The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
Hooker With A Penis
My pain is just an excuse

Post by Hooker With A Penis »

hellboy1975 said

Hooker With A Penis said 
But not quite as stupid as a guy who looks up to Tony Danza.

Get stuck into crow as much as you like but I won't hear a bad word said about the great man

So cover your ears (eyes). Go give him a hug.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

MARGINALLY RETARDED HOMOPHOBE said

I'm off to drink some fine scotch, smoke some good herb, fuck some great pussy and sleep well so I can wind you dumb fuckers up again at another time.

^ Yeah I can't take this cat seriously at all.  All kinds of fucking dumb.  Fool goes from bitching about bitching to queer bashing, all the while resorting to generic ad hominem drivel.

There's my bud!!!! You should try taking that dick out of your mouth before you type. You're very distracted and make no sense at all. From bitching about bitching to queer bashing. I did. And it was refreshing not to see you whiney assholes bitching about how lazy Maynard is and how much they owe you cuz your fans and without us they would be nothing and blah blah blah..... Plus, seeing as how you tardy fucks have nothing better to do than repeat yourselves day in and day out and annoy people I thought it might be fun to play your game. It was kinda fun winding you fuckers up for a while. Now I'll permit you to continue crying about shit you have no control over and eat your chicken shit soup, cuz it's good for your soul.

There we go again.

I predict liberal use of the n-word within the next twenty-four hours from this unimaginative mental midget.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Tyson said
Yeah I was the one that started suggesting people should kill themselves

Wanna have some sexy time?  Since we are all apparently gay we might as well gets ta fuckin.

Seriously I will never again give you any shit for any reason about trollin motherfuckers.  Took me awhile to remember just how fucking fanatic some of these "fans" actually are.  Now that they are coming out of the woodwork like fucking rats I am starting to remember how utterly nauseatingly rabid and idiotic some of them can be.

Spiral Out!

You guys all gather around and hug, crying and saying how much you love each other?

We're an odd community, I'll give you that - but there's a certain amount of respect we have for each other, regardless of our views or opinions.

You, on the other hand, are bringing nothing but a level puerility that even I've never reached.

I must admit, a small part of me is impressed.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Tyson said

Wanna have some sexy time?  Since we are all apparently gay we might as well gets ta fuckin.

Seriously I will never again give you any shit for any reason about trollin motherfuckers.  Took me awhile to remember just how fucking fanatic some of these "fans" actually are.  Now that they are coming out of the woodwork like fucking rats I am starting to remember how utterly nauseatingly rabid and idiotic some of them can be.

Spiral Out!

You guys all gather around and hug, crying and saying how much you love each other?

In case you missed it, This is the Grudge thread.  If you are not here to bitch about TooL then take it to the Bicker thread.  Feel free to cut and paste said comment into that thread.  Seriously dude, your shit is getting old and you just got here.
Hooker With A Penis

badkittygothgirl said

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

Tyson said

Spiral Out!

In case you missed it, This is the Grudge thread.  If you are not here to bitch about TooL then take it to the Bicker thread.  Feel free to cut and paste said comment into that thread.  Seriously dude, your shit is getting old and you just got here.

Oh, well pardon the fuck out of me for breaking your community etiquette. I didn't miss it at all. I enjoy poking asswipes in the eye with a sharp stick, which is why I picked this thread. You all gather here on a daily basis to cry about stupid shit. Like a bunch of bitches. It's annoying. If it were contained to this thread who would care? But your sniveling bleeds out everywhere and that is what has gotten old.
Hooker With A Penis

crow011 said

Hooker With A Penis said

mogeffingmog said

MARGINALLY RETARDED HOMOPHOBE said

I'm off to drink some fine scotch, smoke some good herb, fuck some great pussy and sleep well so I can wind you dumb fuckers up again at another time.

^ Yeah I can't take this cat seriously at all.  All kinds of fucking dumb.  Fool goes from bitching about bitching to queer bashing, all the while resorting to generic ad hominem drivel.

There's my bud!!!! You should try taking that dick out of your mouth before you type. You're very distracted and make no sense at all. From bitching about bitching to queer bashing. I did. And it was refreshing not to see you whiney assholes bitching about how lazy Maynard is and how much they owe you cuz your fans and without us they would be nothing and blah blah blah..... Plus, seeing as how you tardy fucks have nothing better to do than repeat yourselves day in and day out and annoy people I thought it might be fun to play your game. It was kinda fun winding you fuckers up for a while. Now I'll permit you to continue crying about shit you have no control over and eat your chicken shit soup, cuz it's good for your soul.

There we go again.

I predict liberal use of the n-word within the next twenty-four hours from this unimaginative mental midget.

N word..... you're funny. I guess you meant nigger. I like how dumb fucks like you censor words. Do you say "F word" too? And you wanna be throwing around terms like "mental midget......"
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

@ HWAP - You just came in swinging with both fists, didn't you?  So what's your story, long time lurker, first time poster?  Or are you a previous Fourtheye denizen back in the fray?  Just curious.  Carry on.
Ki77aan :twisted:
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

Kittaan said
@ HWAP - You just came in swinging with both fists, didn't you?  So what's your story, long time lurker, first time poster?  Or are you a previous Fourtheye denizen back in the fray?  Just curious.  Carry on.

I think he's a member with two accounts.  Either that or there really is two people here that are that stupid.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

mogeffingmog said

Alright, back into the pile.

I like to poop naked.
Hooker With A Penis

Kittaan said

My story so far is that I stumbled upon this site in search or news related to the new Tool album. I've picked up what real info there is out there and while doing so was both amused and annoyed by the arrogance and ignorance of so many "fans" apparently waiting for the same thing - new tunes. I've never bought into the mentality that musicians owe fans anything, but it's amazing to see how many are furious with these guys for taking their time and doing things their way. In an age where nearly everything is a fucking formula to be mass produced and resold as new shit, this is one of the few bands left saying, "Fuck you. You'll get it when we're ready." I think that's refreshing. But then along come the tardy folk who are still into throwing their own shit at each other and it makes you wonder why evolution stopped so far back in their family line. I can only chalk it up to inbreeding. It's still fun to poke them in the eyes with a sharp stick and watch them all bounce around the cage though.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

^ Uh yeah that sailed way over your head.  Kittaan doesn't really give a shit, he was just being polite.  Besides, it is completely impossible...

^^ To take that seriously.  Anyone ever tell you you have a purty mouth?  I bet you drive a mustang.
Hooker With A Penis

mogeffingmog said
^ Uh yeah that sailed way over your head.  Kittaan doesn't really give a shit, he was just being polite.  Besides, it is completely impossible...

^^ To take that seriously.  Anyone ever tell you you have a purty mouth?  I bet you drive a mustang.

Not sure what you mean by sailed over your head. It seemed like a perfect opportunity to bitch smack you ladies so I did.

Not even close, but that's high talk from a girl driving a Ferrari.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Hooker With A Penis said
 I can has Photoshop fat face.  Tubby like Blue.

Hooker With A Penis

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said

I can has Photoshop fat face.  Tubby like Blue.

You are funny, aren't you? :p Just do me a favor and don't run and tell your mom on me. Besides, my dad says she's just a cum drunk whore and prolly would smack your little fuck face for waking her out of her crack coma.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Hooker With A Penis said
 I want to suck your cock mog gobble gobble gobble tubby likes blue

joeypants
Goderator

Post by joeypants »

Oh good, there's a homophobe here. With that username. Classic.
Hooker With A Penis

mogeffingmog said

Hooker With A Penis said
 I want to suck your cock mog gobble gobble gobble tubby likes blue

Sorry, mogefagmeister. I don't let fags suck my cock. But, if you cuddle up with tyson and crow you can all get a three way gay fest going. You could daisy chain each other while looking over your shoulders and admiring the sparkle in your eyes.
Hooker With A Penis

joeypants said
Oh good, there's a homophobe here. With that username. Classic.

No phobe about it mag. If I see's a queer I calls it a queer. I don't care if you suck each other off or get married or whatever else you  girls like to do. But a fag is a fag just like any other name. I sincerely apologize if you're offended by my chosen nomenclature.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Just thinking about Mog's cock makes my nipples hard. Tubby luv da blue
Hooker With A Penis

mogeffingmog said

Just thinking about Mog's cock makes my nipples hard. Tubby luv da blue

I sure seem to be on your mind a lot, huh? You trying to romance me, mogfag? Your intelligence is surely a turn on, but your confidence level leaves much to be desired. Now stop daydreaming about me and try to look like something.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Tubby rub da nipple. Ohhhh so good Tubby love the MOG. Tubby need da cock.
Hooker With A Penis

mogeffingmog said

Tubby rub da nipple. Ohhhh so good Tubby love the MOG. Tubby need da cock.

It appears you have a crush on me, mofag. You're a funny little boy.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Tubby put on da blue lipstick and wanna make the love with the MOG.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

This thread has provided more actual comedy than I had ever thought it would.  Thanks to all participants for that.

Now, getting back on topic.  Fuck Tool.  Those fucking lazy fuck sticks.  Tool is so lazy they'd probably take lessons on a player piano.  They're that lazy.  Tool is so lazy that they're like a rug on Valium.
I like to poop naked.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

mogeffingmog said

Tubby put on da blue lipstick and wanna make the love with the MOG.

Mmm-mmm, it'll get ya drunk.
I like to poop naked.