The Walking Dead Thread

Movies, TV and other video based media
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Hahahaha....He actually had this from an Undead 80's party at last year's Dragon*Con.  Now back to the WD...what about that Walker Bomb last night!!!
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

The bullet to the head definitely elicited a WTF out of me.  I did wonder why every other shot missed after that though.  Although that random guy on the tower died.  Glenn really failed in the leader role, glad Herschel called him on it.  Smart move on the Governor's part by attacking quickly.  They didn't have time to regroup and deal with the Merle addition to the team, and hitting right then was great if not a little late.  Rick was close to being lunch meat.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Serves Rick right, roaming the woods looking for some poon from his dead wife illusion.

I did wonder what the deal was with them missing every other shot after that hillbilly took one to the face.

The Governor is one crazy ma fucka. See the way he was shooting that gun towards the end of the "ambush?" What a thug.

So does this mean they are leaving the prison, like Hersh suggested? Or are they going to prepare for the next attack, or go on the offensive.
SteveBobSteve
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Can you imagine the amount of walkers headed to prison after that ruckus????  Watching the show at the restaurant is always tons of fun.  The whole restaurant was cheering, laughing and gasping.  Word on the street is that the guy who drove in the walker bomb may be Morgan from the first season.  I don't know if that is nerd talk or possible truth.  Will be interesting either way.

What happened to Tyrese and his gang?  Does anyone watch the Talking Dead?
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

Ahhh shit, that would be tops.

The guy that supposedly died in the first season comes back (other than the hillbilly without a hand.) Decent!

I was wondering the same thing about the other gang. And no, don't watch the Talking Dead. The host irritates the fuck out of me.
SteveBobSteve
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

I don't think Morgan died in the first season.  I always just assumed the battery in the walkie talkie died.
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

I thought the person driving the truck was a girl.  The body seemed feminine when he/she was running back to the Governor.  This person was also miraculously not shot while everyone else was taking cover.  Could be like the case of Capt. Speirs from Band of Brothers, but that's a long shot.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Finally watched this weeks episode and when did everyone, aside from the Axel head-shot, turn into a terrible shot?  That said, maybe a good 'ole fashioned gun battle is what's needed to bring Rick back from Crazytown.  Oh wait, even those haven't worked so far.

One would definitely have to think all that ruckus everyone made during the shoot-out would be like ringing the dinner bell for all walkers in the area. 

As far as who the driver o the zombie-van was, it kinda looked like a woman and at one point I thought I saw longer hair spilling out the back of his/her helmet for a second, which would eliminate Morgan.  Some "theories" I've read is that it could've been Andrea, trying to create a diversion so the prison would have a better chance against the governor.  Though how she could've hatched a plan together that elaborate, that quickly, is a big question.  It could just be some other random Woodbury woman (wasn't there some chick in the Governor's bed before Andrea showed up) like the one who seemed to have a bit of a beef with Andrea in the last episode?  Other's think it's Milton who could be the driver.  Other's think it could be Milton who's the driver.  Or it could be just some random, low-level schlub from Woodbury.

Another "theory" is that it was the father-son combo from Tyrese's group (since in the prior episode they were about ready to jump Rick's group before Tyrese and the other woman stepped in) and the Governor had no idea about this, since some think the Governor had a look of surprise on his face when the van came barreling down the road and into the prison and even he didn't expect it.

Me?  At the time I thought it was just some random Woodbury schlub.

Also, seriously at what point does everyone in Woodbury stop calling him the Governor and just call him by his real name?

As for Tyrese and his gang, I think they're gone, for now, but may come back (as they kinda teased a will or won't they return on Talking Dead).

Speaking of..........as for The Talking Dead, being as this is the 1st season (or 1/2 of a season) we're actually watching the show in "real time," give or take a day or 2, we do watch The Talking Dead on OnDemand.  It's okay.  I mean I'll happily gobble up anything Walking Dead-related at this point, but only 2 episodes in I can see how Chris Hardwick can (and probably be) pretty annoying.  At one point during this weeks episode he made some dumb joke and I thought to myself "Just shut the fuck up and get back to talking about the show."  So take it or what it's worth.
I like to poop naked.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

Yah, Chris. Just shut the fuck up!

Anyway, I do remember the "Governor" (what the fuck, what a corny fucking name, just tell the people your real name!) shacking it up with some blonde earlier in the show.

I'm looking forward to what the next one has in store. Hell, I might even watch talking dead and mute the parts where Chris talks.
SteveBobSteve
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

Well? End of the season being a big war? Or is the slut gonna kill the mad fucker.

I think we're gonna see the return of someone in the next episode. Looks like a lot of zombie action in the next one too.

How many episodes are left?
SteveBobSteve
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Don't mow your lawn
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

Damn. I was thinking like 3 tops. Guess there's a lot of room for shit to go down.
SteveBobSteve
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

Does a human brain taste like chicken or fish?

or maybe cauliflower?

I am sure brain sauteed with a bit of garlic and cream is quite delicate but I don't know what it most resembles?

That makes it hard to pair it with other dishes or beverages.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
phox_
Has been

Post by phox_ »

Next week's seems better than this week's episode.  I'm starting to think having Carl as the leader would be great.  Kind of a child prodigy at this point.  Also, when will Andrea stop being a huge let-down for everyone?  She's like the new Lori.  Smart at times but absolutely idiotic when it counts.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

cheeseballs said

or maybe cauliflower?

I am sure brain sauteed with a bit of garlic and cream is quite delicate but I don't know what it most resembles?

Probably pork. I heard that one of the surviving members of the Donner Party said human meat tastes like pork.

SteveBobSteve
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Long pig
Don't mow your lawn
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

cheeseballs said

or maybe cauliflower?

I've had cow brain.  Tasted kinda sweet and meaty.  It made a decent burrito.
Gwarden
Fanboi

Post by Gwarden »

I think the Governor is my favourite character at the moment. And Merle, so glad they brought Rooker back.
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

I've come to the conclusion that all forums are comprised of nothing but haters... People that want to vent hatred toward anything and everything just they can be heard by someone... Cool... anyways... I hate Andrea I hope her character dies next episode. I feel like this last episode was a waste of my time and I can't wait for Season 3 of Game of Thrones to come back on. Peace... -Z
Gwarden
Fanboi

Post by Gwarden »

Zwerewolf said
I've come to the conclusion that all forums are comprised of nothing but haters... People that want to vent hatred toward anything and everything just they can be heard by someone... Cool... anyways... I hate Andrea

Um...lol?

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

hahaha son of a BITCH!
SteveBobSteve
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Great episode this week!!!  I can't wait for the west coasters to catch up so we can discuss.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Poor, poor crazier-than-bat-shit-crazy-Rick Morgan.  So wanted him to wise-up and go back with 'em.

At one point last night I said to the gf, "fuck, those guys are going to be going back to the prison with a shit-ton of guns" and then they leave with like 3 bags.  Uh, they didn't want to tell Morgan, that it was nice catching up, good luck "clearing" and all, but they're taking 95% of that cache back with 'em?

But, great episode.  Nice to see Michone opening up and Carl still acting bad-ass.

And the end, picking up the dudes duffel-bag, classic.
I like to poop naked.
binal
Maynard Believer

Post by binal »

markuspoop said

And the end, picking up the dudes duffel-bag, classic.

I really liked that. It shows how humanity is evolving within their world.

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

I like to poop naked.