunt", "fuckwit", "dickhead", et al, but once you start throwing around words like "faggot", I'll be extremely unlikely to take whatever you say in the future seriously.

Oh, and children, with that little word, I'm now convinced you're not actually a female - you're some naive little fourteen year old white boy in middle America.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrass said

/me applauds

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

snazzlefrass said

Really, there's only about 1 page of actual discussion on the picture.  The rest is arguing about how lazy Tool are or how it's Maynards fault for everything.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

hellboy1975 said

snazzlefrass said

Really, there's only about 1 page of actual discussion on the picture.  The rest is arguing about how lazy Tool are or how it's Maynards fault for everything.

Whoa, so is or isn't it MJK's fault that the high today was only like 65° here in sunny, so-cal?

Oh, and how come whenever I log into the chat I'm the only one in there?  Is that also MJK's fault?  Or is that Justin's fault?

I like to poop naked.
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

crow011 said

markuspoop said

children said

I'm with you, dude. Once you start bringing out slurs like that, you automatically lose.

I'm OK with "cunt", "fuckwit", "dickhead", et al, but once you start throwing around words like "faggot", I'll be extremely unlikely to take whatever you say in the future seriously.

Oh, and children, with that little word, I'm now convinced you're not actually a female - you're some naive little fourteen year old white boy in middle America.

Yeah crow, like you would ever consider taking anything i say seriously. I mean come on, my name is fucking CHILDREN. Is anybody taking anything i say seriously?

I normally would not go as far as to use that disgusting word, but in this case i would argue that toolphish was acting like a faggot

(a faggot being an annoying person with absolutely nothing intelligent to say, completely separate from the derogatory term used to offend homosexuals)
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

children said

crow011 said

markuspoop said

children said

Yeah crow, like you would ever consider taking anything i say seriously. I mean come on, my name is fucking CHILDREN. Is anybody taking anything i say seriously?

I normally would not go as far as to use that disgusting word, but in this case i would argue that toolphish was acting like a faggot

(a faggot being an annoying person with absolutely nothing intelligent to say, completely separate from the derogatory term used to offend homosexuals)

Just stop.

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

what's the point of having this ridiculous profile if i don't act like an immature fanboy while using it. somebody has to balance out the bullshit. us fanboys need to be represented. OMG Maynard's dick tastes so flipping faggoty good
joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Louis CK and Doug Stanhope can pull this sort of thing off. You guys... Eh, just leave it to the pros.