Maynard speaks to Tonedeaf about Puscifer

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I'm going to guess that he's either the keyboardist or bassist.
Don't mow your lawn
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

I think the bassist is the one who looks like a fatter May Jay, and he's not the drummer.  So keyboardist.
Hey! Denty!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Keyboardist was what I was leaning towards, but I didn't know anything about their bassist so I threw him in as a guess as well.

Off to wikipedia.
Don't mow your lawn
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Guitar and Piano according to wikipedia
Don't mow your lawn
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

The bassist (for Pussyfur) is Matt Mcjunkin(s).... who ruined the APC "one night per album" tour because he sucks... glad he will not be touring with NIN.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Gwarden said

hellboy1975 said
Just a reminder that we have a forum and new topics are welcome.  No need to discuss every aspect of Tool in one thread.

That's cool but...I don't have permission to access the page that my post was moved to.

That shouldn't be right - let me check

Nevermind - I see that you are a fool!
Gwarden
Fanboi

Post by Gwarden »

hellboy1975 said

Gwarden said

hellboy1975 said
Just a reminder that we have a forum and new topics are welcome.  No need to discuss every aspect of Tool in one thread.

That's cool but...I don't have permission to access the page that my post was moved to.

That shouldn't be right - let me check

Nevermind - I see that you are a fool!

Yeah thanks I figure it out, lol. Still getting used to this forum's layout. It's a pity you labelled the thread as "genre discussion" though, as it seems to have derailed what we were actually discussing.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Zwerewolf said
You obviously know nothing of collaborative art. Yes it's been7 years since their last album but in the last 7 years it obviously hasn't been in the cards for these guys to get together and make something and I don't know that I'd want to hear anything from them if they were forced to be in the same room together and write something. It doesn't just fall out of their ass and into a recording console. Anyone that bitches about 7 years being lazy just doesn't know what art and the process really is and hasn't really understood what went into the first album for alot of bands. Usually the first albums are the best or the most honest and intimate because they have already spent their whole lives coming up with the material for that album... afterwards they are at ground zero again... Quit bitching about the TOOL album and the time it's taking. If you ever had the power to rush an artist and make them put something out right away instead of taking their time and nurturing the process... I'm sure you'd be disappointed in the end result. So many fucking cry babies here that have no appreciation for what all this really is. I feel lucky that we are even getting another TOOL album so I'll patiently wait for them to do what needs to be done so we can go out... buy the album... go home... crack open a bottle and/or jar of whatever we'd like and sit back and enjoy. FILL YOUR TIME OUT! I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE IS JUST SITTING AROUND TWIDDLING THEIR THUMBS WONDERING WHERE THE NEXT TOOL ALBUM IS. FUCK.... GO HIKING, TAKE SOME PHOTOS, LISTEN TO MUSIC, PLAY MUSIC, RECORD MUSIC, SHOOT VIDEO, PAINT A FUCKING PICTURE, BUY A COLORING BOOK AND CRAYONS AND COLOR INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE FUCKING LINES, WATCH TV, WATCH MOVIES, SURF THE WEB, SNOWBOARD, SKATEBOARD, SURF, GO FOR A JOG, GO TO THE GYM, GO FOR A SWIM, GO CAMPING, EAT MUSHROOMS, SMOKE WEED, DRINK WINE, ENJOY THE COMPANY OF YOUR LOVED ONES, BUILD A FENCE, BUILD A DOG HOUSE, BUY A DOG, START A FISH TANK, GO SNORKELING, GO SCUBA DIVING, JUMP OUT OF A PLANE (WITH OR WITHOUT A PARACHUTE) ..... LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIVES!!!!!! ONE DAY... YOU'LL CHECK THIS SITE OR TOOLBAND AND YOU'LL SEE THAT TOOL HAS RELEASED AN OFFICIAL DATE FOR THEIR NEW ALBUM (UNLESS YOU OPTED FOR NO PARACHUTE OR DIED IN ONE OF MANY OTHER WAYS).... MEANWHILE YOU'VE DONE ALL THESE OTHER THINGS (AND LIVED) THAT HAVE KEPT YOUR TINY LITTLE FUCKING BRAINS BUSY AND IT WILL ALL SEEM SO SUDDEN. UGH.... I feel better now for finally just telling all of you impatient fucks to calm the fuck down. Jesus fuck already... again... PUSCIFER SUCKS AND I REFUSE TO SUCK MAYNARDS COCK UNLIKE MOST OF YOU.

Yeah I didn't read much of this.  The whole art thing 7 years yada was super lame.  Lazy is lazy.  You can wrap it up in whatever esoteric metaphysical mumbo jumbo artsy fartsy sacred geometry nonsense you want to.  Tool is fucking lazy and largely full of shit these days.
gamebounty
RIP

Post by gamebounty »

Holy shit guys... This place is a war zone these days.
"The whole world seems to have gone full gay retard" -petemasterpete
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over a band recording sounds

Silly monkeys give them thumbs they'll type opinions

And when there is one they're bound to deride it

Right in two
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

gamebounty said
Holy shit guys... This place is a war zone these days.

Young Jedi.  This is nothing.  Wait until the new album actually drops.  Taken of course with a big dose of IF and UNLIKELY, but you get the point.
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

Cry cry cry...
kramer
Bronco's Fan

Post by kramer »

Whatever, I'm loving this dialogue. If someone is rude, don't take it personally. 

In fact, Mr "I like tacos", shut the fuck up. You're not funny. Glad to see Drury is back these days, who is much more cheerful these days. I remember a very angry man a few months ago.
Here's to feeling good all the time
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

mogeffingmog said

Zwerewolf said
You obviously know nothing of collaborative art. Yes it's been7 years since their last album but in the last 7 years it obviously hasn't been in the cards for these guys to get together and make something and I don't know that I'd want to hear anything from them if they were forced to be in the same room together and write something. It doesn't just fall out of their ass and into a recording console. Anyone that bitches about 7 years being lazy just doesn't know what art and the process really is and hasn't really understood what went into the first album for alot of bands. Usually the first albums are the best or the most honest and intimate because they have already spent their whole lives coming up with the material for that album... afterwards they are at ground zero again... Quit bitching about the TOOL album and the time it's taking. If you ever had the power to rush an artist and make them put something out right away instead of taking their time and nurturing the process... I'm sure you'd be disappointed in the end result. So many fucking cry babies here that have no appreciation for what all this really is. I feel lucky that we are even getting another TOOL album so I'll patiently wait for them to do what needs to be done so we can go out... buy the album... go home... crack open a bottle and/or jar of whatever we'd like and sit back and enjoy. FILL YOUR TIME OUT! I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE IS JUST SITTING AROUND TWIDDLING THEIR THUMBS WONDERING WHERE THE NEXT TOOL ALBUM IS. FUCK.... GO HIKING, TAKE SOME PHOTOS, LISTEN TO MUSIC, PLAY MUSIC, RECORD MUSIC, SHOOT VIDEO, PAINT A FUCKING PICTURE, BUY A COLORING BOOK AND CRAYONS AND COLOR INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE FUCKING LINES, WATCH TV, WATCH MOVIES, SURF THE WEB, SNOWBOARD, SKATEBOARD, SURF, GO FOR A JOG, GO TO THE GYM, GO FOR A SWIM, GO CAMPING, EAT MUSHROOMS, SMOKE WEED, DRINK WINE, ENJOY THE COMPANY OF YOUR LOVED ONES, BUILD A FENCE, BUILD A DOG HOUSE, BUY A DOG, START A FISH TANK, GO SNORKELING, GO SCUBA DIVING, JUMP OUT OF A PLANE (WITH OR WITHOUT A PARACHUTE) ..... LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIVES!!!!!! ONE DAY... YOU'LL CHECK THIS SITE OR TOOLBAND AND YOU'LL SEE THAT TOOL HAS RELEASED AN OFFICIAL DATE FOR THEIR NEW ALBUM (UNLESS YOU OPTED FOR NO PARACHUTE OR DIED IN ONE OF MANY OTHER WAYS).... MEANWHILE YOU'VE DONE ALL THESE OTHER THINGS (AND LIVED) THAT HAVE KEPT YOUR TINY LITTLE FUCKING BRAINS BUSY AND IT WILL ALL SEEM SO SUDDEN. UGH.... I feel better now for finally just telling all of you impatient fucks to calm the fuck down. Jesus fuck already... again... PUSCIFER SUCKS AND I REFUSE TO SUCK MAYNARDS COCK UNLIKE MOST OF YOU.

Yeah I didn't read much of this.  The whole art thing 7 years yada was super lame.  Lazy is lazy.  You can wrap it up in whatever esoteric metaphysical mumbo jumbo artsy fartsy sacred geometry nonsense you want to.  Tool is fucking lazy and largely full of shit these days.

how open minded of you